Selling: Pronovias St. Patrick Zaret (2017), worn once

Heelda

Hello BTBs!

I just got married and am willing to let go of my dress - an original Pronovias St. Patrick Zaret - which I took delivery of only in Nov 2017. The dress retails at The Proposal at Capitol at SGD3500. Willing to let go at SGD1500 (neg).

This is a beautiful mermaid wedding dress, with a gorgeous plunging back and scalloped-edged train. More details here - https://www.sanpatrick.com/wedding-dresses/wedding-dress-zaret-mermaid-dress-v-neck.html. The dress photographs just slightly whiter than it looks on the URL.

Worn only once - the morning of the wedding day (5hrs approx). Dry cleaned and looks brand new! Original St Patrick hanger, tags, and additional buttons are still intact.

I'm normally a UK 8 and the dress was altered slightly down on the hips. Height 1.68m but length is long enough to fit 1.73m.

Serious buyers only. Leave your email, I will send you actual images if need.

zaret_b.jpg
zaret_c.jpg

Sleeplessdays99

Hello BTBs!

I just got married and am willing to let go of my dress - an original Pronovias St. Patrick Zaret - which I took delivery of only in Nov 2017. The dress retails at The Proposal at Capitol at SGD3500. Willing to let go at SGD1500 (neg).

This is a beautiful mermaid wedding dress, with a gorgeous plunging back and scalloped-edged train. More details here - https://www.sanpatrick.com/wedding-dresses/wedding-dress-zaret-mermaid-dress-v-neck.html. The dress photographs just slightly whiter than it looks on the URL.

Worn only once - the morning of the wedding day (5hrs approx). Dry cleaned and looks brand new! Original St Patrick hanger, tags, and additional buttons are still intact.

I'm normally a UK 8 and the dress was altered slightly down on the hips. Height 1.68m but length is long enough to fit 1.73m.

View attachment 36482
View attachment 36483
Hello! I’m interested in this dress. Please email me at [email protected] if it’s still available.

zestforlife

Hi is this still available?
Hello BTBs!

View attachment 36482
View attachment 36483

Heelda

Hi, is this still available? May I know if the dress sizing is uk8 or can it fit uk8-10?
Yes, the dress is still available and fits a UK 8. I'm not sure if it can fit a size 10 though.. if you don't mind, you can email me your stats or we can arrange if you want to try the dress.

catress

hi Heelda

i dropped you a message with my contact details. hope to hear from you soon as i really love your dress. thank you