Selling: Luxurious wedding lunch package at unbeatable price

burntbreakfast

Dear all, my fiancé and I recently called off our engagement, and we’re looking to sell off our wedding package ASAP. It’s a really luxe bundle in one of Singapore’s most prestigious and beautiful ballrooms, and we’re letting it go at a price significantly below market value.

Details are as follows:
· Venue: St Regis John Jacob Ballroom
· Price: 38k (We originally paid 47k)
· Time frame: Any Saturday until end March 2019, subject to hotel’s availability
· Minimum pax: 250 (accounted for in the $38k)
· Cocktails: Start at 1130H, end at 1230H
· Lunch: Start at 1230H, end at 1600H

Unique package highlights:

· Complimentary use of main function room (e.g. for tea ceremony / play area for kids) from 9am-4pm
· Delectable butler-passed canapes during pre-lunch cocktail (3 varieties)
· 1x 30L barrel of beer or 1 bottle of wine per table
· Free flow soft drinks/tea
· 1x bottle of champange
· Complimentary parking for 30% of guests
· Wedding deco, stationary, gifts, personalized guest book, 2x wedding token boxes of your choice
· Personalized wedding favours and invitation cards inclusive of printing for 70% of guaranteed guest attendance
· TWO night stay in St Regis Suite (check in date of wedding ceremony) inclusive of wedding amenities and breakfast for two at French fine dining restaurant Brasserie Les Saveurs
· Dedicated St Regis Butler to attend to your every need throughout your stay at St Regis
· Food tasting for 10 that is still available

It’s really a steal for such a stunning venue and package. PM me for more details / if you have further enquiries.

John_Jacob_Ballroom_Wedding_.jpg
John_Jacob_Ballroom_Wedding_closeup_1.jpg floor_plan2.gif