SEALY BEDS

hi_hazel

Hi,

Anyone have comments on Sealy Grand Excellenc-(Taka), Queensbury-(sleep boutique) and St Lucia-(Harvey Norman-Millenia)??

superfamous

poseidon_gal, different shops got different names so very confusing.. where did you try yours at?

i just got an aquamarine king from the courts warehouse sale, heard it's a discontinued model. usual price was $6000+, after their usual discounts $4299. we only paid $2483 at the warehouse sale =D (listed price was $2699, we managed to get additional 8% discount). our initial budget was about $3-3.3k, were eyeing the premium at robinsons & jade at the sealy boutique at furniture mall, all above $3k after all their discounts so glad we stumbled upon this courts offer =)

after trying so many mattresses, they all feel the same to us :p my hubby prefers a more firm mattress coz of his back problems and i prefer softer. the pillow topper was a compromise coz it made it alot more plush.

if he didnt have back problems, i would have much preferred the luxembourg at robinsons, alot more plush and softer and luxurious :p

we also tried simmons but the comfort level cannot compare.. but with sealy, if your partner tosses and turns, you will definitely feel it.

ryanmel

Hi,

We just pay deposit for a Sealy Mattress at
IMM, anyone purchase the same as us?
Model: St moritz
King size: $3806

Cheers.

fortunate_lover

Dear All,
I just went to the Singapore Expo to try out the beds. We tried a few brands and the best was the Sealy Posturepedic Palatial Crest, using DSS coils ( improved version of coils). It costs $5800 and w/o frame! Do you think this price is true or I should be getting the same bed at a lower price elsewhere? The saleman said that this is being used only in a 7 star hotel in Sentosa. (sentosa where got 7 star hotel??) org price is 9k..

Pls advise me. Thank you.

lovelee

Hi hi, there's Robinson sale now and coming Takashimaya sale next week. check it out...Gd luck!
happy.gif

iris1980

fortunate_lover,
really! got 7-star hotel... it's called "Capella"...
it's designed by renowned British architect Norman Foster. ^_^

I bought my Sealy's Knightsbridge king at the expo fair... =) can't wait to jump into it...
anyone bought the same model at the fair?

sunhana

Hi Ryan & Melissa (ryanmel),

I am also interested in St. Moritz but even after the GSS price, Carol (the saleslady @ IMM) is quoting us $4070. How did u manage to get $3806?

Is the bed good so far? I actually like majesty but it is > 7.5k...the closest bed feeling i can get is St. Moritz.

Please let me know how u managed to get $3806. Thanks.

thommy

any feedback on Sealy Aberdeen?

quite interested in getting this, reasonably priced and heard from salesman that this model just came out abt 3mths ago, true?

thanks

faithz17

comparing the Sealy Unicased Companion (from Robinsons) with the Simmons NxG 250 (from Simmons Sleep Gallery)... any comments??

blinged

hello,

im looking at either luxembourg or san marino i think. what are the best prices you guys seen around for the king size ?

thanks

jasumine

Hi all,
I just went to Tangs and my SO and I are considering between Sealy and Simmons.
Sealy: King Unicased Daffodil ($3,129)
Sealy: King Padella ($2,949)
Simmons: King Beatycare 4-negative ions ($4,070)
Anybody got comments? All without bedframes. Are bedframes easy to buy and izzit cheap? Sealy' bedframes start from $900+ and Simmons bedframse are $2,000+
Tangs is giving 12% rebate for Citibank members on 16th Nov 2010.

Hi all, me and HTB just bought a Sealy king sized Vintage Pillowtop Memory Foam bed, feels plush and comfy.

It was quite a good deal as we bought it during the New Year Sale at Courts. It came with a bed frame, 4 pillows and 2 mattress protectors. Total = $2500.

Not sure if anyone bought the same model?
happy.gif

moogirl

hi louise lau, are you interested buying brand new laissez queen mattress?
i won a contest, win this bed. but i dont need it.
original prize is $6875, market promotion rate is $4375, i want to let it go at $2800. contact me at [email protected]

sincline

Hi anyone here tried sealy Shiraz mattress? Any review? I ordered a Shiraz mattress but right now I am contemplating if I should upgrade to a palatial crest opulence before I get them to deliver.

Anyone has any comparison on how much difference the two can be other than palatial crst is twice the price of Shiraz.