Sato Hakubi White C

lingsummer

Selling due to many supplements, cannot finish.

For serious buyers only. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls PM or What app 90990085 or email me [email protected]

Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.

Normal mail: $1.50

Register mail: $2.50

Will have bubble wrap.

Please note that I will not be responsible for lost normal mail,
so registered post is strongly encourage.

Meet up boon keng mrt only. :)

If you drive, you can self collect at my blk. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitening Tablets

Sato Hakubi White C
$39

Made in Japan.
Highly rave product.
Brand New in box.
Sealed.
180 Tablets.
Expire: October 2015

Watsons is $49.90

---

Formulated with higher content of L-Cysteine and Vitamin C in effective proportions for enhanced skin whitening, Hakubi White C suppresses the production of melanin that causes pigmentation. Vitamin B6 in turn helps to promote active skin re-generation and flawless skin. In fact, research have shown that Hakubi White C enhances the whitening effect by up to 1.6 times! Hakubi White C also rejuvenates the body due to physical exhaustion.

Who needs Hakubi White C?
Hakubi White C is specially for people with severe skin blemishes such as freckles and pigmentation, and for those who lead active outdoor lifestyles at work or play.

Ingredients:
Per 6 tablets: L-Cysteine 240mg, Vitamin C 600mg, Vitamin B6 6mg, Calcium Pantothenate 24mg

Recommended Dosage
Adults: 2 tablets, 3 times a day

General Advisory Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers are advised to consult their doctors before consuming any supplement.

Take Hakubi White C daily for dramatically clearer and brighter skin!

http://www.satopharm.com.sg/products_02.asp

For serious buyers only. :)

I seldom come in here to check. :)

Keen Pls email me [email protected]

Attachments

• hakubi.jpg
    hakubi.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2