Royal Plaza on Scotts Balmoral hall

princesstina86

Hi Jensen,

They only have one Ballroom and that is called The Balmoral Hall. As we booked the wedding package, min 90 pax. The ballroom can only take max 110pax. Since we are doing Dinner Solemnization, we are using the poolside for pre cocktail and the ballroom for ROM/Dinner/Entertainment!

Of course for just the solemnization, they have lunch and dinner and it is much cheaper $$ and min 40pax.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards
Tina
happy.gif

princesstina86

Hi Guys,

This is just for your future Reference.
-------------------------------------------------

Solemnization Bliss
"Tying the Knot" High Tea at $58.00 nett per person
"Moments of Joy" Lunch at $68.00 nett per person

The Essentials

One night stay in our deluxe room including in-room breakfast for two persons
Free flow of soft drinks, mixers, coffee and tea throughout the event
Waiver of corkage charge for one bottle of wine per table and all “duty paid and sealed†hard liquor brought into the hotel
Seat covers for all dining chairs
Stage with solemnisation setup
Use of PA sound system with rostrum and microphone
Complimentary usage of LCD projector and screen
Designer floral centerpieces
Guest signatory book to capture all the beautiful blessings and memories
Complimentary parking in front of the hotel for the bridal car
Complimentary car parking vouchers based on 20% of the total guaranteed attendance
Gourmet buffet lunch at Carousel for six persons upon confirmation of event

Minimum Attendance: 40 persons
Maximum Capacity: 110 persons
-------------------------------------------------

Wedding Bliss
Evening of Romance at $85.00 nett per person
Evening of Love at $95.00 nett per person

The Essentials

One night stay in one of our suite rooms including in-room breakfast for two persons and welcome amenities
Welcome mocktail during cocktail reception by the pool
Free flow of soft drinks, mixers, coffee and tea throughout the evening
Waiver of corkage charge for one bottle of wine per table and all "duty paid and sealed" hard liquor brought into the hotel
Champagne pyramid with a complimentary bottle of champagne for pouring ceremony and toasting
Wedding stage decorations, seat covers and giveaways
Use of PA sound system with rostrum and microphone
Complimentary usage of LCD projector and screen
Designer floral centerpieces
Five-tier model wedding ceremonial cake with edible top-tier
Wedding invitation cards with envelopes based on 70% of the total guaranteed attendance (excludes printing cost)
Guest signatory book to capture all the beautiful blessings and memories
Complimentary parking in front of the hotel for the bridal car
Complimentary car parking vouchers based on 20% of the total guaranteed attendance
Gourmet buffet lunch at Carousel for six persons upon confirmation of event

Minimum Attendance: 90 persons
Maximum Capacity: 110 persons

Best Regards
Tina
happy.gif

princesstina86

Hi Jun,

1000 apologies for the late reply. My ROM is on the 22.01.2011. I am having a guest list of 100 pax and i took the Wedding package for my ROM which will be $85 per head...

As for Babypom, the reason why its $78 is because you took the solemnization package for dinner.

So what have you decided on?

junio

Alvinder Kaur Tina

Are you able to share with me your photo on your ROM?

I need some ideas and suggestion.. Mine is on 19 Nov 2011..

May i know if you are indian? if yes, any suggestion on indian wear and heena and make up?

Many Thanks
June

princesstina86

Jun

Has Wennis Confirmed with you?

Why dont you add me on Facebook? Search my name
happy.gif

I am a Sikh and HTB is Indian.. Yes, i will be wearing Indian Outfits
happy.gif

Your name sounds like Chinese, why the interest in Indian wear/heena/make up ?

Best Regard
Tina

junio

Hi Alvinder

Post picture of your wedding ok..
happy.gif

Wennis has confirmed with me..
happy.gif
SHIT.. i still need to reply to her.. keep on forgetting..

junio

Hi Tina

How was your experience with Royal Plaza and Wennis after your wedding is over?

Any advice for people who is going to have wedding there?

How did you control the queue of the buffet area?

What time did your wedding ended?

princesstina86

Hi Jun,

It was fantastic... My guest all loved the food, decor and layout... Non stop compliements for them.. I am very happy with the results.

Yes, my advice is to do it there if you want something refreshing and a change from all... I am gald i choose thie <3

My Emcee asked the first 5 table to get the food while we went to take pictures with the other 5 tables... when we are done, next 5 table goes to eat and we take with the other 5... Very good idea ;)

haha... It ended around 11pm i think...

So whats your plans now?

junio

Yeah.. that is a good idea..
happy.gif

I saw you got some singing session.. soo cool..

how did you get the guest to leave at 11pm?

I intend to add more wedding favour and change the colour of the flower and the ribbon and modify the stage..

NIce lah.. yours is finally over.. later going down to sign up on my wedding gown package..

Was Wennis around during your wedding? Did you change your main course to be more indian? I guess i will change the main course to be more indian kind.. leave the appe and dessert to be more international..

Where did you get your indian dress? it look lovely....was it expensive? do u mind telling how much.. looking for one..but not too expenisve because i am not going to wear it again..

audkit

Hello,
2012 march is my ideal month.
But i have not decided if I want to do buffet or banquet. Have u been to RPS?

jessica09

Confirm my Solemnization with RP on 19nov2011!
Wennis is really nice person to speak to. She advice me not confirm too many tables first when signing the contract! And explain to us why... After signing up, her email respond is quick too! Good job!
Btw am only worry abt the food... wonder how it will turn out...
And due to it's ROM, any one got any idea how to not make the event boring ar?
TIA!

junio

So boring.. Whoever get married there all using the same decor. What time is Ur suppose to end? Are u taking the wedding package or solemisation package?

junio

Ur only 3hr ah... Ok.. Thanks

My solemisation is at 6.30pm by the pool.. So need to get it ready before people or the solemiser get in..

I am also not using their weddin favour..

But alot of people say the food is nice.. So u don't have to worry about food.

jessica09

Mine starting from 11am. But I think will ask guest to come in at 12pm.
Ok la 3 hrs is more then enough for solemnization only. If for wedding cfm not enough for us.
0630pm by the pool ok not that humid.
I also not intend of using their wedding favour/ wedding cards. Will need think of something else.
Btw your hotel check in at what time? Wennis say can check in early to prepare. Urs is wedding, do u need to have tea ceremony etc?

junio

i am checkin in the morning.. i am not chinese so will not have tea ceremony..

i think u better ask the guest come early... people always late late and then u start at like 1.30pm...

i am putting early so got allowance for them to come late..

junio

Hi JessLim

How are you? I hope everything went well for you..

I did try to look out for another bride.. However, i did not get to see any...

jessica09

Hello Jun!Am inside balmoral till abt 2.45pm and I ask my friends to pack n go up to our room.
happy.gif
So as to let the staff pack up for your wedding! heehee...

junio

Hi Jess

What time u check in? i check in at 7am..

My room view was not soo good.. i was out from 9.45am to 1.30pm for taking pre wed pic..

I was on level 9.. how about u... THank you very much...

i thought u need time.. i told them to start decor 4pm.. because they have to decor the cocktail area..

jessica09

Husband check in at 8.45am. I arrive about 9.15am. am at level 10. My room view can see part of the pool and balmoral hall! Your theme is purple right! I saw some purple ribbons on the railings to balmoral hall.
I took your advise by starting my event early just in case ppl are late so everything went out well just in time for everything.

junio

U got good view.. i asked for that view they said not available.. no worries...

9.15am i am doing my make up..yah mine is purple, blue n ivory..

I also start on time at 6.30pm..

jessica09

They are running full house for deluxe and premier room that day. So we got room upgrade to Executive suite. How about you?
Btw did you opt for the extra flower set up on the stage? Cause we got that pretty set up done on the stage. It's really wonderful and dreamy kind of feeling. Am so happy with RP's arrangement.
happy.gif

junio

Nice.. no i did not upgrade fof flower on stage.. urs is solemisation or wedding bliss? Mine is a suite but i don't know if it is executive.. but it is not an upgrade because wennis bring me to the room many times. how much do u have to top up? I did not top up. i had some decor of my own n bubble n signage.. Love their.mushroom soup.

jessica09

1823892.jpg

Dear Btbs
Highly recommend RP on scotts for your solemnization if you are looking for abt max 110ppl and min 40ppl. My whole experience with them was excellent! :D

jessica09

Mine is Solemnization. So actually not given suite room but normal deluxe and Wennis gave me free upgrade to Premier room, we're lucky that all rooms are full house, thats why we got free upgrade to suite room.
happy.gif
very happy with it. Plus our check in shld be 9am &amp; they didnt make my hus wait. Thumbs up! Me too didnt top up! So I was thinking maybe the day before or after our day got ppl top up for it. OR maybe is Wennis throw in for us! ^_^

junio

Ooo... Mine is a suite by default... yeah they are very accomodating.. that picture u post is what i have but my solemisation is by the pool area.

annechan

Hi Jun,

It was fantastic... My guest all loved the food, decor and layout... Non stop compliements for them.. I am very happy with the results.

Yes, my advice is to do it there if you want something refreshing and a change from all... I am gald i choose thie <3

My Emcee asked the first 5 table to get the food while we went to take pictures with the other 5 tables... when we are done, next 5 table goes to eat and we take with the other 5... Very good idea ;)

haha... It ended around 11pm i think...

So whats your plans now?

Hi Princesstina86,

Thats a very good idea of splitting 5-5 tables for queueing for food and the other half taking pics. Else I am worry that everyone QUEUES there for food.. haha! I m having my solemnization/wedding at there as well this October 19th. :D

Do you remember how long is your march in? And whats your procedure timeline? thanks in advance for advise!