ROM Standard Solemnisation Vows

angel81

Hi crescent,

I tink I sent sth to u b4 rite? My wedding band's link izit? kekek... Well, I wana customise my own vows too, bt still can't find sme1 to share with me their own vows. I intend to ask my JP if he got samples to show me when it's nearer to the date. kekek... If u found sme1 to share her own customised vows with u, pls send them to me too k? keke

Crescent & Fave-Gal, I sent the vows to u liaoz. :D

angel81

hi crescent,

No probz! Have a gd nite.
happy.gif

angel81

Wow crescent!

There's lots of interesting articles there! keke.. tks tks! But I still duno how to write leh. Cuz I heard from some pple that there's parts of the standard vows that we need to keep. So duno whh part gota keep and where can customise loh. Haiz...

crescent

haha... ya lor interesting site !

hmmm... tink wat i will most probably do is to add addition vow after the standard one. tat means i'm not goin the customised the standard one.

angel81

Oooo... tat's an interesting idea. keke... jiayou to the both of us on our vows ba! kekeke.. tks again for the interesting site! :D

angel81

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry for the late reply. Was rather bz with some stuff. I've emailed to u liaoz.
happy.gif

Hi Fav-Gal,
I've emailed to u again. Sorry for the late reply. Missed out ur msg.

rosel

angel,
i have a suggestion. to save urself fr havin to email many others who may need d vows, y not put it up here instead? if u dun mind, i can do d posting cos u've sent to me b4.
happy.gif

angel81

haha rosel,

actuali i dun reali mind.. cuz my internet is always open when I'm at wk.. so normally I'll juz email the girls during a short break fr wk. heheh... like tat i can kapo abit oso mah keke..

sailormoonwt

hey! i hv been looking for tis high & low oso.. Angel : thanks for posting it
kao_happy.gif

btw...does anyone out there hv customize yr own vows?

angel81

Hehe sailormoonwt,

Glad it's of use to u. Keke.. I intend to customize my own vows, juz haven start on it yet. keke.. gg to give a call to my JP to ask him to send me sme ideas. keke i met him some time ago, & he said he has some past customized vows tat can send to me to give me some ideas.

Mayb u can call ur JP to ask for it too.
happy.gif

angel81

Heheh...

okiez.. he super bz... couldn't get hold of him last wk. Hopefully he can fax to me smetime this or nex wk ba.

My JP's Mr David Loh. I met him during another fren's wedding on the 18th of this mth, & I was in charge of taking care of him & any of his needs. So we got to chat alot during tat dae. He was very nice & told my fh & I tat he'll fax the past customised vows to me loh.

sailormoonwt

WOW! JP DAvid Loh! he is realli very popular.. u r very fortunate to hv him as yr JP...
kao_clap.gif

alot of them says he very handsome wor~~ moustache guy..tall with medium build size.. very jovial person!

angel81

Hi pinkdolphin,

Kekeke... tink urs muz be earlier than mine. I know that he has about 7 couples to solm on tat dae, and tat mine will be the last. Keke.. mine is at 6.45pm. Wat time is urs? Keke.. u r very welcome.

Sailormoonwt,

Hehehe.. he really is a very nice man. Very easy to talk to and very jovial. He oso has lots of interesting stories. Handsome ah... tink tat he is juz an average looking guy who'll put u totally at ease the moment u talk to him. It's his charisma tat's handsome.

pinkdolphin

hi angel,

mine is at 1pm. hehe...
where u holding ur ROM/AD? Sekali same place. haha...

hi sailormoonwt,

he's very popular... am lucky to get him.
happy.gif

when is ur event?

angel81

Hi pinkdolphin,

Ooo... so u'll become a Mrs 5hrs 45mins before me! Kekek... congrates congrates.. keke... my ROM/AD will be at Peony Jade Restuarant. How abt u?
happy.gif

rosel

angel,
i had my ROM @ peony jade restn on 18 feb (same day as ur fren) and my jp was david loh too! prob can share my experience wif u.
happy.gif
r u havin it indoors/outdoors?

rosel

oops... did i overlook something here? u r havin ROM and AD 2gether so u cant possibly b havin it outdoors mah. silly me. hehe... anyway, i had my ROM outdoors n d it was very nice!!!
kao_clap.gif

angel81

Haha... Im actually have an intimate ROM with only close relatives & frens first, before the wedding banquet. Will be using the Rivertaxi to arrive.
happy.gif

pinkdolphin

angel, i'm holding at marriott during my wedding lunch. will have my solemnization after my first march-in.
happy.gif

Wow... so nice, arrive by river-taxi!
happy.gif

angel81

Hi pinkdolphin,

wah... marriott is a nice place! keke.. we did tink of solm after first march-in, but decided against it, cuz we only wan close pple to witness, & my FH wana take the rivertaxi! kekeke...

sailormoonwt

hey Angel ... pai sey..missed yr qn.. my ROM will be on 31st May 06 .. currently still looking out for venues.. we did go recee & so far we like Peony Jade & Halia restaurant..(at Botanic Gardens) hvnt firm up our choice yet wor.. kind of late liao, i noe..

hey...jus wanna ask if anyone has customized vows here to share? i hv been looking one for high & low wor....

Hi Angel,

do you mind sending me the vows you received from David Loh? My ROM is this saturday and he will be my solemniser. I would like to look at the vows but David Loh is too busy to send them to me. I have not decided if i will use english or chinese vows.. My mum understand a bit of english while my dad cant understand english at all. Should i use english or chinese vows. I find chiniese vow weird as my MC will be speaking english throughout the event.

[email protected]

Thanks!

angel81

Hi 0624,

he did not send any vows to me. I got the standard version from another forum. will send that to u.

rnm

Hey..any1 know the 2nd version of the standard wedding vows from the registar?? cos i want to make a copy and frame it up..to gve to my wife as a surprise....

tenshi

Hi there is a standard vow posted in the year 2006. Would someone help? I would like to know does the vow is the same till up-to-today? Please help. Thank in advance.