Ring Finding

nich_meier

Hi! I'm new here, in a period of searching the ring for my partner :) Definitely awkward here, but some help would be good.

My gf hasn't shown interests in ring designs, nor is she particular about it. But I want to choose one that best fits, and surprise her. Are there any particular designs that all girls fancy? Thought I would go with gemstone, but still uncertain. Recommendations for jewelers / ring shop will be good too. No budget, plan to propose in 2-3 months time.

Thanks so much in advance !

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! I'm new here, in a period of searching the ring for my partner :) Definitely awkward here, but some help would be good.

My gf hasn't shown interests in ring designs, nor is she particular about it. But I want to choose one that best fits, and surprise her. Are there any particular designs that all girls fancy? Thought I would go with gemstone, but still uncertain. Recommendations for jewelers / ring shop will be good too. No budget, plan to propose in 2-3 months time.

While waiting for other members to give you their recommendations, you can take a look at our list in the meantime:

https://singaporebrides.com/articles/2017/10/where-to-buy-wedding-bands-singapore/

eang18

Consider Jann Paul - Very nice! They have tons of reviews in Hardwarezone too :)

wiseutd

You can definitely visit eClarity and look for Amanda and share all your questions, she is very professional can advise you better... Got my engagement ring from eClarity…