Rico A Mona bride

pinkconnoisseur

Hi, any reviews on their in-house photographers? Also, for my pre-wed shoot, they said I can only use gowns from their previous collection. How do you find their service there?

pinkconnoisseur

Hi, any reviews on their in-house photographers? Also, for my pre-wed shoot, they said I can only use gowns from their previous collection. How do you find their service there?

Jia ling

Hi all,

I am a 2018 btb, and has shortlisted Rico A Mona. Can anyone please share their Rico A Mona packages (PW + AD) with me for reference?
Thank you!

yy2018

Hi, im considering to sign up a package with Rico
Will be grateful that you all dont mind sharing with me the package for AD via pm

Thank you very much

Togepi

Hello babes!

Please share your package details with me through PM too! I'm interested in signing up with them =)

chenhuiyun

Hello!

I am interested to sign up with rico a mona as their gowns are really pretty! Wanna check if they do promo/sales often, and how does a AD + Photoshoot package from them look like? I am willing to share my package details as well, as I just got a quotation from them.

PM me at [email protected] if you like to exchange pointers!

Cheers! :)

zonda

Hello all fellow BTB, anyone here bought package with Rico with only rental of gowns + floral (no MUA, no PWS) ? Can share your price with me pleasee?

Because im going ala carte so i only need to rent gowns mostly.

Or anyone if possible can please PM me your Rico Package?

Thanks alot!!! :)

zonda

Btw, any rico brides who did your makeup with Milly, any idea if i can engage her myself separately instead of the studio? :)

TIA!

B3n

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion :) I actually thought of that too but because my deposit is only a couple hundred bucks, I gathered that I will still lose less by completely forfeiting it than trying to sell the package to others in the market place..
This is esp since rico explicitly told me that any transfer of package to another couple would incur additional costs.

So just trying to see if I could use that few hundred for other stuff.. but really not so sure what else I need :(
Thought of using for PW make up - but don't think their ala carte make up will be cheap considering it's a bridal shop. Doubt they even offer that service though.. but perhaps I should call and ask.

If any of you ladies would like to just rent one/two gowns with rico, do let me know! My deposit can use to rent gowns too :) I am willing to absorb a certain amount just so the deposit doesn't go to waste.

Hi tinkerella. I am keen to rent a gown from Rico. You still have the deposit?
Pls pm me.

Allyyy

Hi ladies, I'm a 2018 btb. I've seen posts asking about the difference between Digio and Rico and I'm also curious about this as well. Their gowns look rather similar. But it seems like Rico is the more popular choice among brides-to-be. Can anyone offer some advice?

eang18

Hi ladies, I'm a 2018 btb. I've seen posts asking about the difference between Digio and Rico and I'm also curious about this as well. Their gowns look rather similar. But it seems like Rico is the more popular choice among brides-to-be. Can anyone offer some advice?

You can make an appointment with both and try them out - important's to find something that suits you first.
They are both quite open for you to try out their gowns without any commitments and there's no hard selling.
We did some research and noted that they were not the cheapest, nor those that charge out of the world, so no worries on pricing. I especially like the strict way they handle their pricing and package hence there's no worries that we gonna get wind that we overpaid :)

On side note, we took on Rico - Fann was our coordinator and Shirly was the MUA. No regrets :D

Hi tinkerella. I am keen to rent a gown from Rico. You still have the deposit?
Pls pm me.
Hi! Thanks for the suggestion :) I actually thought of that too but because my deposit is only a couple hundred bucks, I gathered that I will still lose less by completely forfeiting it than trying to sell the package to others in the market place..
This is esp since rico explicitly told me that any transfer of package to another couple would incur additional costs.

So just trying to see if I could use that few hundred for other stuff.. but really not so sure what else I need :(
Thought of using for PW make up - but don't think their ala carte make up will be cheap considering it's a bridal shop. Doubt they even offer that service though.. but perhaps I should call and ask.

If any of you ladies would like to just rent one/two gowns with rico, do let me know! My deposit can use to rent gowns too :) I am willing to absorb a certain amount just so the deposit doesn't go to waste.

Hi i would like to rent a gown from rico, please pm at [email protected]

meowcat

Hi all!

Could anyone PM me their package details (including recommended MUA and photographer names) from Rico A mona, so that I will know the estimated price range when I go down.

Thank you so much!
biggrin.png

pinkypinkx

Hello ladies!! I'm a 2018 BTB and am currently looking for bridal companies to rent my gown and possible AD photography. I'm shortlisted Rico as one of my potential bridal companies as their wedding gowns are really pretty.
Would appreciate if you ladies could share your bridal package info with me ([email protected]) so that I know what to expect.
Thanks in advance! :)

surfermoon

Hi fellow BTB,
I am considering between Di Gio, Rico and La belle. Would appreciate if you ladies can share your Rico bridal package info with me as I have yet to visit them. Initially wanted Di Gio but their MUA are already fully booked for my AD in June

esther3300

Hi I am new and am looking for package for pre wed shoot plus actual day gown package. Can anyone be kind enough to share the details and price of Rico a Mona’s Package? Many thanks!
my email is [email protected]

K.T.

hi everyone...understand that there are a few people here considering Rico a Mona's bridal packages... i just bought one about 2 weeks ago from them... they're having some CNY promotion at the moment...so if anyone still needs a quote/details on Rico's package, just let me know...

maddyTSY

hi everyone...understand that there are a few people here considering Rico a Mona's bridal packages... i just bought one about 2 weeks ago from them... they're having some CNY promotion at the moment...so if anyone still needs a quote/details on Rico's package, just let me know...
Hi! Possible to share? Pm me please.

toughcookie

Hello babes, does anyone have the ala carte prices to share? I just need mainly a gown rental, AD MUA, and AD photography. But happy to engage my own for the latter two so it's just the gown probably I need to settle.

Jasmine2907

Hi ladies!

Im a 2019 BTB and now shortlisting my bridal studios :)

We are likely not engaging any pre wedding shoot as we have confirmed another photographer overseas.

Can anyone share your package with me pls?

PM or [email protected]

thanks much!

minixton

Hi KT, im keen to know the details too! Please pm thank you!

Lilacy

Hi Could you PM me the details? Thanks in advance.

Evv

Hi, I’m interested to find out too. Can pm me the details pls? Thanks a lot!

ClaireWF

Hi! Can you share the details with me? Thank you!

Jaygab

Hi can pm me the package? thank you!

Elaine Pang

Would love to find out more as well please!

[email protected]

eang18

nobody reply de. even email the person directly also nth. lol

No worries la - What we did was to just drop by Rico and then get them to let us try the gowns etc.

Once you like the feel of the gowns then talk about packages and costs. They dont pressure you to sign and usually dont have time bound promo i.e. today's the last day for this price blah blah... Rico dont practise this tatic.

My coorindator was Fann and she's quite good and attentive, so you may look out for her if you are dropping by.

Cheers!

MJ_Chua

Hi,

Anyone know how much to TOP up for the pre wed shoot in rico ?
Was quoted 1,5k for 30 photos , but am remember their Sister company quoted 1k