Review: Tiffany Diamond Wedding (Taichung)

rnb1612

JTS my experience for PWS taken in Apr 2019 with Tiffany Diamond Wedding in Taichung :)

My fiancé and I were not sure what to expect at first because we were not familiar at all with the studios in Taiwan and were both not very fluent in Chinese but everyone was very patient with us throughout the whole process (from sales to pre-arrival, to the shoot, and post shoot), and took such good care of us that we felt very much at home.

We were also wowed by how scale of their boutique in Taichung. They had a huge collection of gowns and their on-the-spot alteration service was remarkable - I had 4 gowns altered within less than 2 hours, Even though there were quite a few customers on the day we went. I have a petite frame, but they were able to alter my dream ballgowns to fit me the fitting room was also spacious and offered a lot of privacy, so that my fiancé and I could spend the afternoon selecting gowns in comfort, with the help of a professional lady who gave us helpful recommendations.

Our photographer, 立sir is extremely talented and captured our most flattering angles. He was also super patient, giving us step by step instructions on how to pose and position ourselves for each shot, and never failed to bring out our most natural expressions.

Our make up artist , 冠朵老师 works wonders with her brush. Before she began, she promised us that the day of the shoot would be our prettiest/handsomest day of our lives, and we truly believe so after looking at the outcome. Working tirelessly throughout the day, she did a total of 4 make up and hairstyles for the bride, and 1 style for the groom, plus touch ups whenever we needed them. Her make up and hairstyles complemented the gowns really well, and we're thankful for her help.

Shout-out to 马克, the photography assistant and Lilian, our coordinator too for taking care of us so well!