Regent Singapore

JJ202

Hi! I'm looking at tanglin room and wondering if the aisle will be too narrow for March in? And whether gown will not be able to show nicely while walking down?

jaslynxy

Hi all bride-to-be,

If you’re interested in having Regent hotel as your wedding function venue, do give me a PM. It’s pet friendly, 5 star hotel and great food and service. Would love to share my experience with u!

dustyruby

Hi all bride-to-be,

If you’re interested in having Regent hotel as your wedding function venue, do give me a PM. It’s pet friendly, 5 star hotel and great food and service. Would love to share my experience with u!
Hello Jaslyn!!! I’m torn between Regent/One Farrer/Paradox. Can you please share with me your experience with Regent and also some AD photos if possible? My telegram is @dustyruby if you don’t mind ☺️

zining16

Hi, any BTB who booked with Regent despite the renovation happening next year? What's your thoughts around it?

Quite keen on Regent but the renovation is really a concern. :(

dustyruby

Hi, any BTB who booked with Regent despite the renovation happening next year? What's your thoughts around it?

Quite keen on Regent but the renovation is really a concern. :(
I did but mine is december so most renovations are alr done. Only guest rooms level 4 and above will be renovated, internally. And the WC also promise no reno takes place on day with events. So I don’t think it’s a problem… plus they allow me to upgrade from 1 day St Regis executive to 2 days in Suite room.