Recommendation for body scrub

muzicgal

I use body scrub from Youth and You (Marina Square near Cafe Cartel/Swensen). Their products very good... satisfied user. =)

bel_vodka

have tried the body shop- the africa spa scrub.
the result is excellent. nt only it srcub away yr dead skin cells . it oso moisturises yr whole body. tho it cost abt 50 bucks. but for 1 tub, u can use for quite long. for me, i used 1 tub for abt 1 yr.
happy.gif
of coz it depends on how often u use it. hope it helps.

debbie, if u have many ance prob. i would suggest u don scrub too hard, be gentle. or u can try st vives scrub-avail frm most pharmacies.
happy.gif

pinkloveang

yes yes...i also recommand the africa spa scrub from body shop. .. also if scrubbing acne area, dun spread the scrub to other places, in case ur acnes spreads!

sept08bride

Hi Gals,

I saw an article from lian he zhao bao [recommended by faceshop or xxx (cant rem) in the beauty column] saying that Green bean powder is gd for detox, whitening and minimise pimples. My coll managed to buy from chinese medical hall and we tried. My skin becomes more softer tho the green beany smell would prob turn pple away but its cheap ($6 for 500g) that able to last for months. Just mix with water or milk for norishing effect, rinse off after applying for 10-15mins. Worth trying

bridesept08

Hi sept08bride,

hahahaha... our nick looks alike har...
oh... so we can buy the green bean powder @ any chinese medical hall?? Tempted to try... kekeke ^-^

sella

hi happysoda, see u here hahaha..

anyway, i am currently using lulur also (also from Indo), I love it from the first use. cause after bath, my skin feels smooth. even the elbow and knee area, is not dry. i can feel that it is softer.. use lulur everyday in replacement of our normal soap.

suesue

sella, u use daily as a regime?? lulur u mean ??
i didit once a month, a correct way of using lulur needs sum1 to help u wif. just a tot

sella

ya it is lulur i use it everyday, as a replacement of soap. It is in the instruction actually..

Ya!!! it is quite hard to do it ourselves! because need to use it when our body is dry, so need to use strength to spread it evenly.. quite tiring hahaha.

kosy

I'm selling away my Spa Le Kraton membership. I bought at $499 with $400 credit and $99 for membership.I still have credit of $111.

They used to be at serangoon but have shifted to Bukit Batok.It's too far for me. Their services are good and the beautician used SOTHYS products. They have many other beauty services such as body scrub and mani/pedi. Take a look at their website.
http://www.spalekraton.com/

Interested parties can contact me at [email protected]

cutie_princess

I recommend the Natural Body Scrub from Our Natural Factory. They use 100% natural ingredients with no preservative and colouring. I can use it 3 times a week. It does not dry my skin at all as it contains essential oil.