Rather worried now... What do you think?

denise80

Apart fr ur online pics, I haven't even seen u in person. How could I judge a book by its cover?

The second pic looks more womanly but still not my hubby's or
my type. I prefer a lady with fairer complexion. Opps I sound like a guy now.

susanna_low

Scope, of all pics, duno y u wan to choose the 1st one lo..

Thanks for always making us laugh like mad wahahaha...

You should seriously consider to join Steven Lim, form a comedy groupie or something.

Denise, really salute him to think of all that, classic!

scopefun

Denise80,

Well~ Quite true. But you still haven't told me what type of man do you think I am?

At least before we kissed, you might want to make a guess. LOL~

She is actually also womanly in the first pic, it's just that you cannot 'feel' her beauty.

Mesmerizing...

Ting Yi,

Steven Lim and I are different. I am more serious, more decent and while I do enjoy making women laugh, I don't do it this way...

1881320.jpg

...if it isn't obvious enough.

Maybe both of us are artists of some sort... but we are not the same.

It doesn't matter which pics I choose, it's still the same Mayumi Sada. And she's very attractive at least to me.

It's very hard to find this type of women in Singapore... Sigh~

powder

hard to find? let's just say nobody in their right mind would possibly discredit themselves by introducing to u.

your brand of courtship doesn't work on ladies of this breed, much.less your sense of humour. this is one of the reasons why u dun meet them, much less get to suck any of their body parts on the first meet.

denise80

Scope, sometimes it's not about who you really are but how you presented yourself to others and how others perceive of you.

Recently in facebook, you'll see these interesting pictures of 'What I am doing', 'What the society thinks I'm doing', 'What my friends think I'm doing', 'What I think I am doing' etc...

That Steven Lim pic may be what people perceive of you even though you perceive yourself as a cassanova.

susanna_low

Steven Lim pic may be what people perceive of you even though you perceive yourself as a cassanova.

denise, u really hit the nail on the head. Ouch..lols~

scopefun

Denise80,

Nay. I don't care how other people think of me, I just want to know how you think of me.

No. Not because I am interested in you, but because you have some brains, so your view counts.

Say... I blogged before that women play a card game with God... Assuming all women want men who truly love them... but most women's love is cheap. Why?

They are thrown a card, they take the easy choice... they decide to fall in love with the card or not; they never flipped the card. Love is merely their imagination. That's how they treat relationships... True love or not... is only their imagination.

I never perceived myself a cassanova. And I don't care how people think. Because they don't really care how I think. LOL~ I do have many women, and I don't seek their permission or opinions or their ego or perception. It doesn't matter to me, nor me to them.

I don't really go to facebook often. LOL~

Seriously put, do you really think I perceive myself a cassanova? LOL~

I am very interested to know how you think I really am. I am not interested to know how you think others think of me.

Ting Yi,

Grow up.

denise80

Ha...I've been told by Powder, Soisuka and possibly many others before that my views are stupid, narrow (purely based on my limited personal experiences and need for world peace etc...and u actually like to know what I think about u because you think I have some brains?

What I truly think of you? You really want to know? Okay..here it goes...I think you're a lonely soul. Your 'cassanova' attitude is just a facade to conceal that lonely soul of yours. Lonely not because you lack women to bed but lonely because you still haven't met the ONE (possibly you did in the past but missed the boat), the ONE that would make you happily want to succumb to 'societal norms' and that is to get married. I think with the right woman, you'll treat her with love and respect unlike what you post here to dig at some people whom you consider as shitty online. As much as you proclaim that you do not need validation from anyone here, you're still pretty much another human being that needs it. It's typical social behaviour, nothing to be disgraced of.

Yea, that's what I think about you. And very frankly, compared to some other men here, I think your ego isn't that big after all.

scopefun

I don't really think how others think of you. I am not that childish.

But I don't really need validation from anyone here. But I have to be honest... I am very curious about your view more than your body.

You are quite right... I have many women... but I am very lonely. Their love is merely their imgination... their desire...

That One is very special... because I just felt for her the moment I see her. Not my choice, not my decision... I don't know why. But when it comes to other women... like I said...

True love is someone to appreciate me for who I am...

But women's 'true love' is their own imagination.

Seriously, I don't really care if Ting Yi or others think I am Steven Lim. Does that even matter? They are just avatars...

But you are different. I noticed that the first time we met here.

I always treat my women with love and respect... basically, I make a point to understand them and feel for them... but it's sad... most of them are really just women.

I am searching on... and on... so that I don't have to be lonely.

You are right... Powder, Soisuka or many others you mentioned are nothing in my eyes. You can call them sh|ts or morons or whatever...

With the right woman... is really the key. Yes. I am searching for her... one woman after another.

I never thought of myself as cassanova... I am just searching...

Like I said, Denise80... if there is someone in this forum who can tempt me... it's going to be you. You know why. LOL~

denise80

LoL...Jenny, if he looks like Blue Lan, can consider...at least one of my ex bfs looks like Blue Lan...lol...

Jokes aside, I'm sure he knows I'm not one of those women he could easily coax to bed. I think he's just trying to be funny online only.

scopefun

Ting Yi,

Let's just say... I am searching for that special woman who has the 'wrong sense'. LOL~

Nay. I am not offended. Why should I be offended by avatars???

denise80

haha Ting Yi, I almost wanted to upload a picture here too but I don't know how....
You can google for Blue Lan...I think he's very good looking!

The pic u've uploaded is more of boyish...I prefer someone who looks more manly but unfortunately, boyish men are more suitable for me in terms of personality and my hubby's the boyish type!

susanna_low

Seriously, I don't really care if Ting Yi or others think I am Steven Lim. Does that even matter? They are just avatars

Wah liew..wat's wrong with Steven Lim? He's also okie mah...at least he also likes to make ppl laugh.

Denise, ok sure I go google for him..hehe..

scopefun

Ting Yi darling...

I find Steven Lim ugly...

一点儿气质都没有的男人……那么乱æ¥çš„男人,怎么能和我扯在一起?

denise80

Yea..looks aside, it's still that special connection that counts...I had ex bfs who look like Blue Lan...I also had fallen for men who're severely overweight (>100kg), except that they've never made to the move so I didn't too!

susanna_low

Scope, actually he's quite alright mah if u dun take him seriously..

Denise, Ooh Da S's ex bf n i found him look really like Jin Cheng Wu when he 1st starred in meteor garden! Nvr know him as Blue Lan (sounds vulgar) waha..

haha I get what you mean! especially when both of can connect and talk about everything under the sky, that kinda 默契ï¼

If bad boy look, my all time fav will be him! if u ever watch My Lovely Sam Soon and Secret Garden.

1881365.jpg

powder

my point isn't abt the intellect nor whether she will be cheated.

to have pple even try...says alot, and in this case, highly unflattering.

jenny_lim

denise, from what he posted, u can know how desperate he is.

whether a person is handsome or not is one thing but his character really put me off.

After so much talk in the forum, he still don't understand that he is not accept. That shows how low his EQ is.

denise80

lol jenny, take it easy...there are many different types of personalities in this world, let alone the world wide web...we can't eradicate the world, can we?

powder

denise,

my english is simple, wat's there to elaborate?
would u really be flattered by interest from the nipple-sucking, STD-fearing, Ignorant fella who has been feigning superiority?

jenny_lim

denise we can't. but at least let him know where he stand. OMG he still can comment Steven Lim, no personality. He should look in the mirror himself.

denise80

I'm not talking about being flattered - in fact, I've never said I felt flattered.

I'm asking you to elaborate why I'm made 'an easy prey'?

scopefun

Denise80 darling,

What do you actually expect these jokers to say? LOL~

I can't even bothered about (eg) Jenny_Lim. You notice you have at least THREE Jenny_Lims accounts around. LOL~

You have to learn how to deal with Powder and the rest... Adults don't waste time with maggots. If you like to toy with maggots, of course it's interesting. What productive do you expect? It's just a show.

I am not kidding, Denise80...

I don't care about their validation. But I can't say the same for you. ^.^ I know who carry values and who don't.

If I have to care about these junks... I'd go nowhere. LOL~ They are not here to care for you, they are here to create troubles, act big, stir their ego, be gods... They are just childish maggots.

denise80

your answer is in figuring out why he likes u...

huh? I totally lost you here, Mr. Powder?
Scope has been repeating and repeating...why should I want to figure out why he likes me? Goodness, did you actually think I have the soul of an 18 year old virgin who has never been courted by a single male on earth? That I'll be damn flattered and be on cloud nine because he said those things here? Your post was not aimed to just put Scope down but to put me down just because he said all those things to me and I didn't join u guys in condemning him? Which....interestingly, Ting Yi, I thought I did it in sarcasm earlier? LoL...poor comprehension or what, ppl? Besides, I do agree with Scope that you ppl are plain childish. You expect me to join you all to curse and swear at him? And...if I don't...that makes me...________ what? I don't even know! It's bad enough to have a man past 35 here trying to pick up married women in jest...worse for the rest to just hurl childish abuses and remarks at this 'shameless man' and expect the rest to do the same.

Scope, curiosity kills the cat. I'm not your type. I don't mind your entertainment though - I mean online.

powder

???

his wanting to know u already put u down, tat's why it's unflattering.

no need for me to do so, especially when u know well that i dun think highly of u in the first place. in actual fact i think lowly of u... so much so that giving u any attention would be highly unflattering to myself.

if i address u directly, it is becos sometimes u say stupid things which i need to address for the general good. that actually gives u more credit than u deserve, so u Should be flattered instead. but no, i'm hardly interested in putting u down... your posts already does the job most of the time. u're one of the dumb posers in the forum actually.

u are as clueless as soisuka. i have no idea how u can read me as someone who ever Wants/Needs u to join me in condemning anyone... if anything, u degrade me if u actually do so. u NEED comraderie and u're willing to betray yourself just to be frens with pple who agree. i Dun.

by the way, i wasn't condemning... i'm telling him how stoopid he is in starting this thread to ask this question.

denise80

Camaraderie? lol...anyone with no comprehension problems will know that's the last I seek online here. As far as I can recall, I think I'm only genuinely friendly to Ting Yi, sometimes mr. milo and perhaps cococherry (more like neutral posts) here. What camaraderie and 'willing to betray myself just to be frens with ppl who agree'....your inability to judge tells a lot about your level of intelligence lol...camaraderie...too much reservist for u is it? hahahahahha

scopefun

You have not reached that maturity to judge. Trust me.

LOL~

But you didn't fail me.é¢ç™½ã„何ã§â€¦ã¸ã¸ã¸ï½ž

denise80

anyway, ppl, let's not squabble here! I'm in a super duper good mood cos public holiday is approaching!

(subtext: I admit I'm nasty to certain ppl, certain posts here at times because those posts irritate me + I happened to have a bad day lol)