RA doctor / rheumatologist ???

Maria Ng

New Member
Anyone know of a good RA doctor? My dad's looking for one cause of joint and back pains. I only know of Dr *************** at Gleneagles (an officemate recommended him). I'm still thinking whether between private or public though.


New Member
Dr. Leong at *************** Arthritis and Medical Clinic is an exceptional rheumatologist who provided me with invaluable care for my gout condition. His expertise and personalized approach made all the difference in managing my symptoms effectively. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking compassionate and knowledgeable treatment for arthritis-related issues.