Pubic Area

carrot_carrot

E first time I shaved e pubic hair, e area maintained same skin tone color however noticed with subsequent shaving, the area seems to b darken. Wondering for ladies who keep the area hairless, facing similar situation?
How do u prevent it from darkening and what is causing the area to darken?
Thanks

sgbabydoll

Decembermi, IPL can only last between six months to a few years, depending on the individual. Yet got to pay through the nose. Not worth it leh.

skylar

Carrot,
when u say shave, did u do it urself or BW? leave it to the experienced to do it for u will be better ya!

sgbabydoll

Carrot, I shave...but I don't know how to answer your question because I didn't compare before and after lah hehe

sgbabydoll

F'wah, how to answer you...if you shave your head, the area where your hair grows is darker than other parts of your skin, for example, your forehead. You know what I mean hor?

decembermi

Doll, so far my IPL which i did more than 6 months got good results.. not bad ley... Till now even if i dun do anything for 2 months ppl also cannot see anything... so to me, save the trouble and definitely worth it. Now i see tv got promo like 10x at 200+ quite good deal. I used to shave, then switch to epilator, then IPL... no regrets..

trique

200+ is a very good deal! Always thot it costs thousands....tried BW, darn painful. IPL hurts to right?

decembermi

for mine, i paid abt 70+ each session.

After 1st session it really reduce alot, then 2nd session is 6 weeks later, some ppl 2 session enuff liao... I went for the 3rd seesion another 6 weeks later, if i wanna do the 4rd it will be 3 months later... which i can do with or without...

IPL is only a little painful.. but bearable... I did BW once.. hee.. i tot BW was more painful!

decembermi

Err... apologies, really cannot remember which salon... maybe can check out Jean Yip or Maria France. but i know recently the Mo Xiaoling that one is 38 per session...

skylar

冠西,
u ah!! really too much leh.. wat å‘霉?
wat ur didi kena "tok" by the gals here ah!!! whaahaah....

hazuki

hehs, dlver & skylar: tats y when i say 冠西's post, i can't be bothered to reply him...
how can be mouldy?? fed up...

skylar

see lah..
whahaha... tio "tok" liao lor..
no more didi ah.. ur life is gone ah!

Hazuki,
cool lah.. he is liddat one!

hazuki

skylar, mayi: angry leh...
sad.gif
now i ok liao la..
happy.gif

carrot: pigmentation occurs.. also because shaving cannot remove roots. so e darken part u c is most prob the roots of thicken hair.
the more u shave, the thicker it grows. so on eye level u may think the area got darker.

carrot_carrot

hazuki,
Thanks.
I suspect too as the first time I shaved it was really smooth and even color tone. It didn’t start to re-grow at such a fast rate compared to subsequent times. Nowadays, after shaving, the area looks dark and u can see e re-growth almost e next day
sad.gif

On the point about thicker re-growth, I did hear from radio or read from articles that it is not really the case.

sgbabydoll

Decembermi ah, your threshold for pain is super HIGH leh to be able to tahan epilating for that area. I could only epilate my legs, not even armpit leh. Pain, pain...

decembermi

Doll.. bo bian... price to pay for hiao... tsk! tsk! After a while hor, become "numb" liao... not much pain le...

**come i do for u**

trique

U are very brave too...just the sound from epilator makes me nervous. Wont dare to bring it anywhere close to the pubic area...

decembermi

****WAIT**** Sala!!! Sala!!!

I mistaken!!! That's not what i mean! Epilating armpit, not pat pat!!!

**Bowing with apologies**

sgbabydoll

Miscommunication ah? F'wah, I almost made you my idol leh, Decembermi LOL. I was rather shocked to see that you offered to do it for me HA HA HA

hazuki

dlver: ya.. i read liao i tot u epi tat area.. pain pain** !!

carrot: BW it once in a while. then u can normal shave when u r lazy.. removing the roots once in a while then it's not too thick a strand liao.
I will definitely grow thicker. it's like so for armpit also mah.

dogtag73

åƒå¤§ä¾¿, of cos i know it wont turn mouldy la...just try to relax the tension here ma. old ppl said if u see "shaved" woman=白虎, will suay 3 years...u believe?

skylar

Wahahahaha.a....

陈冠西!!!!!!!! I heard of that myth before too! whahahaa... liddat then dun shave lor.. every nite before sleep, slap XO or Martell on ur pat pat let the hair grow more & more lor.. whahahahaa

skylar

whaahaha.. ya mah.. Mayi.. true mah.. keke.. since 冠西 say see white tiger sway for 3 yrs then if see alot of hair will be super lucky for 5 yrs lor.. whahahaa..

eh.. so much hair for wat? not every guy is like the "selamat hari raya" guy leh.. got training in Afganistan one.. if not the rest of the guys sure lost in ur "forest" ah.. whahahahaha

skylar

wahahah.. ya hor.. good idea!
hairs = cushion for balla! hmmm...
*stocking up on my bottles of XO now*

mayimayi

LOL.. skylar... i din know u're into forest... hahaha.. =X
but.. doesnt the guy gets turn off if her pat pat is super thick really machiam forest????? 0_o

skylar

Mayi,
that one must ask 冠西 liao lor.. coz of all the photos that he had ah.. maciam all gao gao forest leh.. whahahahahaha....

me not into forest lah.. me more "hiong" lor.. me into JUNGLE!

mayimayi

*choked*

eh.. 冠西's forest not only gao... its lengthy as well.. hahahaha... shit... sot plug liao...
wk is driving me nuts!!!

mayimayi

eh.. jus to clarify.. wad i mean by lengthy is the one of the girls's forest lengthy hor.. not 冠西's wadever lengthy.... as per xiaxue's blog la... thats how i get to know.. :p

skylar

*raise hand*
I know who is the girl!!

*raise hand again*
I also know 冠西's wadever NOT lengthy!!

*got presents?*

skylar

whahaaha...
hair tonic!!!
me very the wang sheng liao leh..
rmb I every nite slap XO & Martell on my pat pat one leh.. still give me hair tonic!!

wait too gao, i cannot pang sai pang jio how?!?!?!