Precious Moments Figurine - Any Collectors here?

choon_yen

Hi,

I am also a precious moment collector, currently have about 60 figurines. Are any of you going to the signing event?

preciousmoments

Yup yup. Me and hubby are going for the event. Can't miss this cos we missed Sam Butcher when he last came Singapore.

Choon Yen,
What time are you going? We'll be there very early cos we have tickets for 12pm signing and the last signing time too.
happy.gif

choon_yen

Hi SZ,
I'm going for the 1pm signing... heehee this is the 1st time i am going for the signing event.

I missed last year event, cos very near to my delivery date, so did not go.

silvia

Hi,
Anyone know where I can get this precious moment ring pillow.
I only see the heart shape ring pillow.
But I want this one below.
428128.jpg

kiyoshi

483058.jpg

Hi all, I am looking for this figurine. I am a avid precious moments collector...can anyone help me mah? Can sms me at 91787867? thanks...
This figurine is called " With This Ring I"

kiyoshi

I am also looking for this figurine...keke, sorry ah my pics abit big wor. Same here, can anyone help me mah? Can't seem to find it in the shops anymore le...can contact me at 91787867? thanks...
483062.jpg

This figurine is called "Embraced In Your Love"

anise

hi all.. mi oso a figuring collector.. I guess i have slightly near 20 or more than dat.. Love those angels series in set of 3...

The figurine "Embraced In Your Love" is nice.. must got to the shop and see see when it's ok.. Have control myself not to buy untill a got a home of my own.. den i can display all the figuring.. now most of the figuring lays in the cupboard.

with more den 200 is damn alot wor... ur home must be packed.. hehe

kiyoshi

Keke yah "Embraced In Your Love" is a new figurine. OH yeah! I managed to find "With This Ring I" keke in their warehouse!!!! So elated! keke

bb_queen

Hi all

Interested in these figurines? Pls email me at [email protected], quoting me your best prices. Thanks.

The old couple one is "Many years of blessing you". The young couple one is "20 Years and the vision's still the same". The couple with dogs is "The good Lord has blessed us tenfold".

485017.jpg
485018.jpg

wonder1

hi !

i like precious moment stuf ! anybody have or know wher i could get 03 collection ( i love you knight and day , candle holder ) can pls let me know ! hear frm u all soon !

cheers

wachifield

hi
happy.gif

i love pm too. they are simply cute and adorable. i guess i shd have 200 plus pieces, but never wanted to count them, as i don't want to know how much i have spent on them (i started my collection since 2002). heart pain :p

wachifield

hi creamrose,

have u got the 'yes dear u are always right' yet? i've been hunting for it too, seems like nobody is selling in the yahoo auction or ebay.

agnescheah

i have just joined the Collector Club 1wk ago. I will be getting my 2009 membr figurine in end of Nov 08...So excited.

Actually, i like PM but not that addicted. My best friend loves its figurine (she owns 4 where 3 were given by her FH). She adores the Snow White with Prince Kneel figurine but only member can order from shop. I join the club to get my Winnie Figure (Everything's better with friends) - Boy sitting in couch reading to Pooh & Piglet. SA says she can help me to get from US. Selected US PM can be purchase by the store.
814891.jpg
814892.jpg

shetland

I am also a pm lover too. Joined since 2000 but stopped for a few years.

Have abt 50 figurines, thinking of selling part of my collection as no place to display as all packed inside the storage box.

shetland

Hi all,

I am a pm lover.. I have been collecting since 2000 but stopped for a few years.. currently have about 50-60 figurines in my collection.

I have the "Yes dear, u are always right" figurine.

I am thinking to sell part of my collection as no space to displace them at all.

Hope to know more friends here.

:)

superberrylove

Hi, it's nice to see a forum thread just for Precious moments! I have been a big fan of PM since I was young and now I finally am given the green light to collect them!

I am looking for a piece, the ever so popular Precious Moments From the Beginning. It's very hard to find in Singapore le and I am also hoping to find a piece that has been signed by Gene Freedman. This is meant to be as a gift for someone very close and special so please let me know if you are willing to let it go.

superberrylove

Hi, I'm looking for a figurine: Precious Moments from the beginning ideally signed by Gene Freedman. If you have it and you are willing to let it go please let me know! Thanks!