Precious moments cross stitch!

ducky

Hi...

Does any of you have any cross stitch patterns of the ' Heritage Series' to share? Thanks

cheers

stubbilla

Hi Dawn,
That's certainly useful links~!!

btw, anyone doing the wedding series?? I dun know what Marlitt is. can anyone advise me on this??

bit_bit

Hi HP,

Is a type of shiny smooth thread use for doing the bride's veil.. can check with the shop selling DMC threads..
happy.gif

i did the bride & groom in border... took me a long time to complete cos i kept procrastinating
lame.gif

icy

Hi HP.

I already done one wedding series one!!! I like it so much, wanted to give friend but cant bare to give it away so it will have it for my own wedding, i am going to do another one and make it into photo album for my ROM. :D

dawn1279

HI,
Thanks for your comments, i have finished one wedding series about 2 yrs ago. Now i'm thinking to do the wedding series with the Forever friend bear that i created from pic. Hope you like the pattern that the link had provided.

stubbilla

Hi bit bit & icy,
wow, so glad to find so many pm cross stitch fans
happy.gif

icy,
u going to make it to photo album? how? I'm scare that the cross stitch will get dirty over time if use as cushion cover, photo album, etc

minx

Hi dawn,

Thanks for the wonderful link.. I've been trying to find such links for a long time.

Thank You!

phagie

hi everyone,
i new here .....i oso a fan of pm x stitch.. did a few and a wedding series ..wanted to do a few more but just lazy to start...

loveluis

Hi dawn,

I went to the link but it's written in Korean...dun understand
sad.gif

Btw, any idea where to find PM cross stitch in singapore?

estrellaz82

There is this shop in ang mo kio central that sells Perious Moment n other cross stitch patterns..
But if i dun remember wrongly.. u hav to buy the whole set of material from them also..
Dun worry it is quite cheap unlike those packages compiled by precious moment

cary

Hi Dawn,
This link is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it
happy.gif

I'm a Precious Moments cross stitch fan too hehe ... have done a couple of them, will be starting on my wedding one soon. Intending to combine 3 into one
happy.gif

huggiez

there is another at raffles place. inside UOB or was it OUB building. i used to get all my stuff there.

serrich

Hi all,

I am also a PM cross-stitch fanatic! So far my biggest project is Noah's Ark! I spent 3 full months to complete it... Almost cross-eyed liao!

I used to go to the shop at Raffles Place MRT to get copies of it but now they selling the books onli... Since then I stopped cos not worth it to buy the books leh...

Carolyn,

I also did a few couples one, intending to combine 3 into 1. I have seen one in the shop at Raffles Place and it's realli nice....

I have framed up so many art works but find it a waste cos u're definitely gg to put up all the artworks on ur walls. Furthermore, different frame colours so will look awful lei...

Any of u have a better suggestion what we can do with our precious artwork besides framing it??

Cheers to all PM cross-stitch fanatics!!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

skylar

hi,
Well, there is one at Raffles MRT, its a basically art shop, I used to get all my stuff there, just completed one Precious moment piece, gonna go back there to have it framed up!
board-post.cgi

bit_bit

Hi Skylar,

do you ve the telephone no. of the shop?? need to call & enquire on some stuff.... thanks!
happy.gif

skylar

Hi Bit,
Hmm.... i will need to go check coz i can't remember liao. but u do know which shop i am talking about rite?
now there are reno works going on in the mrt area so they will be moved to the open cart area in OUB centre, heard that they will move back to the original shop space only in Sept

skylar

Hi, all
can anyone pls advise me on where to find a precious moment like mother & son or daughther picture?

icemilo

Anyone have any idea where can I find the latest cross stitch book for PM? Have tried the one at AMK and Spotlight... but not much luck.

skylar

Hi Bit,
Yap, thats the one! hehehee... ok, will go back home to check on the no & let u know ya!
106437.gif

bugs

hi all,
me too a precious moment cross stitch fan. got a few books but after started working no time for it liao.
AMK central got the most collection n raffles MRT framing service is the cheapest if i'm not wrong.

cary

Wow so many precious moments cross stitch fans here hehe
happy.gif

serrich: does the one in Raffles MRT sells the cloth and does the measurement for us as to how much cloth to buy?

Me haven't started doing my wedding cross stitch cos now just started on a punch embroidery thingy so will start on my cross stitch once I'm finished with that hehe
happy.gif

cary

Hi postpet2!
It's like you poke here and poke there kind of embroidery, saw in a cart in Century Square shopping centre and bought a very cute pic of a chinese cartoon couple with the word XI behind hehe
happy.gif
first time doing it and hope it turns out well.

serrich

Hi Carolyn,

Yup, u let them see the picture that u are workin on and they will tell u wat size cloth to use...

Actually I am a member of Siew Lip and have discount.. But havent been there for a long time liao... Normally go there to buy DMC threads...

Now the threads are getting realli expensive!!! Luckily last time I bought a lot so at least now when i work on new pjt dun have to spend so much on the threads! :)

huggiez

carolyn yes they do sell the cloth. usually i will purchase about 2 metres then i cut it to the size i want. much cheaper tat way.

skylar

hi Dawn!
just to check with u ah? those sites which u provide, its all in korean, dunno where to go leh, can't find anything, can u help me?
106781.gif

postpet2

skylar...thanks a mil...

i like the hello kitty range and little twin stars range...very nice...

but a pity only got one pic of kitty and dear daniel wedding range...

skylar

Ur welcome Girls!

106891.gif
so in case if u all come across any nice or cute cross stitch patterns can share share here too ah!

serrich

Yah Siew Lip still exist.. I normally go to the one at Lot 1 but closed liao.. They just opened a new outlet at Jurong Point... As for the rest of the outlets, sorri... I got no idea cos I staying in west.. Hehehehe.....

snowpooher

Hi PM Cross Stitch lovers, I have actually scanned the whole book on the wedding series. Can share with you, however, my home PC crashed. So unable upload them at the moment. I can't load them in the office cos no disk or CDROM is allowed to bring in. So just wait patiently till my home PC is up. Just in case you are wondering, I'm using my hubby's notebook for surfing internet, dunno how to install the CD Drive hahaha... Hang on..

Serrich, since you stay at the West Zone. There is a shop at Jurong East Central, just beside the 7-11, it is selling those play cards, but do sell cross stitch stuff too. They have the PM series too. Ginza Plaza has another shop named Hobby House (closed on Fri).

Bit Bit, Yishun Central there also got a shop selling x-stitch stuff. You know where? Somewhere near the POSB. It is just opp the coffee shop.

Found that such shops closed down a lot recently. Lucky still got Spotlight around.

brambles

hi gals...

me oso going to start work on my precious moments wedding cross stitch. anyone has cross-stitch templates for alphabets and numbers? would like to sew our names and wedding date on the cross stitch
happy.gif

skylar

Hi Snowpooher,

Cool! will be waiting for ur uploads patiently then, me just finished a PM piece too! gotta go get it frame up now.....
107456.gif

brambles

snoowpooh, dun nid them that urgently. but r u able to let me hv an indication as to when i can get it? me going to buy my materials soon
happy.gif

dawn1279

Hi all,
For the 1st site just click on cross stitch followed by Data Room 1 or 2, you will see the pic of PM. Just double click on them and save the file. As for the second web link, just double click on the words beside the pic, it will prompt the files that you to save or open it. Hope to clear your doubts.
Here is another link which has the template of alphabets. http://user.chollian.net/~uncanny/pattern/accessory/abc-1.htm

pokemon

Hi Gals!!

I am oso a big fan for PM stuff.. need to ask u gals ah...

the sodalicious figurine hor, has been discontinued already isit? i have been looking for it for quite awhile already but cant find. Check with Hallmark's sales ppl they say they dun carry liao.. is there any way to order it thru Enesco?

snowpooher

brambles, not too sure also. Need to get hubby to redo all settings for the home pc and install the scanner driver before I can use the scanner leh.

If not try the link given by Dawn Neo, there are a lot of alphahets leh.

snowpooher

Hi PM X-Stitch Lovers,

I wanted to upload the pictures of the wedding series here, but seems that the image is too large. Anyone knows how to re-size it to 600 x 600?

Alternative, leave me your email and I shall forward the pictures to you. After deciding, then tell me which X-Stitch you are interested and I shall forward you the instructions???