Pre-Loved customized birdcage veil (french net) to let go

Tigerleeli

Hi Ladies!

Since it's such a pity to just throw this away, I wanted let go of this beautiful birdcage veil to someone else to make them a beautiful bride on their special day.

I got mine done because I just couldn't find a beautiful birdcage one with a good french netting. Hence I went onto Etsy and got one made. It cost me more than US$70 (including shipping), but I'm letting it go at SG$28 excluding local shipping. (I believe registered mail is $3).

The model in the photo is the exact photo that I got it made with. It was made by Tessa Kim and the specs are:

- 9 inch french net bird cage veil
- silver comb

It will be sent in a box which will protect the veil in his shape.

For all the brides to be, please PM me if you would like to have this at a very reasonable pre-love rate.

Warm regards,
Tigerleeli

final veil.jpgfinal veil 2.jpg2014-04-13 17.07.15.jpg 2014-04-13 17.07.34.jpg 2014-04-13 17.07.49.jpg

Tigerleeli

Hi Regina, I can send you an invoice via Paypal and you can via with various means. If not, I'm happy to proceed with a bank transfer 50% to confirm and 50% when I show you the registered article receipt. Do let me know soon- if possible, PM me as there is another inquiry too. Thanks!! :)