Plastic Surgery : Lidding ears and ptosis

pixiewoods

Hi

Anyone who have experience, info, recommendation of doctors to share regarding plastic surgery to correct lidding ears and ptosis? Thank you.

raerae19

Hi!

Im considering Allure Clinic in singapore cos ptosis surgery is claimable under health insurance!

However I heard the price is $15k if claim fails T.T

If it helps, you can go to korea! Safe and fun! I did my eyes there but ptosis kinda sag le and eyelids too low for my liking. plus uneven.. I went through my (ex) friend who is a sg agent for a korean clinic. ugh!

I want something thick and high, like caucasian ...
Im following clinics on insta view plastic surgery and nana hospital , they have very nice results! You can check them out. Price wise about $3-4k SGD

Ailingchua

Hello Raerae19, did u manage to do ptosis in Singapore and claim insurance? I was diagnose ptosis by surgeon. Can u advice me on this?

natalielove

If it's ptosis correction, isn't considered a medical procedure more than a purely cosmetic one, meaning covered by insurance? Same with lidded ears. Anyhow, if you're looking for a plastic surgeon who can do both, I would recommend Dr Colin Tham. I've had consults with him for DE surgery, he's great. Tho I'm just waiting for the pandemic to really blow over before getting the procedure myself.