Plans For ROM

Ah luke

Hi! Guys & Gals. I am a newbie here & I am in a last minute rush for my ROM in Jun due to some unforeseen circumstances & I have no idea where to held my ROM. I have heard a lot of talks about couples holding ROM @ NSRCC, so I just wanna find out more about ROM Solemnization held at NSRCC. Can someone share with me some of your ROM photos that were held in NSRCC as I wanted to have a nice and simple Beach ROM but we're in a tight budget. Thus we thought of choosing their bungalow in front of the beach. And we wonder do you guys & gals have any other place of suggestions kindly share with us or besides NSRCC where else is the best place to select as I checked online NSRCC seems to be mostly booked in Jun.

In addition, any recommendations for caterers & what else we need to be aware of when holding a ROM Solemnization in a chalet.

~Many thanks & cheers! ^^

kittyee

Hey, check this place out: Our Marriage Vows. It may fit your budget, but it is not beach theme, more to garden solemnization instead.

Ah luke

Hi Kitty.

Thank you so much for sharing, its very beautiful. May I ask how much did you spent on the whole package?
As I am really tight on budget, my plan was to held my ROM @ a chalet with a little bit of simple decoration. Then arrange a simple buffet feast & just invite my family, some close friends & a solemnizer and we are all set.

But since it was a last min rush, I am headache about the venue & tight budget. Any recommendations & suggestions?
T_T