Pin Si Restaurant @ Yishun 925

lovers0206

heard this is actually one of the branch under Gim Tim Group, but the chairman or someone left, and he's now managing this outlet and rename under Pin Si...

celin3

Pin Si launched its first restaurant outlet in Yishun Central, conveniently located beside the bus terminal interchange. Another was launched in Ang Mo Kio Hub, which modelled itself after the popular concept of Hong Kong cafés. Not contented with operating restaurants, Pin Si Kitchen has an office situated in Woodlands Industry Park that specializes in catering for buffets, banquets and functions.

Yes, previously was under Gim Tim Group, Pin Si is a newly established company by the Mr. Oh Cheng San, who is the former chairman of Gim Tim Group of Restaurants and has 40 years of food & beverage business under his belt.

Try out their food. They providing excellent service and quality of food. Nice ambience too.. =)

forest06

I went for my dad friend's son wedding at Yishun Pin Si Restaurant ytd. I must say im totally IMPRESSED by the whole setting and atmosphere. The restaurant looked small but it could actually fit in 72 tables and still allowed us to move around comfortably.

The red carpet was nicely decorated with flowers and candles that led the path. When the lights dim, the candles actually make it sooooo romantic when the couple came in. NICE! Another thing i want to comment about is the Champagne Pouring ceremony. It is realli the NICEST i've ever seen. The use a special set of glasses n the couple were suppose to pour a neon pink chamgane which flow nicely down the cups to form a beautiful heart shape (i'll try to find the pics from my sis). However the champagne wasn't for drinking la.

Service was very well done, they seem to have quite a sum of servers and also managers and captains ensuring that everything went well.

The Food was WOW! but i tink it's rather expensive. Can u imagine having Lobster for the first dish, BIRDNEST for the 2nd dish, BUDDHA JUMP OVER THE WALL for the 3rd dish!!! it must be damn ex i tink, but it's all veri veri nice. the birdnest they serve are those that you can eat with your chopstick n for the buddha jump over the wall, the quantity is sufficient for each person to have AT LEAST 3 bowls filled with abolone, sharkfin, scallop, sea cucumber, mushroom n etc. (n there's still a WHOLE chicken in it tat absorbed in all the essence from the sea delicacies. YUM YUM!) my mother actually kiasu-ly packed back the left over n so i'll be having buddha jump over the wall for the next few days =P.

My cousin will be holding his ROM in Pin Si Yishun Next Month. IM LOOKING FORWARD!

Those who wanna have a nice wedding at nice classy environment at a not so expensive price can find Pin Si Yishun Branch, i strongly recommend =D www.pinsi.com.sg (check out their website, got jay chou's piano music!)

tyctsc

Anyone had their wedding at Pin Si? How's their wedding perks? How's the wedding de coration there?

kyomi

I had try Yishun safra food.. Really fantasic.. Very nice. Also very good decoration.. wah u can see tht package over there at pin si.. if u want more detail i can give u more.. send me ur email.
[email protected]

ryanmel

Hi...

I have just signed up with pin si at yishun safra..
Affordable wide range menu pricing, with good perks!

Quite a number of dates from aug this year till early next year, had been taken up.
So my advise is to contact them n reserve ur date asap.

Melissa

silly_me

Yepp!! I agree with Melissa.. Anyway, i've already signed up with them in 2007 and they book a slot for me in their new Yishun Safra branch. Thumbs up for Pin Si. Oh ya, look for their manager, Mabel Siau, she's pretty flexible on the extra perks!

mayshalws

Hi,

Beside wedding package, Pin Si got solemnisation pacakge offered ?? Thanks
happy.gif

tonysim

i just reserved my wedding dinner there.. actualy they do provided good package offer.. food is definately good..

tonysim

well their package is actually quite good..
free flow beer and soft drinks plus many other standard things that other can provided too.
but the service is good..

i email u le..

sada123

Thanks Tony.. Btw do u know how long was this Pin Si at Yishun Safra being located there? Is it quite brand new? or had the place been renovated? Any pictures of the restaurant?
Thanks!

tonysim

just went there for a casual dinner and i can say the food is very nice.. rated A* and the whole atmosphere is nice..

lahgal

Can anyone give me advise, as I am thinking to take this Pin Si or Qian Xi at farrer park.
Who has been to both? If you were me, which one will you choose. Confuse....

lahgal

Thanks Tony for the review on food tasting.
Anyone had or held a wedding dinner there? anymore advise?? Seems like not much review for this restaurant

jsquare

I have tried the Pin Si branch at AMK twice. The food is really nice
happy.gif
Am gg to visit the branch at Yishun tmrw! Considering it for my wedding next year
happy.gif

sada123

Hi Tony,

I have tentatively booked this restaurant for my wedding too. Are you able to advice what are the extra perks I can bargain to be included in the package?

Can give some advice??

Thanks!

tonysim

Mavis when is ur big day? hmmm try to cancel out the corkage charge. Ask for more extra stuff like better free gifts and better package.

oeightlove

Hi, i went pass Pin Si Safra last weekend. Like their stairs up to the restaurant. Anyone holding their wedding here?

Wanna share with me more?