Photoshoot @ Railway Track, Shopshouses?

freya

Hi. Any brides, grooms, or photographers ever shoot at any railway track or outside colourful shophouses?

Am lookin for such places for photoshoot. Please advise. Thank u so much.

butterkiss

hi beverly,

I went to the railway track and those colourful shophouses nearby for my photoshoot.
Eh... what you want to know?

freya

Hi butter... actually i would like to know the location of the places. did you pose beside the railway tracks or just the railway station. Hmm.. which railway track did you go?

And where did you go for the shophouses shoot? Was the effect good?

Please advise. Thanks so much.
happy.gif

butterkiss

Hi beverly,

Eh... I think there is only one railway station in Singapore, right? The one at Tanjong pagar...
If you want to go there for PS, you can always tell your photographer, they will know how to bring you in.
I took my pictures beside the railway track... can't go to the railway station coz the staff will see and will chase us out.

As for the shophouses shoot, there are very nice shophouses near Tanjong Pagar Railway Track... at Blair Road that side... the effect is very good... Some of my friends even asked whether did I go Malacca for PS is it? Hee hee....

freya

Hey butter.. thanks very much for the info. My friend also told me some shophouses near the railway track are very nice for PS. Cos i might not be taking pro photographer, thats why wanted to know which railway track..

thanks a lot..

butterkiss

Oh... then the photographer needs to go into the railway track from the rear door.... cannot go in from the station itself... will be chased out...

butterkiss

Hi belle and dawn,
I haven't get back ALL the wedding pictures yet. I only took back 6 photos and out of which, one shot was taken in front of the shophouse.
I will send this particular picture to you gals now.

happy.gif

tou2

Hi. I took my pics at the Bukit Timah railway station. It has the bridge and the effect turned out quite nice against the blue sky
happy.gif
Drop me an email if you want the pics for reference

[email protected]

krazy

beverly bay:
clementi ave 4 block 301.

this is the first block... if you travel from pie, exit at clementi ave 6. you will come to a fly over. there is a rail way track in front of block 301. (i know cuz i used to live there and the tracks were my fav hunt) blk 301 is on your left.
it is abandoned already... and if you walk further down the track, you will even come to the overhead tracks... above the canal. you can see the overhead tracks from the overhead bridge at the end of ave 4 (its a loop) which links to sun set way.

butterkiss

hi claire & Angel,

Hope I am not too late... didn't know that you all asking to see..
And, I apologised to the other gals... if you all still want to see, please drop me a line again..

happy.gif

butterkiss

hi claire & Angel,

Hope I am not too late... didn't know that you all asking to see..
And, I apologised to the other gals... if you all still want to see, please drop me a line again..

happy.gif

prettyangel

thanks butter for your pretty pics. I am having my outdoor shooting in abt 2 weeks time. Hopefully wont rain then i can arrange to take pic at railway track too..
happy.gif

nitz

Hi butter...

can u also share your photos' with me. my photoshoot is in 3 weeks time and i'm struggling to think of locations.