Photography for ROM?

mooremm

Hi, me and HTB plans to have it done within the ROM with close relatives attending...

Do you think it would worth hiring a photographer for the ROM?

Got to know from the website that the whole thing may last 5 minutes, which is pretty fast. Would it be great memories that moment? Am thinking the photographer can help us take some shots around the rom with relatives too...

Pls share your thoughts... thanks a lot!

Loveinstills

Loveinstills Photography
Hi, me and HTB plans to have it done within the ROM with close relatives attending...

Do you think it would worth hiring a photographer for the ROM?

Got to know from the website that the whole thing may last 5 minutes, which is pretty fast. Would it be great memories that moment? Am thinking the photographer can help us take some shots around the rom with relatives too...

Pls share your thoughts... thanks a lot!

It really depends on what is important to you. If the ROM photos bears a lot of significance, then it is best to have a professional photographer capture those moments for you. After all, no one knows how emotional it would be when you exchange vows, and if there is no record of it, those moments will be lost. Having said, a good photographer won't be as cheap as the freelancer as they (freelancers) do not have the necessary experience to anticipate the moments or coordinate the shots. A case in point is I had a bride asking me if its possible to salvage their ROM photos that was done by a 'friend' of theirs, all I can say is, it is not as the photos were so badly exposed. Also, you may want to consider getting a videographer too as the vows are equally touching on video.

hope that helps

carriemzp

Do u still have customary? I bundled rom and customary together when looking to engage photographer.
Rom can take more family photos together i think.

KL73

My buddy had a photographer on site for ROM...and the photos were great. The photographer was experienced and captured the precious ROM moments at the correct timing and covered perfect angles for the shots...it was impressive.

mooremm

Do u still have customary? I bundled rom and customary together when looking to engage photographer.
Rom can take more family photos together i think.

Our rom and customary will be on different day... that’s why thinking if we should engage a photographer for the actual day

mooremm

My buddy had a photographer on site for ROM...and the photos were great. The photographer was experienced and captured the precious ROM moments at the correct timing and covered perfect angles for the shots...it was impressive.

Do you happen to have name or contact of the photographer? Thanks

KL73

I can ask my buddy...but may not be appropriate to post a reply here cuz I tink Admin forbids it?