Petition to moderator to ban Scope.

ckgal

hi all, I wan to petition to the moderators to ban Scope in this forum, because he is really irritating and insulting. pls states your view if u agree. thanks.

uglydude

U guys should just petition to ban his IP address...in this way...it is much more difficult for him to relog using another user ID unless he buys another computer...and since he is not working....not easy to buy so many computers for unique IP address....

simpleman

This is petty....

As long as he is not out-right vulgar or distasteful.. just ignore him. Most of you are feeding his ego by replying to him. 100% ignore him and you don't have to ban him.

If his posts are not to you liking, you can then report him to the moderator. But please lah, we need a petition to ban him?

You can't block IP.. I think this forum is not so advance. Anyway easy to get another IP..

a_reader

Don't need to ban lah. He is quite pitiful actually. He has no friend, since he sees Singaporeans no up, and still has to be stucked in Singapore, can't go out of Singapore to make other non-Singaporean friends. Anyway no harm let him talk about his fantasy to keep all entertained. Can see he is contradicting himself. He sees Singaporeans no up yet fantasize about Singapore girls, coming up with new juicy stories every now and then.

Just ignore him and don't respond to his posts if you find him irritating. I just find him really amusing.

simpleman

Remember his IQ - Idiotic Quotient is 190 - super high.. so don't play play.. Give him a place here to moan a little .. otherwise he will suck more pacifiers.. and contribute to spreading of STDs.

denise80

It'll be sad if we can't have freedom of speech even in forums in Sg.

I, too, agree that if you don't like reading it, you could skip it. We can always self-sanction.

scopefun

Actually, Singapore Bridal Forum is linked to some government counselling units, and has physical representations.

In reality, banning me in the first time was considered 'a regret'.

Online vigilante as reported in the last week's papers is currently a concern of the government. To be honest, I can't be bothered. Most of you are just morons, cyber-trash, immature imps, like those screaming monkeys in the zoo, laughing at yourselves... and me laughing at you too.

http://scopettg.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/%e5%92%8c%e5%b9%b3%e7%9a%84%e4%bb%a3%e4%bb%b7%e3%80%82/

Jenny Lim, I am only interested in how low you go. LOL~ You are welcomed to expose me. Milo has checked my facebook account. What has he really found out? Big deal.

I am only interested in your source. But I am not really scare. You think I am first day online? LOL~

You people are really low IQ workers in a well...

Ignore me, ignore me, ignore me... why talk so much?

In chinese: å°äºº.

By right, you should be banned. Why is the government trying to regulate the internet... because of you radicals.

Childish morons... who think you are sooo smart. LOL~

I don't need your popularity, because I don't stoop so low. LOL~

powder

ckgal,

i Totally disagree. besides, i dun really see u having a major argument with him.

anyway i dun believe in asking others to fight my daily squabbles or disagreements.

watching

There always seems to be someone who tells others to `ignore Scope` but these people flout their own suggestion. Even talking about him is feeding him-resulting in his response which they do not want.

scopefun

ãã ã€å£ã ã‘ã®é¦¬é¹¿ã‚„ã‚ãŸã¡ã€‚
å¯ç¬‘ã—ã„ã­ï½ž
何時ã¾ã§ã‚‚'Scopeã¯ãªã„ãŒã—ã‚ã«ã™ã‚‹ã‚“ã ',ãã£ã¨é€†æ§˜ã«ã„ããžã€‚
全然変ãªé¦¬é¹¿ã‚‚ã®ï½žãƒãƒãƒï½žï¼ï¼ï¼
è©°ã¾ã‚Šè¦ã¯ãよã†ã˜ã‚“ã®æ§˜ã ãžï¼ï¼ï¼ã‘ã‘ã‘~

scopefun

No lah... No need to use a translator. I doubt it'd work too. Translator mostly go word by word, and loses meaning going by sentence.

This people are really hilarious.

scopefun

"Brushwood, we only fool mouth and furnace.
Funny ~ I
Forever 'Scope' s not make light of 'we're going to reverse our kit.
Hahaha ~ ~ stupid funny thing at all! ! !
You're like a precaution In short we jam! ! ! - Only only only"

Denise80, your google translate... Makes me laugh! Why the fock translate if this is making no sense??? LOL~

scopefun

Yeah... hilarious translation.

I don't have the English script to translate to Japanese.

Denise80 darling, I am a Japanese... ^.^

vios

soisuka, wa lau... is this forum affecting your work or something? why so addictive to the point of distress

vios

so lame. nowadays it's so easy to convert from English to Japanese.... or whatever language you prefer..

scopefun

Vios,

Why don't you just convert then instead of talking so much?

Try to think of what the English should be for the first line...

Moron with a big mouth.

miloice

My comment about this thread. Scope can and will go on.

I'm laughing at how he keeps contradicting himself. Useless to engage him in serious talk cos he will lead u a big round. Just flip back his insults at others... mostly insults himself. Entertaining. lolz

Some other moron doesn't realize that either. I do not ask others not to laugh at his stupidity. My advise is don't waste time thinking you can have a respectful and logical conversation with him. I'm laughing at this moron as well now. lolz

scopefun

Vios,

But you talked so big so much. I thought at least can afford some "ACTION".

Don't give lame excuse when you are just ignorant.

denise80

Soisuka, the way you call me 'Denise Darling' sounds yuckier (new form of word for you) than whatever Scope called me. I shuddered at thought of that...anyway I'm not being a bitch but stating a fact. Whatever addiction you have for this forum and asking ppl to ban you is very attention seeking and yes, bitchy.

dracano

Don't think this petition will lead to anything, since the mods didn't ban him after I reported him recently (they did ban him few years back though).

Guess they realised having him aboard their forum helped generated more traffic than anything else (as can be judged from the many replies in the thread he created, and the creation of this).

Ironical, isn't it?

soisuka

Denise, Who the hell ask u for ur opinion u fu*king bitch! I can bloody hell say whatever the hell I want, who the hell are u to tell me what I can or cannot do, and who the hell are u to judge, you sorry ****! Shut the f*ck up and go suck some dick maybe that will shut you up!

Ok now can you please ban me.

denise80

LoL...you need anger management lessons Soisuka...think you should be the first to be banned for such vulgarities, not Scope.

You didn't ask for my opinions but this is a forum so there's freedom of speech but I didn't know your freedom of speech can be so vulgar and ridiculous lol...indeed an attention seeker

soisuka

Oh whatever u stupid ****... Wah Lao why still haven't ban me... Are the moderators working??? Powder.... "up yours" go get a life instead of hanging out on this forum telling people what is right what is wrong, what is correct mindset, correct language, seriously....you don't have anyone else to 'teach' in real life you have to to do it here? Get a life man really.

I don't have an anger management problem, I just don't believe in people like Denise and powder who proclaims to be know it alls and holier than thou attitude, and on top of that a complete lack of a sense of humor and yet they actually think they do.

Seriously... Do u all talk like this in real life??! I wonder, bcos I certainly haven't called anyone a sorry **** until today. Nobody can actually voice their opinion here without someone insulting them or saying their language used is incorrect or devalue or discredit their opinion. This is crap, ur entitled to having ur comments but not other people?! Talk about double standards.

Judgmental, insulting, condescending...while not everyone here is like dat, you two and scope definitely are at the top of the list. Really all the talk about reflection and u don't see just how bloody annoying u really are.

I wanna get banned bcos this forum is stupid and useless and full of people who think only their opinion is correct. The only useful thing about it is people get to rant, but even that nobody can do it without someone telling them that they have a problem or they are wrong or selfish. Seriously? U guys never had ur heart broken before, you never loved someone so much, when they hurt you, it becomes hate? You guys sound like a bunch of people who propagate so called feel good theory. For a while, even I believed it and started to change the way I wrote here. But it is crap, why should I censor myself to spare the feelings of a bunch of strangers who don't spare mine??!!! People who think I am stupid, have an anger management problem, who insults me in many ways. Why should I care?!!

Scope is at least right about one thing, you guys are morons! (well most of u anyway)

So what if I cross the line, I will keep dancing around the line until someone bans me. So go f*ck yourself, you bloody sorry ****.... (oh believe u me, I actually censored myself here)

Calling someone ridiculous names is not as hurtful as insulting someone's personality and their lives. At least I make it obvious enough for you to attack me back. I don't pretend I didn't attack you. But Denise and alot of pp here attack than feign innocence.

So whatever .... I'm jumping all over the line.... Stop me if u can.

powder

so u go around on a killing rampage just becos u can't get it your way in life...

u're at this point becos u can't get ahead of pple, can't get into an 'upperhand' position so u're just whining and insisting everyone is at your level but pretending.

instead of pushing yourself to progress, u choose to whine and whine... u Are weak, u Are mediocre... tat's pretty much a fact.

u're not able to take as much as u dish out... so now u're banking on the moderators to wipe your slate clean and start over.

i'm here becos i am. whether i have a life or not... cannot be proven online, so doesn't really matter... besides, it'll probably kill u to know that it's just u who doesn't have a life outside the forum. so some things best left unknown.

so it just takes a couple of weeks to have u in this state...

powder

oh, and if u notice... in all these years... hardly anyone got into this level of vulgarity.

so for this, i think u're pretty much ahead of most others.

u are u... dun let the world take blame for who u are... nor what u've become. u are responsible for yourself.

denise80

lol I didn't know saying that 'you're seeking attention here' = insult

And that part about what I should elope with Scope and we could screw all day at some African islands is not an insult knowing that I'm married? LoL!

You actually think calling ppl vulgarities, bitch, **** and that they should go suck some cock instead of talk so much not an insult and is anything lesser than what I said about you to be attention seeking? LOL! When I LOL I didn't mean to display any sense of humour in the lst place but your unexpected outburst is making me laugh. Not only you have poor IQ, you also have poor EQ, especially if you haven't called anyone a 'sorry ****' in your life and you just used it on me. It shows how easy it is for ppl to agitate you in real life. How can you actually survive out there in the society with such EQ? And you're quite messed up in the head too, on the verge of being classified as mentally unsound with those contradicting angry thoughts that you wished the moderator would ban you and yet, why should you censor yourself from posting anything here blah blah...

You asked if we all speak like that in real life....does it even matter? Your ugly personality is showing here as you give silly advices, show outburst of anger when ppl pointed out your flaws, show super duper great impatience when ppl share their thoughts on why they choose to get married. I'm even wondering...is that why your relationship didn't work out? The last thing men want is a gf/wife with such temper...reminds me of another forumner who cast the hubby's sis-in-law out and threw hubby's stuff out of the house...lol...I would advise you to get a grip on yourself before you further disgrace yourself here. But of course, it's your choice to further deteriorate and show us more of your ugly personality if you very much wish to.

vios

No lah soisuka, not abt feel good theory...more like helping the troubled peeps to pick up the sad pieces...some harsher in a good way

scopefun

Denise80,

Don't bully my beloved Soisuka!

Just because I am ditching you doesn't mean the end of the world! Get a grip on yourself!

You are a teacher hor.

denise80

Scope, lol...'ditching'? You're still dreaming...

But I think Soisuka's a good choice...you two don't have to elope but can tie the knot! LOL!

And last but not least, I'm not a teacher lol anymore!

scopefun

Why? You want to be my wife instead of being a teacher... I am so touched.

But I really have no choice but to ditch you. You PM-ed me so many times to ask me to have you, but I really have to turn you down...
sad.gif

Soisuka... at least she provides good blowjob which you can't.

denise80

Scope, you're really dreaming..pm you? LOL!!! I'm still sane, for Christ sake...
Continue your crap...these are signs of mental instabilities! LOL!