Period (bleeding) for 3 months STRAIGHT?!?!

Discussion in 'Matters Of The Heart' started by sleepysheepy, Nov 3, 2018.

1. sleepysheepy

sleepysheepy New Member

I'm having period bleeding for 3 months. This is not the first time. Sometimes it last 2 months, 2 weeks, 7 days (normal), 1 months. Between periods, sometimes it would stop for 3 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, 1 week... Totally unpredictable.

Okay but for the longest time. There was a pattern I noticed. It's usually 1-Month+ period, followed by 1-week+ period. This leads me to think maybe one of my ovaries not working.

But then the pattern was broken again by this 3 month period. So...

I had my period when I'm 13. Now I'm 18. This happens since the first time I had my period.

Didn't feel any additional fatigue. Additional coz usually I'm quite fatigue (compared to my peers), but that could be due to my depression, or introversion.

Been to Doc. I did ultrasound. It's not polyps or growth, my womb looks normal from the scan photos. Doc also says my Iron/Blood is still there.

They wanted to do a hormone test, but I'm scared of injections, so I declined. So I'm not sure if it's hormones issue.

Could it be cancer as well? The docs didn't tell me it wasn't...

~~~~~~~~~~

Additional info:

I've been “depressed” for awhile now... I went counselling twice and it wasn't helpful. I wouldn't go into detail, coz that would be too long.

Also have anxieties (mainly social anxiety). Never got it properly diagnose. I just came to that conclusion by comparing myself to peers.

But I did good self-help work, and my psychological life getting “better” (since the last 2 weeks)

Just wondering if my psychological state would somehow affect my periods. ...Or maybe it's the other way around.

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?

2. coldjade

coldjade Member

I think you should go for the tests. It is definitely not normal.