Perfect Wedding Taipei prewed shoot

Charsiewping

Just sharing our experience since we don’t see much reviews online.

We bought our wedding package with Perfect Wedding by chance at one of the bridal fair at Orchard Central. The whole experience had been superb and we were very well taken care of throughout.

The gown selections for the brides to be were aplenty and the service staffs were really nice and patient. They will ask for your preferences and recommend accordingly. For my bf, he got to choose a set of both white and black suits. He brought his other suits and shirts along for more variety of styles on the actual suit.

The photographer that we got on the actual day of shoot was very experienced. We had a short discussion on our preference prior to the shoot and he was able to captured what we want. He recommended different shoot location and helped with matching the bf’s attire to my gown to suit.

Choosing of photos was also so much easier as the staff helped to work around our Budget. No hard selling. Nevertheless, we ended up paying more than our Budget as all the photos turned out better than expected.

We highly recommend them if you are thinking of a prewed shoot and can’t wait to see the final edited photos!

Clovers

We bought our wedding package with Perfect Wedding by chance at one of the bridal fair at Orchard Central. The whole experience had been superb and we were very well taken care of throughout.

The gown selections for the brides to be were aplenty and the service staffs were really nice and patient. They will ask for your preferences and recommend accordingly. For my bf, he got to choose a set of both white and black suits. He brought his other suits and shirts along for more variety of styles on the actual suit.

The photographer that we got on the actual day of shoot was very experienced. We had a short discussion on our preference prior to the shoot and he was able to captured what we want. He recommended different shoot location and helped with matching the bf’s attire to my gown to suit.

Choosing of photos was also so much easier as the staff helped to work around our Budget. No hard selling. Nevertheless, we ended up paying more than our Budget as all the photos turned out better than expected.

We highly recommend them if you are thinking of a prewed shoot and can’t wait to see the final edited photos!

Hi! I have also recently signed up for a prewed shoot package with them and feeling a bit unsettled, then I chanced upon your sharing!

Can I check with you the selection of grooms’ suits? Did your groom not have much choices since they only stated one black and one white suit? Were there inner shirts for selection as well as other accessories for them?

I realised they focused a lot on the bride part but didn’t elaborate more on grooms part, which my bf didn’t bother asking too :(

Tina0306

Mind sharing ur photographer details?

I am gg in Feb too! Just wonder if we get to choose the photographer in advance?

Thanks!
Tina

Clovers

Mind sharing ur photographer details?

I am gg in Feb too! Just wonder if we get to choose the photographer in advance?

Thanks!
Tina
I heard from Maggie (person whom we signed with), that they will discuss what kind of photography style you’re looking for, and then recommend the photographer who is good at it! Not sure how honest will they be though.

Are you going for your photoshoot this Feb? Is it for the cherry blossoms? :)