Peony Jade Keppel Club

Rachael Lim

Hi,

Has anyone been to a dinner at Peony Jade Keppel Club before?
How is the ambience and the food like?

Would like to know as we are currently consolidating places to hold our banquet.
Or are there any other suggestions that are not too exp? (after ++ about 1.2k max)

Thanks!

Same too was finding feedback for this restaurant. The environment is not bad hope the service and food is good too.

Maybe u can try the country club at yishun I am consider about that too

Using SingaporeBrides app

aralex

Hi, just refreshing this thread abit. Any one been to their premises for wedding banquets recently? How's the food and service like?

Sl33ptalk

Went for a wedding in April. Food wise was still ok. Plates was changed after every dish. Nothing very negative about the service.

Sl33ptalk

Hi do u have any photos of the decorations??

Thanks in advance..

ny friend had it in like the keppel hall. the decorations was so so only. my friend went for oriental so its just red tables and chairs. the stage backdrop was those silver glitter circles which was very nice. but i think if you are using the restaurant itself the decor should be better.

Jamietn

ny friend had it in like the keppel hall. the decorations was so so only. my friend went for oriental so its just red tables and chairs. the stage backdrop was those silver glitter circles which was very nice. but i think if you are using the restaurant itself the decor should be better.

Mine also keppel hall as the restaurant one is to limited space..

I know that theme called shanghai dream.. red n black.. which alot of couples use that ..

jojowoo

I had my wedding at Peony Jade Keppel Club restaurant in March...these are the photos of the restaurant and outdoor solemnization area taken by my wedding photographer.

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

Hope that helps! Cheers~ ;)

jojowoo

Hi @jojowoo :) may i ask how the food was like and would you recommend the place? I'm a 2017 btb and thinking of booking it for my wedding dinner

Congrats on your wedding! Most of my guests liked the food. Our main consideration was good food at good value, that's why we chose a restaurant instead of hotel. I will definitely recommend. Only small issue is car park coupons are limited so your guests have to be prepared to pay for the parking at the mscp.