Pearlyn and Paper

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
upload_2015-9-22_16-32-25.png

Pearlyn-and-Paper-Pearlyn.jpg

Pearlyn K. min is a Jewellery Designer and a diamond grader by training. These days, she’s a wedding stationery designer who has lived in Seoul, Korea and is now based in Barcelona, Spain. She uses mainly watercolour as her medium, although she loves playing with different mediums such as ink and prints. She also loves the little details, from design and usability to final packaging. If you love romantic details, she would be perfect for your wedding stationery, including invitations, programmes, menus, table numbers and wedding favours.

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
21480_original.jpg

Hey guys! Just another week of this giveaway before selecting winners! (Note that this giveaway is only via Instagram) Thank you for the support, #PearlynandPaper wouldn't be here without you! In junction of hitting 5,000 followers we would like to do a long overdued giveaway:... 1. A waived off a basic design fee (worth SGD $450) to 2 couples who are getting married from March - December 2016, a bespoke set of wedding invitations. 2. A 3rd winner, 12 pan Winsor & Newton travel set of watercolours along with watercolour paper and a brush set of 3, no. #0, 3 and 6. How to win? 1. Follow and share any photo under #PearlynandPaper 2. Hashtag #PearlynandPaper and #PearlynandPaper5K 3. Make sure your account is public from the 19th Sep - 3th Oct, that's two weeks! We will announce the winners on the 4th October! 4. Please indicate which you would like to win as well! Thank you and good luck! You might wanna share this with your friends getting married next year!

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
22046_original.jpg

Congratulations Marc & Yahui! This beautiful couple who wanted a rustic wedding in a soft palette. May your marriage be filled with lots of love and laughter! And thank you @blocmemoirephotography for this lovely photo!#PearlynandPaper #sgbride #sgwedding #singapore #sgig #sginstagram #weddingcard #weddinginvitation #wedding

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
22221_original.jpg

An endless celebration for #vijayandval, a three #invitation suite because Indian #weddings roll like that and I #love it! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ For this beautifully planned wedding, A henna inspired gold foil for a traditional Indian wedding, a floral romantic one for solemnisation and a lace gold foil for a grand dinner at St. Regis. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's a little late but congratulations on your beautiful wedding! May your marriage be filled with fun, love, joy and laughter! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#PearlynandPaper #spellboundweddings #sgig #sgwedding #singapore #Singaporewedding #sgbride #wedding #weddinginvitation #indianwedding

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
22298_original.jpg

[THURSDAY THOUGHTS] Something new happening in the studio! Something that I feel strongly about in any type of craft is a strong foundation, something that many Singaporeans lack, like myself. That's one of the reasons I truly admire Japanese craftsmen where they are 110% so focused on bettering and mastering that ONE skill. Looking at them sometimes makes me embarrassed as a teacher and it does provoke certain thoughts like "what makes you good enough". And it always drives to to train each skill better. You may have fantastic skills at painting but the drawing and every step of the way has to be 100% effort just like the painting in itself. So today I'm back to the drawing board.

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
25404_original.jpg

#repost from @hellocupid A soft romantic #wedding #invitation for this couple whose love story started with a "hello". Congratulations to this beautiful couple tying the knot today!... What a way to start the year;) On another note, a wonderful New Year to everyone! Happy 2016! And it's about the end of our Switzerland holiday too... Back to the desk in a bit!#PearlynandPaper #sgbride #sgig #sgwedding #Singapore #Singaporewedding

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
26595_original.jpg

Reposting this beautiful setup done by Angela from @theweddingstylistsg the bride sent me earlier! Swooned by the glitz, the pastels and the pop of of colour! For Clement & Lala, a bright and Cheerily invitation for church & a chinoiserie porcelain inspired suite for dinner. Can't wait to show you the rest and a HUGE congratulations to your wedding Clement & @lala0626, may your marriage be as beautiful as your wedding!#clemwulala #wedding #PearlynandPaper #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #sgig #Singapore #weddingreception

Pearlyn and Paper

Wedding Stationery
27373_original.jpg

For some very dear friends of ours.
2016 has been a great start, Thank you for the overwhelming enquires this year. Due to my maternity leave from May - July, we are are only left with a couple slots this year for fully bespoke services. We will only we taking weddings from October onwards.
Apologies for the heart breaking news!