Part time maid

sasa12

Hi chiart

sent......
happy.gif

enya

need a part time maid urgently. i am staying in bishan. any recommendations? or shld i get from a agent? anyone tried firstcare agency?

compass

Hi,

I've got a PT maid that comes to my place (Sengkang)once a week...charges $10 per hr (reccomended by my aunt, she's been using her for abt 2 years
happy.gif
)

Anybody interested, please leave me ur email addy.

Thanks

cherly

I got PTM to recommend but she is not a local. Charging $10 per hr. Interested parties can drop me a mail, please let me know where u stay n yr hp so i can ask her to contact u. My email [email protected]

bumble_bee

hihi
I have one to recommend. My present part-time maid. I find her very good not calculative. She is always doing extra for me even though time is up.She make sure she finishes her job which include vacuum and mop floor, clean window,wash two toilets, clean all surfaces iron my clothes and fold my clothes. Occasionally she will clean up my hood and fan. She lives in punggol and hope to travel around rivervale plaza side so is willing to travel to punggol and sengkang. Her name is wei4 qin2, say hua mei recommend one will do. by the way she charges $10 per hr.98813690

bumble_bee

I have one to recommend. My present part time maid. She is very good and not calculative. She vacuum and mop the floor, wash two toilets, clean all surfaces, iron and fold clothes clean windows. Occasionally she wash my fan when its dusty. She charges $10 per hr. Can say hua mei recommended. Her no is 98813690. She lives around rivervale plaza and is willing to travel to punggol and sengkang area

chloef

hi WM and Compass, does your maids travel to Yishun? Ive been looking for one for the last couple of mths ;(

bumble_bee

Hi Adel and chloef,
the minimum hrs is 4. Yishun? umm I am not too sure. Last time she live around Yishun, she just moved to punggol so dont know if she still want to work in Yishun. You might want to call her. :>

totodilez

Hi Pink Lady..
Me living the same area as u..also wanting to get a PTM. U found one already? Good? Me quite a picky person...

bumble_bee

Hi chloef,
But its stated you do not want to receive pm. Anyway i had type her contact previously you might want to scroll and see :>

chloef

hi bumble_bee, i didnt realise Ive to change my profile to set the pm..heheee..will scroll and chk out the contact..thks!

chris_koh00

Wah May :

Hi i am interested in your part time maid, can tell me more about her, coz this is the first time i engage in a part time maid, so no experience. Followings are a few questions i am in doubt :

She has been working for you for how long? Is she a singaporean? How old is she? While she is cleaning your house, are you at home or you leave the house to her? If you are at home, what are you doing when she is cleaning the house, coz very pai sey to see her clean the house while i just sit down and watch tv?

Thank you so much!

kelpy

Hi

Looking for PT maid for alternate Sunday morning cleaning in Southern Singapore.

Jobs include:
- washing of toilets
- mopping of floor
- ironing
- general cleaning of shelves and table tops

Appreciate if anyone can send me the contacts. Thank you!

kelpy

Oh yah, please let me know also how long she has been with you.

Thank you. BTW anyone here leave ard Tiong Bahru?

mandy99

hi kelpy,

i stay in tiong bahru area... haha..
happy.gif

have tried part time maid before.. but in the end gave up as hubby offered to help me... then subsequently my MIL brought her indonesian maid to help me clean up the house on weekends..
where u live?

hakida

I also stay in tion bahru area,I think kelpy stays in BLK 131,if i remember correctly.

mandy,I am staying in Blk 119B.

Let me make a guess,do u stay in Boon tiong there??

soinlove

Hi, I'd like to recommend this lady who's service I've engaged for about half yr. I pay only $50/= for the maid's service. Timing is from 11am till 6pm. I always try to provide lunch for her though.
Things that she'll do for me includes:
Ironing
Sweeping/Vacuum/ Mop the entire house
Changing of bed sheets
General cleaning & whatever that needs to be done.

The maids are indonesian and I always ask for a partcular maid by the name of Ikar. She is the best so far--- In terms of work speed and consistency. At the end of the day, I give a $5 'tip' to the maid too. Those interested can try contacting Lily, she's the agent. Hp no is 8128 8563. Try to book 3 days in advance though.

hakida

Oh No!!Then u must have seen been naked!!
353242.gif

Which storey are u staying and ur unit is facing 119D or 119B?My unit is facing 119C,i stay on the 24th,from my unit can see the tiong bahru market.U know which unit oredi.

mandy99

ah!!! i know which unit liao keke... next time must take binoculars and 'miao' at your house liao.

i stay on 25th floor facing 119B. mine is the one facing your beside neighbour... u get what i mean?

hakida

yah,i know which one,u shifted in 2004 rite?
i just went to bio ur house.all the nights are off leh..

ask u,do u have water seeping into ur room after raining for consecutively days?

Now my mstbedroom wall got patches from the corners of the wall.Now the paint got abit of discolouration.

hakida

yah,i know which one,u shifted in 2004 rite?
i just went to bio ur house.all the nights are off leh..

ask u,do u have water seeping into ur room after raining for consecutively days?

Now my mstbedroom wall got patches from the corners of the wall.Now the paint got abit of discolouration.

mandy99

haha.. how you know i shifted in 2004 ah?? haha....
yeap.. i came home quite late on most nites as sometimes eat dinner at my in law's house or else i paktor with hubby lor.. keke.

when we painted the house in 2004 we noticed that water seeped in... as when rain heavily my floor will have patches... my flooring is granite so water patches is super duper obvious.. in fact in all bed rooms... so i halt the reno and ask town council ppl to look.. they did a few times then now finally rectified...
last year when raining heavily no seepage at all.

mandy99

actually last year i employed part time maid before...

1st one was a filipino maid. she was good but hubby wanted fortnitely and the agent did not want fornitely. so i changed to a local auntie lor.. but the local auntie cannot make it...
sad.gif

took a long time to complete things and super blur.... when ironing clothes she wants me to stand beside her to put the clothes on the hanger and then hang on the cupboard!

now my mother in law bring her maid to help out lor.

mandy99

i also bio yr house last nite.. keke... yr curtains always draw hor.... sigh... can't see u naked running around... keke.