Park Green

rchtym

Hi Tokky,
What i meant is what Roy say. The reflection of each other. My plan is the reflection. So what i gonna do now is to reflect the plan and take the mirror image to ID.. Maybe yours is correct. But i know mine B11 is the other way.

Hi Roy,
I think i can confirm my unit get to see Serangoon river.
happy.gif
Do you intend to get an ID or just a contractor? I am now sourcing for good and liable contractor. Any good recommendation?

ah_eng

Hi Tokky,
u are my nearest neightbour
proud.gif
same unit as well. My balcony oso at the master bedroom ...heehee...guess u also staying at an even floor like me
wink.gif

It's a small world......

rchtym

In future we are all neighbours. I already eyeing at the BBQ pit. I love to BBQ. Even at my current place i already have 2 BBQ within 6 month.

wei

Hi everybody, I'm joining as a new Park Greener in this forum. :p

Bot my unit in Nov 02, am looking forward to shifting in by end this yr.

lgoh

Hi Ah Eng,

You are right....mine is near the power sub station. I guess that is the reason why it is so inexpensive...hehe....:p Was having great thoughts wondering if I should buy or not initially cos of the distance from my unit to the power substation. But guess it is not that near and after viewing the actual site, that's why I took it.

lgoh

Hi Rachel,

Not sure I get you right. The floor plan that was sent to me was exactly the sames as the broucher and after looking at the site plan, I realised that it is the opposite side. Floor plan for type A2 is actually for unit #XX-20 but not for #XX-19

If you take a look at the site plan, you might get what i mean

lgoh

Hi Tokky,

In fact, I was quite interested in those units facing the plot of empty land initially. But I found out from URA that the site is actually reserve for future condo development and that change my mind. I am not sure how close will they be but I wouldnt want to enjoy those construction dust and sound if it would really happen.

lgoh

Hey All.....

What abt arranging a BBQ together when we move in? I guess that will gonna be really really fun and we can get to know each other more since we are going to be neighbours for at least the next five years (cannot sell unless we stay for five years).

Guess it might be too early to set any dates but it will be good to see how many of us are interested.

Any suggestion?

whowillbe

Lewis, my area is 142 sqm. Hmm BBQ would be a great idea!!!

Rachel, nope I'm not intending to get ID cos budget tight as I'm still studying. I'm be just doing up my place by buying the furnitures, curtains, lightings. I do have plans for a bit of feature walls, mirrors and false ceilings but my intention is to source for the contractor directly than going through ID... well i'm gonna do the painting myself too... : )

Hey just a side question. I'm planning for my wedding so I would like to know whether anyone has any comments on Goodwood Park. Basically I'm looking for a hotel which will be willing to accomodate a small banquet of about 20~23 tables. Also anoyone has any recommendations for church wedding caterers???

missylan

I'm the type B3, dunno whether its near Power substation or not... But I know that I'm near the Pool. Haahaa... Can't really remember but the purchased price is 550K+. Maybe becos I chose the high floor, we like windy windy living room. Just received my floor plan. what do you mean by opposite?

ah_eng

Welcome Wei !!

Hi all,
i second the BBQ idea too =)

Tokky,
my mum present flat used to have a pc of empty land in front. But it was left empty for nearly 20 years till only recent few years, then they built a primary school there. Tat y I also dun mind to buy an unit facing the empty plot. Afterall, the sales agent was saying that the main door is facing dunno wat NSWE direction which is good in fengshui...
lame.gif
.Moreover Unit 15 was left wif two levels for me to choose on the 3rd day of the launch...really 'machiam' like so saleable..heehee

Roy,
I am also not looking for ID contractor. Afterall, all the floorings and kitchen are done up. Looking also only at lightings, false ceilings, platforms ....

My fren used Kriston when she had her wedding held at Chjimes. I had attended one wedding at Goodwood few years back. Held at the marquee, beautiful settings but so-so food.

Missylan,
ur unit confirmed not near the powerstation cos ur unit so high......heeheee....*one level below the penthouse rite*

suzu

My floor area is 108 sq m.

Ya right Ah Eng, hopefully it will remain empty for at least 5 years. I think it was discussed before that blk 8 is the only block serving 6 units (unit 10 to 15)...does it mean that there will be more lifts?

Hey guys if you wanna to source for your own contractors, how details must your drawings be in order for the contractors to visualise and build it?

Roy as for painting the wall yourself, might not be a good idea, beacuse the contractor will help you touch up the uneven plasters on the wall then they paint...or else the walls will be slightly uneven (it happens to my fr's place at BS loft) unless you don't mind it or your painting skill is good. Just my 2 cents worth

mobe540a

my unit is type A2 like Lewis, but I paid $442k! no doubt on the higher floors (double digit floor) but still....

Roy, my friend held his wedding at Goodwood, but his wasnt in the main ballroom. it was in the marquee just next to the restaurant. check it out...the whole atmospherey thingy under the marquee is very surreal.

i realsie most church weddings i attend use kriston as their caterer, but they are high end. if you check out caterers like chilli padi (nonya) or kate's, they are good and cheap!

click
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/6/3925.html?1029833978] HERE[/url] for another thread on catering

whowillbe

Hey thanks a lot mobe540... I've not seen the marque being done up yet but is it really very nice??? I find it a bit hard to imagine leh... : )

missylan

ah eng,
Yup... under the penthouse, hope that the penthouse resident isn't a big big family. Wait , my roof crack... Haahaa....

We bought the unit, think is 2nd week when PG launched. My hubby is concerned about the many lanes in frong of blk 8, next time there will be shuttle buses, buses etc... I wanted to choose Blk 8, then I was left with #14-14(hokkien). My mom hate that number but she said that if we like then no choice! I wanted it cos it is facing the park & pond. Then chose my present unit, facing the pool :-(

Heehee... I dun even have a date for my wedding dinner.... But I love Orchid Country Club... Super Victorian and classy than 5 stars hotel....

43730.gif

wei

Hi Everyone,

BBQ gathering sounds good, definitely welcome this idea.

My unit is in Blk 8 $530k pool facing B8, my floor plan looks correct i.e right way up.

I was considering between the park view and pool view but chose the pool view instead cos gotta pay premium of at least $30k for an equiv park view unit. Anyway, Park Green is situated in a good vicinity, no industrial and near park, so its a good choice.

rchtym

Hi Lewis,
I get what you mean. I went to the site to take a look also. My unit is the opposite side of the brocher.

Hmm.. BBQ, i don't mind the idea.. Sounds fun also..
happy.gif

Me too. I don't intend to get an ID. Will definitely get a contractor to do up some features..
happy.gif

rchtym

Hi guys,
I just got my floor plan. Again the floor plan is the same as the broucher. Need to do a mirror image photocopy in order to do my design. Think i better call NTUC to check out. Kind of confusing.
sad.gif

kenneth

Anyone at the showroom recently? Saw quite a large crowd on both weekends when i was there. Took some pics of the showroom.

rchtym

Hi Kenneth,
Why there is large crowd at the showroom? People buying units?

Hi ah eng,
I went to view my unit few weeks back. Realise my floor, particularly my unit is actually the mirror image of the floor plan which my lawyer sent to me. You take a good look at your actual unit see whether any different or not?

suzu

Even with the floor plan, can't fix the placement of sofa and electrical stuff as not sure which side the air cons are placed. (in case air cons leak)

ah_eng

Rachel,
my floorplan looks okie to me. The actual image ...not 'mirror' image...but all of u are saying tat the floorplan's wrong...tat y i am wondering mayb mine is wrong as well
lame.gif

coolblue

hi,
the floor plan that i received was also "mirror". wrong facing the reverse in direction. Will be have a actual floor plan, that is Big and detailed ?

BBQ would b a great idea.!

blue1234

Hi all,

Sorry that i am going to post a not-so-nice message for you guys. I have purchased one unit with my GF last year.. Unfortunately we are seperating now. May i know are there anybody who is interested in this unit? Is there anyway that i can do a transfer to a prospective buyer? thou HDB do not allow transfer of an EC to outsiders, only to parents and new partners which is both out for me..

thks...

melodie

Hi all... I just bought a park green unit too... also heard abt a couple trying to sell their unit.But not released by the developer when we went to see the showflat.. Any idea who the id is for the current showflat unit.

melodie

hi an_eng

tks. I saw the showflat, not bad... might want to do something similar. Guess i'll hav to wait for the agent to give me the id's contacts...
yes, sold with furnitures... so worth it.

ah_eng

When I get the floorplan, realised that the bedrooms are so small. Cannot even accomodate 2 single beds =( Had to forgo my plan of getting little tikes car beds for my boys. Mayb will get those 2-tier beds ...but not those bunk ones.

Looking at the master bedroom, I am now doubting if it can hold a king size bed wif platform
uhoh.gif

ah_eng

Missylan,
mayb bcos my fl area is only 108sq m....urs might be bigger....better start doing our 'homework' now...kekeke

kenneth

Hi Missylan, u seem to be abit blur leh. haha..did u just down the money without even lookin at the flat?? Quite an expensive item to spend on without studying it first rite?

Just kidding..no offence.

missylan

Heehee... we went to the showflat... see see then went down the next day to place deposit. I also dunno that furnitures come with it. Sorry... a bit blur queen here. Also first time purchasing unit

rchtym

Hi,
Seems like the showflat look interesting. I passed by few times but just too lazy to drop by the showflat to take a look.

rchtym

Just read up on Esparis. So funny. They have been saying our thread is so active and informative. Some even drive past Park green to peep.
happy.gif

missylan

Rachel,
Haahaa.... did anyone went to Esparis to peep too? I did before deciding on ParkGreen. The feeling of that unit at Esparis isn't good. It looks more like Senior Citizen apartment. Very HDB, not going pay that money for a HDB look. Punggol HDB looks nicer and cheaper. :)

64565.gif

kenneth

yeah..i went esparis and whitewater before. They look as good as HDB flat, in the middle of housing block estates and multistorey carparks.

Nevertheless, i think it's much more accessible than sengkang and also the nearby facilities and amenities do appeal to some people.

Not to mention the cheaper price.

suzu

I went to Quintet too...quite like the feel there but it's too near to the rail track, the quarry, and a cemetry... though I must say the development is nicely tucked away in a quiet location. Quite expensive if I remeber correctly.

Anyone to update the lastest development in PG?