Park Green

telok

Carol, its me.....telling u abt the heater. So far, I hv no such problem. In actual a fact, sometimes is so hot that I hv to turn more to the right.

bbmaru

Hey Betty & EIG,
Ok, will keep you all updated
happy.gif
Time should be the same, but venue is subject to change.

alvin

Hi Betty, EIG, Carol,

You lady very siok lah.... Still got time & energy to go swimming after work. Mostly everyday, I am force by my girl to bring her downstair to walk walk. Very tired!!!!

beabea

Alvin

then u shd tell your wife that it's her turn to bring your gal down to walk walk, while u go for a swim with the beauties...

alvin

Hi Bea,

Cannot lah, she got a lot of housework to do. If my girl around, she will follow her & want my wife to play with her.

missylan

bigtoes,
Modified in the sense of engine modified? But 2 seaters car realli very troublesome whor... wanna drive in laws back also cannot, got baby more jiat liat!

poox,
the contractor came to my house, explained to me rgding the water heater. He said that this water heater is heated up by gas so very slow. he said this heater is no gd, lots of residents complain liao. Mine set at 38degrees, bath not even halfway, no hot water liao. Will waste more water, cos have to let the cold water run then around 30sec, the hot water then comes back... He told me to get a type of mixer, it will mix the cold and hot water. he said will fix this problem.

beabea

Hey Alvin,

ur wife suddenly becomes so hardworking huh? before she moves to PG, she never did any housework right? she has a lovely mother in law who did everything for her hor?

boheng

oh ya, talking about water heater, i have not be able to enjoy my bath as i previously used to when i was using the electric water heater. This gas water heater always hot, cold, hot, cold, and waste so much water... must call the contractor liao... dunno whether can take away the whole gas water heater and change into an electric one.

limay

Alvin, close enuf - its a convertible & COE till 7/2011. Missylan, yah..will have to get something else when we have kids (not so soon mah). In laws & siblings all drive, so at least no need to chauffeur people around. But just checked up on road tax & insurance, quite alot more
sad.gif

Our water from the heater also v inconsistent - starting v cold (waste alot of water waiting for it to heat up), then after that end up either too cold/hot even if i dont change the tap direction!!

missylan

Bigtoes,
Hmm... is there a CRX convertible? Thought onli sunroof? We thought this way too cos whole family all 4 door, bought a 2 seaters shouldn't be a problem, who knows... Very pai seh, have to ask my parents to take a cab while we drove. Yah, 2 seaters insurance is x. Road tax should be ok cos of the cc not big right?

I hate my water heater. Looks very high tech but like shit!

telok

Alvin, my metal gate was installed yesterday. It is ok except that I dont like the padlock part. There is a small metal piece jutting out. Do you think I shd saw it away. Any comments?

bbmaru

Hmm.... can we voice up about this stupid heater in our next resident gathering?? I think we must all speak up, or else they will think that only the minority is affected and not do anything about it. Shame on them, provided us with cheap stuff and gave us so much trouble...
angry.gif

bbmaru

Hey Bea,
Are you staying in PG also? Which block are you from? You seems to know Alvin and Fanta quite well... you guys are friends?
happy.gif

limay

Missylan, not CRX, but a successor of it then..yah, its a convertible, though have to go to more ulu & less polluted places to drive topless. Road tax is quite high also, just check on LTA site, think cos its so old
sad.gif
Both Alex's & my parents drive, so should be okie..just can't tumpang friends loh...What 2-seater did u have previously?

telok

Carol, maybe u can bring the towels to me tonight. BTW, want to take a look at my metal gate and give me advice whether to cut that piece of metal away...

bbmaru

Hey Betty,
Ok lor, will bring the towels down to you. Why want to saw it away? Thought all our metal gates are the same? Think the protruding part is for you to slot in your keys easily... think I'm used to it that I didn't even notice that it's protruding anymore
happy.gif

Missylan,
You got check your email or not? I sent you an email asking you something leh...can or not must tell me hor...
kao_wink.gif

telok

Carol
Thanks, sorry to trouble u to bring along.

No, is not for slotting of keys. Is for additional security or if yr lock is spoil, u can use padlock instead. The position of it looks awful to me lor....

bbmaru

Oh, I know which one you are talking about... ya, you are not the first one to complain about that protruding piece... ya, looks a bit old fashion since nowadays few pple use those big ugly padlocks but those that latch on the door itself one.

Actually should have asked the metalcraft pple to remove it when they were installing it... now if you were to saw it off, you might risk that part getting rusty in the near future... maybe can try calling them to see if they can come down and saw it away for you (I'm sure they are going to charge you for that...since they crappily said that you had to pay more for more keys
lame.gif
)

missylan

bigtoes,
I dun drive, my hubby drove fairlady. But sold liao cos of baby...

Carol,
Wait hah... I reply you later... got to settle my baby first... crying...

telok

Surprisingly, I called this morning, he is willing to come down to do it but never mention needs to pay or not. Must check with him again. I was at work when they came to install. So, do u think is better to take it away......

alvin

Hi Bea,

Are u Fanta's ex- colleauge? I think I know who u are...kekekeke

Hi Betty,

Just leave it, don't remove.

bbmaru

Betty,
Hee... I wanted to use the word "eyesore" also
lol.gif

I wanted to say if you think that it's an eyesore and you know you will NEVER use those ugly padlocks, then you should remove it since now you know it's FOC, in case in future you regret not removing it. However, you better check with them to make sure that such sawing will not affect the overall quality of the gate in future... and whether they will paint anor coat of anti-rust primer and paint over the sawn part. If so, then you can safely go ahead and JUST DO IT!!
lol.gif

telok

Carol, thanks. Will definitely check with him on all these concerns before I decide whether to remove it or not.

kenneth

Hi Missylan, can u ask ur hubby if he carries HKS drop-in filter for Mitsubishi Lancer MX 1.5. Chassis model is CK2A, same as CK4A.

Thanks.

bing77

nutty, err not sure of the length. But they are quite long. Your idea of putting a plastic sheet over the ledge is good, will try it.

Ladies, when u finished mopping the floor, where you usually throw the dirty water? Mine is a type A so there is no additional toilet in the backyard. So I will pour away the water in the shower area of the common bathroom but must pour slowly or else the water will spill over the shower area. So troublesome. I feel like putting some plank underneath my washer so I can just dump the water in my backyard.

I also got the cold, hot water syndrome from the heater. When the water turns cold, I will off and on it again. The water will turn hot quite fast.

missylan

Nutty,
You mean the mushroom head(the round filter) only or the kit? I rmb there is 1 for FTO... I shall let you know later... Have to be auntie first, go market! My first time ti market, quite excited... Hehehe

boheng

missylan, u going to the Rivervale Plaza market? so far i have not walked to the market yet. Do let us know of ur findings there.

limay

Hey all,
Think there will be additional coffee shops just below HDB block 267 when that opens!! Yeah!! That is just beside the steps leading up to Ranggung LRT (same side as Park Green), so v convenient for us who take the train back from work to grab dinner on the way home!
kao_happy.gif
Now just have to wait patiently for the block to open....

limay

Missylan - so what did u get from the market? Have to go in the early morning, every time when we pass by in the evening, the veggies look v shriveled! Anyway, we have yet to do any proper cooking since we shifted in 2+ mths ago! slack...

Boh Eng, i think it will be coffeeshops, but not too sure k...saw alot of washing area inside & they just installed the shopfront shutters. Fingers crossed.
happy.gif

kenneth

Hi Missylan, no..not the mushroom head. Dun really work well in singapore.

I am looking for the normal drop-in type. Ask ur hubby. He should know. Thanks.

missylan

Nutty,
Hehehe, cos some customers don't understand what is a "drop-in"... Customers come and ask for drop-in but conclusion, they wants the mushroom head.
Oh sorry, what we have in stock is TRUST which cost $75 with installation.

boh eng,
Hehehe, hubby ask me not to go market cos he wants to dine outside these few days.

Bigtoes,
Cannot la, cannot buy veggies in the evening. I woke up around this time and after settling my son, I will throw to my maid and ask her Jar Ga.

kenneth

Hi missylan, think i will try the TRUST though the HKS one offered to me is 55 bucks from the jap lady (ur hubby should know). Any further discount? haha...

Will contact u again as tonight going for honeymoon. Thanks once again.

missylan

Nutty,
I know her, she is Kimiko. She and my hubby very close term. My hubby used to her customer before he set up our own business. Very tempermental woman, but she kinda treats my hubby better. She is the Jap I know who loves durian! Used to bring other Jap, they hate durians!

Hehe, TRUST wanted us to use this price cos quite control...

So good, honeymoon... our honeymoon has to be postpone... hai.. which country are you all going?

carol,
You have mail...

janett

anybody has the email of the condo mgr, Roland Ang? Noticed that fogging is done mainly in the carpark area (for what?). tot the mozzies are mainly either coming from the shrubs and bushes at PG perimeter or outside (eg Punggol Park or the empty plot of land beside) . The clerk told me either they take message or I got to go down Mgt Office. Not convenient for email (??..huh..so low tech?)

missylan

janett,
Think it is because PG too many stupid design and stuff liao... his e-mail already flooded with complains. I accepted the kitchen design... but think I will keep complaining about the stupid gas water heater!

bbmaru

Missylan,
I did not received your email leh... Did you reply to the wrong email address?
sad.gif

Anyway, dun think they can do anything much about the heater cos unlike showerheads, the heater can't be changed easily
sad.gif

boheng

Hi Alvin, is there a new website for NTUC Choice Homes? i tot the current one is the only one and is forever under construction.

missylan

Kenneth,
My hubby's not from GarageR, like what you thought we might be.

Carol,
Oh... I should re-type... I think the best way to accept the water heater is NOT TO BATH WARM WATER lor... I use my kitchen warm water dispenser or flask, faster leh. Cos my baby needs to bathe warm water!
I think we can complain together cos this water heater isn't serving its purpose mah!

limay

Hmm...forum's been pretty quiet these few days! Guess everyone is hard at work..hah...Couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning, am working from home today
kao_biggrin.gif

bbmaru

Suddenly it has become so quiet... wonder where has everybody gone?

Missylan,
Still waiting for you to resend your email leh...