Pandora cleaning services, chargeable?

Catin

I have a pandora bracelet that has crystals on the clasp. Wonder if they can do cleaning services as the clasp seems to have darken, if so wonder how much. Tia

andychs

Yes they do cleaning. I can't really remember the price.. i think its like $3 per charm and maybe around $15 for the bracelet. I think its around there, was calculating around $20 plus to get it cleared up.

Its quite pricey thou. Rmemeber long time ago perlini use to do it for free.

ponyparty

Pandora in Malaysia still does it for free - if you able to wait for the borders to open. I usually go to the Pandora shops in JB to get mine polished.

If not, I use a silver cleaner liquid at home (I know Pandora advises not to use but I do it all the time & my charms are still okay). You still need to use the silver cloth to get back the shine.

And lastly, I store my Pandora bracelets & charm in a box with a dehumidifying packet (like a charcoal packet you can get from Daiso) and I found that really helps to keep it shiny. In fact, I didn't need to polish for more than half a year already.

andychs

Hi Pony, is the cleaning instant?

I know they need like a week or so here.

I tried cleaning with sliver polish, hard to get some areas.

No idea why for my wtb, it tarnishes very easily. Maybe her skin not suitable for sliver.

ponyparty

Hi Pony, is the cleaning instant?

I know they need like a week or so here.

I tried cleaning with sliver polish, hard to get some areas.

No idea why for my wtb, it tarnishes very easily. Maybe her skin not suitable for sliver.
In JB? It will be same day but it does take a few hours, depending on how many other bracelets they have in “queue”. So usually I drop off my bracelet once I enter the mall, then shop around, watch movie, at the end of the day it’ll be ready for pick up!

I don’t think it’s her skin. It’s Singapore’s humidity! I keep mine in a glass display box with dehumidifying packets. It’s not enough to keep them in the Pandora box.

andychs

In JB? It will be same day but it does take a few hours, depending on how many other bracelets they have in “queue”. So usually I drop off my bracelet once I enter the mall, then shop around, watch movie, at the end of the day it’ll be ready for pick up!

I don’t think it’s her skin. It’s Singapore’s humidity! I keep mine in a glass display box with dehumidifying packets. It’s not enough to keep them in the Pandora box.
Thanks Pony! Will try that when we finally can go over the causeway.

Anyway my gf remembers it as bracelet $9 charm $1 each. But its not too expensive.