Pan Pacific Singapore

fuyutsuki

Is Panpac changing new themes for both their ballrooms? i juz went down last Sat to look at both the ballrooms, felt that the theme is quite simple and plain in the ocean ballroom, as compared to the pacific ballroom.

cacphin

ryan> how much is the range of wine?
peg> when are they changing the themes? any ideas?
just recieved the wedding cards.. gtg printing some days..
anyone wanna the pictures? if got time, i post for u all to see the designs..

fuyutsuki

hi nihpac, i want to see the pictures. pls email me at [email protected]
Thanks
happy.gif

kazataza

princess> *wave* yah yah..i'll be your neighbour upstairs
happy.gif

Novia> u've mail
happy.gif

Nihpac> i think it ranged to 25-40+ i've the wine list..if u want, i can email u

princessgal

Hi fanfan, how many tables are you having that nite? I am having 60 tables.

Hi Ryan, are you not getting the wine from Pan Pacific? Did they waive the cockage charges for you? I got the wine list from them but my FH thinks that the wines are not that fantastic.

Btw, anyone got any make-up artist to recommend?

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi princess, yours must be pacific ballroom then. Nice! Love the high ceiling.

If it's for your own makeup, I recommend Kenneth Lee, my MUA. He's really good, and he can give you the natural look if you want. Think his makeup is in Her World's Brides too.

Hey guys, is Parker Wines good?

Oh oh! Don't forget to go for the Pan Pac show on 30th April! We prob will get to see the new setup/decor i suppose?</font>

kazataza

princess> i'll be having around 33 tables...u very good leh..can find so many tables..heheee...
did u manage to get any waiver
sad.gif
me only managed to get 12 bottles for wine..too bad now then meet u, or else we can gang up and get more things..heeheee

anw, I spoke to Ivan and asked him..he told me they're planning to outsource..the mgt still looking through wat was being presented by 3 vendors..nothing finalized yet till now...

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi fuyutsuki, it says there that entrance is free. Don't think there's a fashion show, just open house for pan pac. No need to register.

hi peg choong, you can contact stefan at 96809432.</font>

lywong

oh, PP having open house in april ah...hmm...anyone have more info on that? Which day is it and are they showing the new themes for the ballroom that day??

Hey fuyutsuki,
What a coincidence to see you in this thread too. I saw u in GHA thread as well. Know Jessie is ur coordinator..she's actually my designer..
happy.gif

princessgal

Hi Fanfan,
my parents &amp; PIL wanted to have 25 tables each, so i got no choice. Actually, i'd rather have it small and cozy. I only managed to get an additional nite for the bridal suit, 1 day room for the helpers &amp; 12 wines coz I am taking the S$938 package.

cacphin

bride> huh? u mean they kept changing wedding cards?? this, i'm not sure... dun forget, my coordinator is not that good.. have to chase her for stuff.. and she very "work oriented".. no play play one.. even asking for extra wedding cards, she said no..

cacphin

btw, any one having weekday banquet? what's the normal tea reception time and dinner starts time? coz sporeans are always late and dun wan the food to be rushed or wasted and pple gtg back late.. URGENT coz printing inserts now.. thanks!!!

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi nihpcac, oh, thought the invitation cards are like the decor mah, keep changing one. sorry can't help you with your tea recep timing...

hey yan06, pan pac's open house is on 30th Apr. It's in the latest Her World's Brides issue. free admission, just walk in. From 11am to 3pm or something like that. Can't really remember the timing. Rationally, they should show the new set up of the ballrooms. A bit meaningless if they don't do that right? Anyway i'm meeting ivan next fri so i'll ask him.</font>

kazataza

Hi Princess,
told my FH that i met the Pacific's ballroom couple online...and he was so surprised that the world is so smalll..

so you took the more ex package is it? u shld have demanded for more than 3 items..hahaha..if for me, i will demand ivan till he faint..

lywong

Hi bride,
Thanks for the info. I didnt buy the HWB magazine. That's why didnt know abt the PP show. Keep us updated abt the show once you got more info from Ivan. Thanks!
happy.gif

princessgal

Hi Fanfan,
Haha, we tried to bargain for all the wishes to be granted to us but obviously Ivan didn't budge.
Btw, are you doing your solemnisation in the hotel? Think i might do my solemnisation slightly before the dinner.

cacphin

fuyu> mine is pauline.. hmm.. dun really have a good impression.. but surprisingly, she called yesterday to ask us to book a time for choosing theme and wedding favours etc.. finally she's doing something.. else i'm gtg to change liao..

novia

<font color="0000ff">haha nihpcac, maybe she's got some insider news from the forum so she wisen up
happy.gif

Ok girls, let me know if there is anything you'd like to clarify with Ivan and I'll TRY to get an answer for you all. Must be reasonable questions though
happy.gif
</font>

fuyutsuki

hi esther, i am not sure of the full details of the wedding fair. i actually knew abt this fair through the forum here and also from HerWorld Brides mag. if you are really keen to sign up with PP, i think you better drop by and take a look. i m going
happy.gif

anfield_kid

Hi princess,
During the time when i sign up,they waived corkage for my wine. I signed my package in april 2004. During that time,almost all hotels have waive their corkage for wines,that was during the sars period. Now the economy is picking up,also cant blame panpac for charging corkage.When times are bad,everything is cheap,when times are good,everything will be expensive. Just take bank loan for example,when times are bad,the interst rate was low,now the good times is back,look at the bank interst rate now!
happy.gif

marchbride

hi nisiel,
Finally back from my HM. Got our suite on 15th storey only but the suite not bad lah. Higher floor will be better :p

hi bride,
Sorry, never see your qn before I went for HM. Not sure if PP will do the cake. Just know that they do not allow outside cake cos they are very strict when it comes to food brought into the hotel.

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi TaM, the themes for ocean and pacific ballroom have not changed since Pan Pac's last show in Apr 2005. Meaning, ocean bliss and ocean dream and pacific passion etc. They MAY change the themes again around jul but not confirmed yet so if your wedding's after jul, have to check with them later in the year.

As for florists, they're in-house florists.

Hi marchbride, PP does allow others to do the cake BUT they must be certified food providers. And must sign letter of indemnity so we decided that we will let Pan Pac's pastry chef do our cakes for us
happy.gif
</font>

novia

<font color="0000ff">ya, ivan was really nice about it. He's really sincere in helping couples cut cost. I just hope the cakes won't cost a bomb... Went to the fullerton show today and they had the exact mini cakes we want! $12 per piece... hope pan pac can provide a cheaper option.</font>

isobellies

hi guys!

just want to say that ivan is really fantastic, my FH and i are very impressed with the service that he and Jason (the operations guy?) gave, they made sure everything went well and were really fabulous to work with! I'm so glad the previous coordinator B left! hee!
happy.gif