Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore

christine_eff

hi kiat, there's an actual wedding that you can check out tomorrow at pan pacific orchard but come in the afternoon around 4pm, so won't interrupt the wedding. I m going there to check out. i can share the photos with you if you like.

taycj

Hi Christine, would you be so kind to share with me photos you have taken for the wedding banquet with Pan Pac Orchard when you visited? If so, could you send me a private message. Thanks

lln

Hi, am considering this hotel for my wedding. anyone with feedback on their food, services?

cheers.

lln

i m going too, but after reviewing other hotels having the same no. of tables, this is not so good.

lln

e.g. for enchanment package: no free beer, house wine, pre-dinner snack, food tasting, vip bridal parking, projector. per table is ard $900+ yet these are not included. they only have free beer and food tasting (mon-thur only) for the eternity package which is $1000+

jesico

Hi Lina, for your info I've checked with them - there is pre-dinner snack and vip bridal parking and projector. As for house wine, during the wedding show last sat they were giving out 1 bottle per table. hope this helps. cheers

jesico

yup i have
happy.gif
... how many tables u looking at?

lln

mine is on feb 2012. also considering Grand Park city hall in their park palace rest. heard their food is gd.

which package did u sign? who's your consultant?

jetan12

Hi,

Is Pan Pac Orchard service and food good?

I booked an appt with the sales manager but she forgotten about it and the sales coordinator came down to talk to us. We also had asked for a date where there is no event so that we can see the ballroom too but there is an impt event going on that day which we are unable to view it. Hence the coordinator told me that she will email more pictures of the ballroom and how it will look like but waited 2 weeks still no email from them.

Is this common? I went to Amara hotel for viewing and after stepping out for less than 15 mins, I received email from the sales coordinator.

siqin

The wedding banquet photos are held @ pan pac singapore but not pan pac orchard. I will be holding my wedding banquet at pan pac orchard on 15 Oct. Have no idea on the food also. Anyone will go for their food tasting?

ljojokel

Hi,

I'm also intending to book Pan Pac Orchard. These are the pictures I got so far...

My coordinator is also Zul.

Hoping that someone will share more feedback about the food and services.

1767908.jpg

baby_g

May I know their service is good ? how about location is accessable ? I m planning for wedding in pan pac orchard too around oc /nov 2012

jesico

Just had my wedding there. I find the service good and the guests said the food is pretty good too! What I like is that for not many tables we get the whole ballroom area and don't have to share with other weddings. Would recommend to couples who are looking for smaller venues.

baby_g

Thanks JK.. yup, my guest list will be around 120 pax.. with your comments, i have confident on this.. Zul is the coordinator ? Think I will talk to him..

jesico

yes Zul is the coordinator, however you just need to take note not to exceed the 120 pax as the max they can hold is 12 tables. Happy planning for your wedding!

baby_g

Hi JK.. any pix or perk is good ? the penthouse stay seem to be good.. Do you think we can request for this without signning the highest package ? Any can share some pix ? Location near orchard MRT ?

baby_g

Thanks JK.. I went to onsite survey last saturday.. and I decided to hold my wedding dinner @ pan pac orachard.

Wanxuan : yes, the place is rectangle and it only can take 12 tabls.. No pillar and long walk way to starge.