Pai Du Mei Yuan Bao

sstarlight

Previously there was a thread for "Pai Du Mei Yuan Bao" but I can't find it anymore.Not too sure what happen to it.

Just like to ask girls who have been taking it some questions.

When I first started to take it, I feel very giddy (those fainting kind of giddiness). Cos one of its effect is to lower blood pressure. Low blood pressure will cause giddiness.

Now, after taking it for a month, I am missing my period.
I never miss my period before in my entired life. So I am wondering if its due to this medicine.
Do you have the similar problem before?

weddingprep05

sstarlight,

yah... i also couldnt find the thread.

I tried only for 3 days... and i get this gastric pain feeling in the evening. not too sure if it's because of this product.

Wonder if i shd still continue.

sstarlight

Hi there,

Yes! Me too. But my pain is rather feels like cramp. But can really see the tummy getting smaller and less pimples.

Now I have stopped taking it. Hopefully my period will come soon. Its late for 1 week plus already.

ii_yume

may i know why in the first place are you taking it? i wanted to get it for my granny but in the end i changed my mind. I got her Bioslife complete instead. for her cholesterol, blood pressure and sugar level.

sstarlight

There seems to be a good review on it. Other than detox and clear the system, it seem to helps people to slim down, improve skin conditions.

Also I do not have regular bowels habits. This medicine helps to regulate that too.

But now not too sure why my period is late. Not too sure if its the side effect.

However, on the first day I am taking the medicine, I feel a wave of giddiness. But subsequently I am okay.

evil_dolly

I bought it for my mum and my mum suffered very bad side effects. Thankfully she stopped after a few pills. She can feel her heart beating very very fast.

bb_queen

Ya, I wonder why that thread was missing. I took it for a week now. I remembered someone shared that she went to the toilet several times the first few days she took it. I didn't but maybe 2-3 hours I took the pill, I have pain in the stomach - it's not severe pain but it's the kind that will go away if I visit the toilet. I don't see any obvious effects other than this.

sstarlight

Hi Isn't,

I took only 1 pill twice per day (not the recommendment dose 2 pills twice per day) and had taken it for 1 month.

Maybe it could be I am stress. My wedding is in 2 months time.

Chelsa, Can I ask what side effect did your mum encounter? I was considering giving to my parents as it helps to lower blood pressure.

evil_dolly

sstarlight,

I bought this for my mum as she has high blood pressure and since this product claimed to lower blood pressure. She experienced a fast heart beat and she told me that there were times when she was outside, she felt like collapsing. So she stopped taking the pills. I consumed the pills too. So far everything is okie except the first few days, I will feel very sick. But maybe for the elderly, we need to be more selective in buying supplements for them.

gervynne,

It can also be bought from Watsons at $75.

jo23

From what i know, ppl with heart problem, pregnant ladies and when u r having ur menses, cant take the tablets. When u feel the pain in the stomach, i was told its actually the medication doing the 'cleasing' work of ur digestive system. After the pain, U shld be going to toilet to 'flush' out the toxic.
I had taken for like 2mth +, got commented tummy is smaller.
happy.gif

sstarlight

Hi Jo,

Why during menses cannot take?
Not too sure if it due to it that's why my period is not here.

Anyway watson and guardian are selling this medicine again.

jo23

was told that during menses, our body are actually already 'flushing out' toxic as blood. If taking it will be like 'double flushing' for the body. For those weaker body might not be able to take it and resulting in negative results.

Saw the advertisement at guardian pharmacy but cant found in watson leh. Btw, the ads din mention anything abt lowering down high blood pressure for this product leh?

elias29

Hi all,

I did have stocks of Pai Du Mei Yan Bao. If u all would like to buy & try, can email me at [email protected].

Im selling cheaper than Guardian & Watson coz Long Far is the distributor for this detox supplements and only members can buy it at cheaper rate.

Wat Jo say is true. You are advised to stop taking during your menses period, pregnancy & ppl with heart problems (to consult their doc first). Yes, you will feel slightly discomfort in your stomach coz the supplements are taking effects by cleansing your system. Eg: Can u imagine a clogged toilet bowl has not been cleansed for more than 20 yrs? And of coz u need to 'scrub' to remove those stains!

The detox supplements are made of natural herbs like ginseng etc. So u dun have to worry abt having chemicals in it.

U may read up more in www.lfi.com.sg or www.longfar.com.hk for more info.

bb_queen

I am disappointed that I actually put on 1 kg after taking this for 2 weeks
sad.gif
Shouldn't I be losing wt after detox?

elias29

Pls note that only Guardian & Watson are authorised to sell Pai Du Mei Yan Bao. Pls also do check out the gold sticker label on the box for authenticity to prevent being cheated. Some fake products may look almost similar colour. Beware!

Juzpolo, mind telling me the shop name and location of the medical hall? So that i can inform my company to check on it. Thanks!

BB Queen, how many capsules u took daily? Did u drink alot of water as water helps to flush out the toxins?

cheerio

i stopped taking after a short period of consumption. I find that the pills are like laxative, i tried taking 2 pills at once (and only once a day, not even the recommended twice daily) and the whole day keep going to toilet after meal.. when I stop for one two days, I dun have the urge to go toilet. when cut down to one pill each time, the effect cant be felt liao.. I dont want to rely on the pills too much..
as for improved complexion, hmm.. dont noe about tat loh..
furthermore, its not stated on the box if the capsule is made of gelatine, which I suspect so loh..

elias29

Hi, Cheerio - Im not sure who u had bought the product from. If u have any queries, you may approach that LFI member that u bought from. Im sure he/she will able to guide you.

Did u know how much body toxins are accumulated in your body since young till now? That's y the volume of stinky stools will increase obviously. so u will tend to visit the toilet a few times a day.

Diff ppl have diff bowel system. If you have tried 2 capsules each time (equal 4 each day) for several days and still have have loose bowel movement, then perhaps u can try to reduce to 3 or 2 per day until normal defecation to twice daily is achieved.

If you had followed proper instructions(Eg: drink lots of water, try avoid chilli/oily,U should feel the good effects...If the condition of body health is improved, dosage can be reduced or stop taking. Pls read the instructions as on website. http://www.longfar.com.hk/en/products_details.php?ProductNo=0001&TabNum=5

I hope the above clarifies.

bb_queen

I take 2 pills a day - one in the morning and one at noon. I did had loose bowel movement the first few days but then it stopped - sort of reverted to normal after that. I was hoping that once the toxins are purged out, I would lose a bit of weight. However, I put on instead. I drank the normal amt of water though.

elias29

Hi BB Queen, i had replied you liao. So anyone interested to buy a bottle or two to try? U may email me at [email protected]. Trying it yourself is always the 1st step...coz the effects will depend on individuality's body system.

sstarlight

Hi girls,

I took the pills from starting of Oct and I have miss my period for Oct.

A bit worried cos I never miss a period my entired life before. So since beginning of the month Nov, I have stopped taking the pills and now my period is here (i am always due ard beginning of the month).

So just to keep you girls updated, not too sure if you all have same symptoms as me.

I bought my pills at this medicine shop called ZTP at Plaza Singapura. $58 only. Cheapest I found so far. And they always sell out real fast.

elias29

Hi sstarlight, you mean you bought B&H capsules from ZTP medicine shop at PS at $58? or its another kind of pills? Weird, i tot only Guardian & Watson selling it...

sstarlight

Hi M&M,

Yes, its the B&H capsules. Same sealed packaging as the Guardian with the Singapore Superbrand logo. (Think it won superbrands award)?

Ya I was surprised to find it there too. Cos few months back, before guardian/watson was selling it, we can only get from the LFI member.

elias29

Hmm, okie. Perhaps the ZTP shopowner is LFI member and is selling his existing stocks. Haha. Yes, it won Superbrand awards..

weddingprep05

hi,
may i know what will happen if i take the pill during my menses? it isnt stated on the instruction right? cos i only remember seeing that pregnant shd not take.

elias29

Hi Weddingprep05, actually if u bought from member, they would advise you not to take during menses period, try to avoid too hot or chilly food, etc. Coz during menses, yr body system is clearing the dirty blood itself. So better not disrupt the natural cycle thru detoxification. If u had taken during menses, just take note to stop for that week the next mth.

Yes, pregnant or breastfeeding women are not suitable to take.

Juzpolo, im just curious how they got their products from...

sstarlight

Yes, I remember when I was buying from the medical hall that time, I was told not to take during menses and pregnancy. They also mentioned abt avoiding spicy and oily food (man.. i love spicy hot food).

Anyway, my problem was my period never came at all when I was taking the medicine and I missed my last month (Oct) period.

So this month (Nov), my period usually came ard early of the month, I stopped taking the medicine since 1st Nov and true enough, my period came. Not too sure if this have anything to do with the medicine. Other than this, one of the side effect I have from this medicine is giddiness. I remember i was feeling really giddy and almost lost my foothold during the 2nd day after taking the medicine. After that, no more giddiness and the detox really works well. Tummy gone.

So I am wondering if others have the same side effects as me.

felin

Hi all,
my FH is a member of Long Far distributor, if anyone interested to try it out b4 getting a bottle, can PM me, it can be done.. Thanks... Selling cheaper than Watson/Guardian... One of my gf's fren took for few months, n she really lose her post natal weight... Well, even not for losing purpose, its good to detox the body system as well... Wanna Try, pls email me, thanks..

baby_dollgirl

I'm oso taking B&H.. very good detox pdt. coz my complexion improve, more alert even if i sleep less & most importantly, it solved my constipation problem. i can go toilet 2x daily now.. so happy. I love B&H.
happy.gif

i'm oso one of their distributors. guardian is selling at $75 for a small bottle of 60 capsules but i can get it at members' price of $65. if interested to try B&H cheaper, u can email [email protected]. i can help

dreamzz

Hey girls...

i am currently carrying this detox pai du mei yan bao... can get cheaper prices for you... guardian/watson selling at 75... i can most prob get 65 for you... hee....

call me if interested... wink... 93828958

Calista/dreamzz

skydolphin

I took Pai Du also.Lost 1kg within 3 days of detox. People commented that I looked younger and radiant.
I can get it at $65/bottle cheaper than Guardian or Watsons.

If anyone interested, contact me at 96178983 for a faster reply or email [email protected]

small2hand

dear everyone...

i'm working in hk, i just bought a bottle of 60 capsule from watson's...guess the price? S$42 only ! i'll try it immediately since my period just over and occasionally i have bowel problems.

snowbell42

tis is actually the 2nd time i took tis pills.. the first round when i took, my period is normal.. then after finishing it, i stopped taking it.. 'cos my main intention is to try it out n also to do some detox.. n it works..
happy.gif
partly also 'cos of the $$ tht's y din continue

but recently, i took it again & last mth my period is normal s well.. it's oni tis mth tht my period seem to come v little.. it's like those "ending" type of period.. dun have those heavy flow.. strange.. is it normal??? anyone experienced tis?? btw i oni take 1 pill in the morn.. ie. b4 my breakfast & of coz wif warm water..

pls help!!!! beginning to feel worried n wonder if i shd continue wif it..

dd_4ever

hi snowbell42, u shld con't. I face d same prob... Tis happens bcos our system is a bit bad le.... I use 2 b super normal w/o cramps during younger days. For the past 3 yrs, I start 2 have cramps & hurts badly. When I started B&H 3 mths ago, my 1st period is normal, 2nd period was delayed & 3rd menses oso delayed + very little. Menses is a form of detox. Hence, if we detox daily, ur menses will be reduce.... No worries, it's normal. Any more prob can PM me.

snowbell42

Hi angelina, u mean if i detox daily, my menses will reduce & it's normal??? u sure? will it affect my pregnancy in the near future??? tis mth my period is really v little till it seems like the end of my period days.. no more those heavy days...

but i cant take during my period right?

dd_4ever

Actuali, if our menses is correct, it shouldn't b a lot de. Remember when we were younger & our mum told us not 2 take pineapple or cold drinks, else period wil have alot & prolong. Period tat take 2 long 2 clear or 2 much meaning we have lots of clot blood 2 clear. So lesser is good, as long as it is monthly.

snowbell42

oh... i still trying to monitor my menses for next mth.. juz worried tht it might b due to the worsening of the cyst which i found out fr the gynae when i went to check on my irregular period :p *touch wood*

lone_trekker

And may I know if B&H offer any trial pills? COs from the posts, looks like B&H not that suitable for everyone. Don't want to buy and end up wasting $$$ if not suitable for me

morekisses512

Bought my B and H pill yesterday from Twinklestar.
Took my first 2 capsule last night and 2 this morning.. So far, no effect.

Anyone can share what is the resulting effect and how long it takes for the effect to come?
I dont feel stomach cramp nor pain at all.. : (

snowbell42

morekisses, d u drink lots of water? when i first took it i visit the toilet v frequent.. but now i dun liao.. either my body is "clean" or immune to it liao haha

morekisses512

Im a water tank... : (
I usually drink more than 8glasses per day...
I use Mug...instead of glass..
After taking B and H last night, I woke up in the middle of the night to drink water...extremely thirsty
I still dont feel any effect.. hmm...

snowbell42

so far i din really encounter tis prob :p u dun even have the effect of clearing ur bowels?

err.. if even clearing of ur bowls also not effective then i also not sure liao :p have to c wht those who experienced tis b4 d to resolve tis prob liao..

morekisses512

Hi all,
My effect came on 2nd day after consuming the capsule. The third day I took, there was no effect again.
For info, I took 2capsule in the morning at at night. Maybe I need to increase my dosage?

mizuko

Hi.. I am really interested in getting myself the B&H product.. But currently I am on medication, conceptive pills to induce my period.. Is it ok that I take B&H product while on this medication??