Pai Du Mei Yuan Bao

rihhana_taylor

icy, what pills are those?

when i feel bloated after heavy meals i dissolve some Fruitylite and the feeling goes away soon after i drink it.

it's a natural drink tt tastes quite nice. how much did you buy the pills for, icy?

sugarrushh

bai du mei yuan bao aka b&h is damnnnn goood! but the raised the price recently! =( well if anyone interested in detoxing shld try pai du.. immed after 5-6hours seriously will detox.. and i dunno if others got feel tt way but my complexion like improved lei. i know just where to get them cheaper =x ssshhh..

tabo1

Hi All,

Currently i have B&H stock on hands, anyone interested to get one for themselve can email or pm mi.

fat_ger

Hi All,

New to the thread, i heard before b&h too. Did try in the past, i find it quite effective. Worth buying, solve my constipation.

clarisselim

hi ppl,
i took b&h too together s factor and celetrim cos i took up the slimming package at wellness sanctuary. It a good slimming package with acupuncture(TCM) that's wat they call it. B&H is a good product, from my consultant, it can help to solve constipation, pimples, abdominal bloating, bad breath and most importantly is to detox. with this 3, i lost 10.5kg with them.. so does thinking of buying B&H, pls dun wait.. but those pregnant cannot eat it..and those breastfeeding are unable to take them.. =) but those normal ppl will need to detox regardless how healthy u are.. that's my advice.. =)

jassiemint

hi berry egg you can get from Their distributor or the center. my consultant say can buy from center. if you need my help to purchase for you just let me know ba. but provided you can collect from me la.

fat_ger

Hi Berry,

Have u tried before the pdt?? u heard from where?? I am a customer from the centre, if u wan.. i can help u to purchase. Where u stay btw?? anything just pm mi?

re_naa

oh anyway, im letting go at a cheaper price. 60. I din consume it, so its a waste to keep it in my hse. hee

fat_ger

Hi iuvlove,

How bad is your constipation like?? I have constipation problem too in the past but now ok already

fat_ger

Hi Houseoflove & baobei187,

Both of you also in the acu program too? I got friend letting off both B&H and S-factor. Dun mind email to [email protected], price is very sensitive here. Later people say i promoting.

kiki81

Hi,

Any1 wanna share with me on the twin pack (small bottle) of the B&H? I am looking for people to share with me. Please pm me.

Thanks.

kiki81

Hi,

Any1 wanna share with me on gettng the S-Factor? I am looking for people to share with me. Please pm me.

Thanks.