Pai Du Mei Yuan Bao

bellrin8880

Hi Cindy (mizuko)

Its not advisable to take any detox stuff when you are on medication especially when its concerning period.

bellrin8880

The Go Signal can also be used be put inside the coffee/tea in replace of sugar after your creamer or alternatively mix in warm water.

autumn_tan

Hi All,

My friend want to sell 4 small bottles and 1 big bottle of B&H pills (Original). All still in sealed condition. She completed 2 small bottles and recently realized she's pregnant. So cannot consumed anymore. Bought many bottles on an impulse and at member price. Willing to sell cheaper at $55 for small bot.

Let me know if anyone interested.

kook_car

Hi hi,
Just workng to solve the constipation is only scapping the surface of the problem. Need to evaluate & address the reason behind - your lifestyle & diet.

Also, constipation- over retained feces will affect the flora & well being of your gastro-intesinal tract. Your body will have to work extra hard @ fighting the bad bacteria. And toxin are probably leaking into your blood and being circulated to your various organs.

So to detox - address your diet. Take Probioctis enzyme to build up the gooad bacteria in your gastro-intestine tract.

kook_car

<font color="119911">green (green_tranquility)</font>

If health is a greater concern, you can spend the same $$ amt on digestive enzyme products to slim just the waist + improve your digestion ... leading to detox.

Thanks kook_car for your advice
happy.gif

BTW I drink a lot of water and have min 3 servings of fruits everyday. I tried probioticss supplements for 2 mths, it didn't help much. I find that taking fibre drink (containing oat fibre, coconut husk fibre, aloe vera, vit C etc) helps ... But of course when I snack a lot of biscuits (my fav food), the constipation problem comes back no matter how much fibre drink I take hehe.

kook_car

<font color="119911">green</font>
I recommend you 2 US brand of probiotics, high potency, clinical range (not usual over the counter pdt). Contains 5 blends of enzymes that mirrors the proper ratios of good bacteria found in the healthy GI tract.

One of called TPP Probiotics &amp; the other ReleaseZyme. Available in SGP @ The Diet Centre. PM me if wanna find out more.
http://www.enzymeessentials.com/HTML/releasezyme.html

woodpecker1981

Hi,
Just a note. I bought a bottle of B&amp;H cos there were so many reviews posted on SingaporeBrides claiming to acheive weight loss. Was even tempted to just rush out and buy the Super ABOBA. But I ended up with a lot of side effects and hence stopped taking it after I completed one bottle.

Had very bad diarrhea throughout the whole time I took B&amp;H, not just the first few days. Was feeling light headed the whole time and my immunity was down. End up got sick and also had a case of very serious food poisoning. My menses were very regular 5 weeks apart. After taking B&amp;H, it suddenly came at the 3rd week and wouldn't stop for 2 weeks.

Hence for those like me who are trying to drop weight fast, please don't be overly anxious and just buuy all the products other people are recommending. Our body respond very differently to all these chemicals/herbs. So best not to rush into all sorts of diet pills. Do monitor your health carefully if trying out any diet stuff.

Anyway, it's still best to eat healthy and do regular exercise.

bellrin8880

Hi Woodpecker1981

I agree that you have to do regular exercise and eat healthy. However there are still some good and effective products but only sold exclusively. Most important to take note of where the products are manufactured.

kook_car

Hi Woodpecker &amp; other

Hope you are better after the diaharrea. Do top up the good Probiotic bacteria lost in diaharrea to build your immunity.

I sincerely agree with you that everyone's body is different and will react different to same pdt. Eg, I recently met 2 ladies who were on Blood Type Dieting. They were same bloodtype so they took the same pdt, but 1 look great and the other just lousy, all pale &amp; sickly. Her digestive system cant handle the food.

suzukai

Hi,

I've try the Pai Du Mei Yan Bao for 2 weeks. So far so good. I solve my constipation problem and tummy look smaller. I took the prdt together with S-factor and lost 2.7 kg. However, bcoz i didn't strictly control my diet, that's why i didn;t lost much weight.

This is my 3rd week, I've decided to be strict on my diet. Wish me good luck and slim success.
happy.gif

woodpecker1981

Hi Kook_car,

Thanks, I'm OK now. Prob my body in worse shape than other people, so more severe reaction.

My company has a water dispenser that ionizes water (it's slightly alkaline water). I read up online that it's supposed to have a lot of health benefits etc. And I also end up with super bad diarrhea after drinking it. Only got more used to the water after a month of diarrhea (no choise... no other source of drinking water in my company)....Suppose to be something like B&amp;H also, you get worse before you get better.

Maybe I'll try to B&amp;H again and see if side effectes still so severe this time. Will let you guys know again.

kook_car

Hi woodpecker1981,
just occur to me ... it could be healthing crisis ( you can google on it to find out more) ... but then again, even if it is healing crisis, your body will lost water during diaharrae. Take yoghurt ... cheaper way of filling up the lost probiotics.

mizuko

Hi ling,
thanks for replying my question but why can't we detox when we are on medication?
To Kook_car (kook_car): Does taking enzyme really help our digestive system? Cause it seems that I had a slow digestive system as I could feel bloated and full when I only ate a little (I hope to eat more..lol) Anyway taking enzyme will aid weight lost? Does it help with increaing metabolism?

bellrin8880

Hi cindy

When you are really not feeling well and on medication, your immune system is at its weakest. Thus you use detox stuff, it might make you even weaker. I'm not too sure about other detox stuff on how it works except the Go Signal I use which would not flush out "good water" within the body.

[email protected]

kook_car

<font color="ff6000">Hi CIndy</font>

Our digestive systems has many different types of enzymes to help digest protein, carbo, fat, milk, etc etc... so when our enzyme production is insufficient, our digestion suffers. In layman's term, not digested food is leak into our blood and thus cause problem to our health - cholestrol, acidic blood, toxin, etc etc.

What you could do - do a darkfield microscopy live blood analysis (PM me if interested). From there you can see for yourself what you cant digest ... protein, carbo or fatty stuff. You can thus take the appropriate digestive for your problem.

100% guarrantee all digestive related issue can be solved - the bloatedness, gas, flatulence, constipation, diaharrea.

There are different enzyme products for weight control &amp; weight gain. Most important -- when you digest your food well, you are giving your body more nutrients. Your body will feddback to you - you'll feel good &amp; energetic.

<font color="0000ff">Ling</font>
You are most right ... when one is sick &amp; on medication, he shld not go on detox stuff.

When we take medication, we are already stressing our liver. It has to do more work ... so why stress it further?

kook_car

<font color="ff6000">Cindy</font>
As I re-read your post, your fullness &amp; bloatedness is not a case of "slow digestion", but indigestion.

I'm concern as it's usually an indication of certain food not being tolerated or digested, thus likely your nutrient intake will be affected. If you are keen, PM me &amp; I can share with you what to look out for when you get enzyme products.

sin

Hi all,

Currently I'm taking some fat burner diet pill. Can I take B &amp; H take together with my diet pill?

kook_car

<font color="0000ff">xinxin(sin)</font>

Why would you wanna stress your liver? ALso, depending on what type of fat burner your are taking, it's content might not work with B&amp;H, then you'll just be putting your own kidney/liver and possible your own LIFE in danger. Best seek medical advise from doctor or your GP who prescribe the fat burner diet pill.

Take care ...

hello88

xinxin,

i agree with kook_car, dun stress your liver and do harm to your body. A mixture of different diet pills doesnt necessarily give u desired results. Think twice

sin

Okie... then i'm not going to buy the B &amp; H le.
Thank kook_car and sunnyday for the advice.
happy.gif

hello88

xinxin,

btw, what fat burner diet pill are u taking now?

I also need to lose weight and now on a diet plan. Have been taking it for a week and so far so good.

kook_car

<font color="0000ff">Hi Sunny</font>

Gotto make sure your diet plan still provides balanced nutrient our body needs. And drink plenty of water. I realise that no matter which diet plan one goes on, drinking more water is always essential "flush" our body waste and maintain our body's hydration and temperature.

hello88

kook_car,

yup, me drinking lots of water. Wonder will our body get immune to certain products (like meal replacement) and the weights stop going down

kook_car

<font color="0000ff">hi Sunnyday</font>

With all dieting program, after the "exciting" weight loss phase has been achieved, all the old reason for being overweight could return. It is not the body immunity to pdt, but our brain/mind.

If you have a Stablisation Protocol, you can work your way to lost the last few kilo. (1) understand the cause of your original weight gain (2) take practical steps to maintain new weight by selecting healthy food (3)increase level of physical activity.

If you are going on replacement meal, your diet coach should advise you on how to add a meal and return back to normal diet gradually. Not just let you jumpback to your normal diet.

BTW, what diet plan r u on?

Kook car,
Your PM is not activated. Can you please give me more info about your enzyme products?

I believe that my digestion problem is the cause of my bloated stomach, sudden weight gain, pimple outbreak as well as allergies to chicken &amp; seafood.

jessxian

Hi, I have a brand new small bottle of B&amp;H for those who wish to try. I bought it in a twin pack few days ago,but becos i jus consulted a doctor whom i am to for laser lipolysis treatment yesterday, he advised me to stop all supplements before the surgery thus i wish to sell my new bottle. Willing to let go at $60, do email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

hi all,
i feel that diff pple have diff reactions to a product. if you are experiencing any 'abnormal'/side effects, pls consult a doctor immediately and stop taking the product for the time being. juz my 2 cents worth of opinions :)

wonghln

Hi can any1 pls tell me where to get the product in the west area as i stay in Choa Chu Kang? Juz went to Watson, Unity and Guardian 2day but they do not hv it. Wonder whether they r no longer selling it off the shelf ?

hello88

Hi Helen,

not too sure abt whether Watson or Guardian still selling. Its more if u buy over the counter. I'm a member so can buy cheaper.

wonghln

Sunnyday

any adv fm u ? I m considering which to buy- Herbal Life, GNC , Pai Du Mei Yuan or B&amp;H ?

V difficult leh , dun no which one to buy, how nice if i can strike 4d over the wkend, then i can simply buy all of the abv ???

hello88

heee...

herbal life for slimming i nv try b4. i heard the meal replacement is ex but effective but of course determination v impt. plus also not gd if we do meal replacement for too long as not very healthy in the long run and also $$$ to consider.

gnc,i find the products so so but i think there are those who really slim down using gnc....then again determination n if u could exercise n use gnc then i think the results would b great. Me dont exercise much so i think thats the problem. i tried zantrex and cut 25 recently which are those that doesnt require us to b exercising alot unlike most gnc products..but i find it not effective.

pao du mei yuan bao is b &amp; h. I bought b &amp; h and also took s-factor for 2 meals a day mid of last yr. yes,i did slim down but ex leh. stopped n the kgs knocked back into my body.

ya lor can buy all would b good.but..no $ no talk. Go to doc for duromine or panbesy is cheaper. Both dont work for me now. I last tried reductil abt 2 years ago n i did slim down alot but stop taking then all the kgs come back. haiz...sob sob..so sad.

y u wanna lose weight?

wonghln

I tried Herbal Life meal replacement it taste v nice (like milkshake cos i mix it with soya milk partially) esp when its free cos i got it fm my sis in law whom hv given up hope in losing weight.

Not really to lose wt but i 1 2 eat normally again but v scared of putting on the wt once i eat normal n the doc suspect i might suffer fm eating disorder cos i m scared of food. For the past yr i didnt really eat a proper meal i wld juz hv cereal 4 b/fast, then fruit or salad 4 lunch sometime not eating at all n juz whatever left over my children had 4 diner.

Recently i started jogging every mornin @ 5am but i m scared my thighs will bcome bulky.

Sob sob life's like so miserable. So how's ur xenical, hv u xperience any oil discharge yet ?
u so lucky, can get ur hubby to buy 4 u whereas i cant let my hubby no cos he dun like me to lose weight.

hello88

Hahaha....i boh pian cos always complain to him that i fat and i really getting fatter....not healthy so he also wanna help me do watever i hope to i.e lose weight.

from the way u describe...i think u not fat la and like wat yr doc said u got eating disorder. U eating so little? Goodness,if i eat like wat u eating,do wat u doing eg jogging every morning then i think i sure able to slim down. I love to eat,poor constipation,lazy to do exercises and i work shift tats y v difficult.

hello88

Gosh, Helen,u must really take gd care of yr body. Not only yr hubby worried for u, i also worried for u. Try drink a glass of non-fat milk or a glass of Ensure so at least u got the nutrients added to yr body since u not eating much food.

wonghln

Hi sunnyday tks 4 ur concern but not to worry i m still in the healthy wt range . No my huby not worried abt me being underwt but he dun like skinny gals. U no ? He always complain tat i shortchanged him cos b4 married I was chubby chubby but now no mor. I tin tat bcos i hv no mor babyfats, old already lah. Last time no matter how i tried to lose wt i nver succeed losing my baby fat n my face so round.

Anyway not to worry cos i also scared of suddenly dropped dead due to over dieting - my childern wil bcome motherless. I tried to jog every morning but so far can only managed 3 or 4 times per wk only cos the mind is wiling but the butt cannot leave the bed leh. Thank you for your concern once again sincerely.

hello88

I agreed with u that we must think of our children. My mum would always scold me if she know I on diet.

Its good u doing exercises as its good for our body. I tried to jog with my family on either Sat/Sun when I'm not working.

Here's my report on xendical:

1 after supper on 17 Apr - nothing happened

1 each after breakfast &amp; lunch on 18 Apr - nothing happened

1 each after breakfast &amp; lunch on 19 Apr

Hooray, went to loo for 'output' a short while after lunch....wow wow, saw black oil floating. Really make me feel as though I'm a machine that gave out all those black oil.

1 after dinner on 19 Apr - felt bloody bloated at night and used enema (pump) and hooray, 'output' and oil yet again

1 each after breakfast and lunch
I had to work today so I drank plenty of water (added with apple cider vinegar) and also took glasses of double-shot green tea (i.e 2 tea bag instead of 1). Had 'output' and passed out oil. Went to loo few times to release air and yucks....no wonder people said never wear white and gotta wear panty liner.
Took 1 for dinner and less than half hour later, I went loo for 'output'.

Overall review: I like xenical as its shows that my body is not retaining all these oil. I'm eating and not staving myself. No mood swing, not thirsty. But toilet bowl very oily and had to pour some detergent to rid the oil. Felt not as bloated these 2 days.

I really hope to lose weight soonest.

wonghln

Hi sunnyday.

Wow, congrats!! Nice to hear tat u r seeing results. But i dun really like xenical cos i dun like oily food so it doesnt help much but very effective when u go for wedding diners or hoildays.

Sunny if ur meal doesnt consist too much oil (eg soupy dish), i thin u dun really hv to take xenical cos it waste ur money since soupy dish arent really oily unless its laska or curry.

Black oil !? Did u eat cha kuay teow or fried carrot cake ? 4 my case normally its colourless or orangish colour cos i like to eat chilli. but after taking xenical , i had since cut back alot of chilli cos it contain 2 much oil, v scarly.

U can definitely lose wt but u hv go slow to avoid yo-yo effect. All the best n hope to hear gd result fm u soonest!!

hello88

I had taken mee pok dry and i think i love chilli tats y. Ya,but if there a bit of fat in our food then gotta take xenical. Last time i seen a doc &amp; she said to lose weight then must take soupy stuff like yong tau fu,bee hoon soup,etc BUT never to drink the soup....

helloot

I also have a brand new bottle of B&amp;H which bought at Watsons for those who wish to try it out to let go as help my friend to purchase in the end she back out.Will throw in free postage for you.

Chin Ling if this is not allowed pls removed it immediately as I do not wish to be accuse of advertising this product.

Email me at [email protected]

tinkybell

Hi All, i see results in my fren who took PDMYB n i am thinking of getting a bottle to try too.

there are thousand n one question in my mind nw that i need to find the ans...
pls share with me how this product works?
(i) taken before or after meal?
(ii) how frequent to take?
(iii)how mani tabs to take each time?
(iv)what are the side effects?
(v) anyone should avoid taking this product?

and what is s-factor? does these two products works together??

suzukai

Hi, my reply for tinkybell or anyone who is interested in PDMYB:-

1. morning before meal, nite before sleep
2. Daily
3. 2 pills
4. For some ppl it may affect the menses timing
5. ppl with gastric to take after meal.

In addition, please drink lots of water.

S-factor is a supplement nutrition powder. You can chose to mix with water or nutri soy. In order to feel more filling, please mix with nutri soy.

If take S-factor with nutri -soy and PDMYB, ur weight dropped faster.

icyflame

Saw these pills at People's Park toiletries shops after buying one from Guardian then! These pills really work... I was desperate when I grabbed one bottle from Guardian coz wasw feeling very bloated &amp; swollen all round.

Once in a while when I need some cleansing or have a heavy meal e.g. seafood, buffet etc. I'll take these pills for a few days to thoroughly rid the oil &amp; all.

dryn

Hi,

I have 173 tabs willing to let go, due to some side effect i have to stop.
I bought it on 18 April 2008 with full receipt and bonus statement.

Kindly PM me if you interested.