Original Vera Wang gown - Pre-loved, Lightly-used & Professionally cleaned

Chelsey

Hi ladies,

I'm selling my pre-loved, lightly-used original Vera Wang and couple of accessories:

White by Vera Wang
Model - VW351011
Color - Ivory
Size - Vera Wang size 6 (these gown sizes are much smaller than street sizes plus it was slightly altered down)
Strapless organza fit-and-flare gown with draped bodice and hand-cut bias flange skirt
  • This spectacular dress is designed with hand-cut bias organza so each gown has a unique, organic look.
  • Flange detail is a dramatic and modern technique.
  • The architectural quality of the skirt is balanced by a beautifully draped and shaped bodice.
  • Gown is gorgeous on its own, or add a your favorite sash to make it your own.
  • Modern cathedral-length train (62" from waist). Fully lined. Back zip. Dry clean only.
- I usually wear S for street size.
(Usual bra size is 34B but probably went down after losing some weight plus was in cold weather.)
- This gown was taken in on the sides but it is easily reversible to original size.
- Can fit A - B cup, depending on how full a look and can add bra pads.
- I'm 160cm, my heels were 5" but it can definitely fit someone taller.
- Includes handmade cathedral veil that complements this gown and you can trim the veil down to the length you like if you are not keen on cathedral length.
- Gown has been professionally cleaned.

*Incredibly comfortable and flattering (structure of the bodice is very comfy while keeping the gown in shape and up) and trust me, you're going to need that to enjoy the day.

All items for sale
(negotiable):
Vera Wang wedding gown + Cathedral veil: $SGD1200

Tangs Studio High Heels: SGD70
- Size 6.5/7 (37/38) - comes with original spare heels and crystals
- clear shoe box to keep them safe.

Pre-loved Soft white/ ivory cocktail dress + ring pillow: SGD80
*Will send in separate post.

Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg Untitled3.jpg 9a6e44fc7851bf5799b28ac4729b38b7.jpg DSC_9324.jpg