Orchid Country Club

yuene

Jonathan: My coordinator was Emily, though I didn't see her, in the end the guy who helped us with the whole event (like the running of it, reminding us to go change into our clothes)... well we didn't quite catch his name either, I only remember him as an Indian guy, very nice and friendly and efficient.

Janice, try regular engraving shops? Maybe they will have that service. Most jewellery shops tht I know of will only engrave English characters

jonchew

shines> Got a list of contacts from my coordinator will be using one of the wine supplier. Lazy to source around at the moment, maybe u can check with your coordinator for their recommended wine supplier.

yuene

Jonathan: my studio lost my AD photos! GRRR now I have to wait for them to find it before I can post up the dinner photos...

shinez: I used 'That's Amore' by Dean Martin for my first march-in and 'Lady In Red' for my second (since I was wearing red)

vivi77

Hi Jonathan >> do u have a list of wedding songs for your march-in? Are u able to send to me if you have? My email is [email protected]
Btw, I just take my PS in OCC, i wonder if it will turn out nice or not.
Anyone here will be or have taken their PS there?

queenly

Hi jonathan,

i be having about 40 tables so i guess i should be looking at grand ballroom right? do you have any pictures to share? i nv been there before so tot can roughly know how it looks like first.

yuene

Jonathan: Don't ask me how they did it lor. I just called and it's still all over the place. Dunno where it is right now. I want my pics!!!

jonchew

sylphide> Wah that is bad lor how can like that one lor. just came bac from my PS have a great deal of fun with the photographer and MUA. Din go outdoors becos of the rain but that is what I wish for in the first place kekeke.

vivi77

Hi Jonathan> i prefer English songs...btw r u planning to go outdoor for ur PS some other day?
U mean all ur PS taken in the studio?

Hi sylphide > wah how can they lost your pics....think u must very upset.

jonchew

Jovi> Yeah all mine are taken indoors no outdoors. Actually for march in song all up to your own preference, have uploaded some in my multiply account. Just add me in multiply can see the songs liao. My multiply id is jonathanlydia.

suetan

sylphide, thanks for sharing ur fotos! U look whoohoo in ur evening gown! hee! Yah, the suite is huge, got mahjong table also ahhaha! But too bad din get to use.

I just got my AD photos on thurs, trying to upload my fotos when I have time, cos needs lots of time in front of the PC

jonchew

suelynn> Love the pixs taken by Edmund Leong. Din realise got mahjong table inside but guess will be too tired to be playing mahjong lor :eek:)

suetan

queenly, tink sylphide had her AD in the function room cos its diff from mine. But its cosy and ambience is nice too!

jonchew

Queen> That one is one of the function room but cannot remember which suite is that. The ballroom has higher ceilings.

yuene

suelynn's right, mine's in the function room; Saphhire Hall, to be precise. The Grand Ballroom is a lot larger. But Sapphhie Hall is pretty nice also, if you open the curtains it's got a nice view. And yeah, the ambience is quite nice! I think the best number of tables to have in there is about 16-18? Cuz mine was very spacious, but like also a bit the empty...

Jonathan, it took me 4 days to resize, organise and upload! *phew* very tedious process. Good thing the mywedding.com uploader is pretty fast.

Queen: I had 11+1 tables.

jonchew

sylphide> Yeah the function room can fill up to 15 to 20 tables if I remember correctly. Wah 4 days to resize, organise and uload siong lah kekeke. Think will consider using mywedding.com sounds like quite user friendly. Prefer to use multiply but too bad there is a file size limit on the video.......

yuene

Jonathan: yup, 15-20 tables, though they said that the minimum is only 10, but really too empty liao lor.. I like mywedding.com, it is really idiot-proof, so even people like me also find it very easy to use (and trust me, I'm awful at figuring out website functions!)

jonchew

sylphide> Aiyoh say until like that. Besides love the section that show how both of u become an item. The style of presentation is bery candid and it was bery enjoying to read it :eek:)

suetan

jon, I meant ur frens who coordinate the schedule etc. Needs communication n planning with OCC coordinators as well

jonchew

suelynn> Yah lor still pondering who shld be my AD coordinator still has not quite decided yet cos I am quite demanding. Bad habit of mine especially when I do wedding coordination myself :eek:)

vivi77

hey jon,rem'b me? how's ur PS selection? i just send an email to OCC to check when are we suppose to discuss the wedding details. They have not contacted us..i am worried if we have enough time to plan. Your wedding coming soon right? have u went for ur food tasting?