Open to suggestions for Wedding Planners

JasminThomas

Hi All,

I am looking to hire a wedding planner (who can do both coordination and decor). I have been looking online and can't seem to decide on one.
Anyone here got any recommendations based on personal experience or otherwise?

solitudeavenue

You may wish to consider The Wedding Concepteur. I was about to engage their service before the Covid happened. Since I have a lot of free time on hand, I had decided to plan my wedding by myself.

Before approaching them, perhaps you want to work out a rough Budget first. So they could better select the vendors for you. :)

JasminThomas

You may wish to consider The Wedding Concepteur. I was about to engage their service before the Covid happened. Since I have a lot of free time on hand, I had decided to plan my wedding by myself.

Before approaching them, perhaps you want to work out a rough Budget first. So they could better select the vendors for you. :)
thanks! May I ask what drew you to them?

solitudeavenue

My friend had previously engaged them for their wedding planning and Cheryl (the wedding planner) made it a breeze for them. My friend and her spouse just need to share what they want and budget, they will shortlist and liaise with the vendors of my friend’s choice on the viewing. It save a lot of time on the couple’s end when it comes to liaising and email replying. She also have a timeline to follow all couples to ensure near 0 hiccups during the AD. (Basically, your role is to tell her what you want, further shortlist the vendors which she had previously shortlisted for you, provide her with both of your availability and she will arrange the sessions for you. Feel stress-less on the day (that’s what my friend had shared).)

When my partner and I first approached her, we clicked immediately and she understands what we want during the first meeting. As she has lots of experience, she was able to advice us on the various things to look out during the planning and AD.

I would suggest you make an appointment with her to determine if you feel comfortable working with them.