OneThreeOneFour

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by OneThreeOneFour, Oct 25, 2018.

1. OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Maybe it's a fairytale, but i believe in happily ever after ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali⁣

2. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

I found the one, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.⁣ ❤️ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

3. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Once in awhile, right in the middle of our ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague

4. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

⁣✨I'm yours & you're mine❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague⁣

5. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

⁣✨You have no idea how fast my heart races when i see you ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague⁣

6. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨We flew our Hong Kong client, Jeff and Stephy, up to the mountains at Mount Cook National Park. It was the perfect time to visit the mountains as the snow is so thick and fluffy! It was such a breathtaking sight as we took in the winter wonderland before us. ⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

7. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

❄️One of the most stunning spots for winter photoshoot in New Zealand! There is a good mixture of autumn trees with wintery vibes, in front of a mesmerising turquoise lake. Simply magical ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

8. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

️ Why just admire these snow mountains from the bottom when you can take a helicopter ride up to one of them? ⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

9. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

⁣✨A kiss on the forehead is one of the sweetest things in the world ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Nara

10. OneThreeOneFour

11. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Enjoy the beauty of a sunset -- nature's farewell kiss for the night❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Nara

12. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

I love when you hug me from behind❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Seoul

13. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Our client, Charlene & Shawn, slow danced among the pink fluffy shrubs during the autumn season, as the world around them faded away...⁣ ❤️ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Seoul⁣

14. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Nothing soothes the soul more than an evening walk with you.❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Seoul⁣

15. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Notre-Dame Cathedral is one of our favourite photoshoot locations in Paris. It deeply saddened us to find out that it was engulfed in flames We are all looking forward to the day that this beauty stands tall again in the city of romance. ⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Paris⁣

16. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Paris, City of Love. The most romantic city in the world.❤️⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Paris⁣⠀

17. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Paris⁣

18. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Our lovely clients, Alipreya & Tim, had their photoshoot with us in Hokkaido last summer. This is the most popular time to visit Hokkaido as the flower farms are all in full bloom! Don’t miss it⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido⁣

19. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido⁣

20. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Head over to Hokkaido this coming Summer to catch everyone's favourite lavender fields, as well as tulip and sunflowers altogether. Definitely a swoon-worthy season for all you floral lovers! ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido⁣

21. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Our United States clients, Andrea & Zach, flew to Bali for their honeymoon. They decided to have their photoshoot at the rice terraces, which has always been a renowned icon of Bali. We absolutely loved how the dew in the morning added such a dreamy touch to the backdrop! ⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali⁣

22. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Let me swing higher because this time I chose to love myself before the world.❤️⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali⁣

23. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Two hearts in love need no words ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali⁣