OneThreeOneFour

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by OneThreeOneFour, Oct 25, 2018.

1. OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

You are the only one that can keep me warm in the snow ❤️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido

2. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Doesn't this look like a scene straight out of a K-Drama? ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea⠀

3. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you ❤️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea⠀

4. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone ❤️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea⠀

5. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Being surrounded by greens always feels extra soothing and calming ✨⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

6. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Let's explore the world together ❤️ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

7. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Find someone who can be your lover and your best friend ❤️ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

8. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

The stunning shades of blue, pink and purple in the sky have taken our breaths away ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Kyoto

9. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Being able to witness such a glorious sight with you by my side is a blessing ❤️⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Kyoto

10. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

The sky was like a painting with colour splashed onto it. What a sight to behold ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Kyoto

11. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you'd be here until the end of time ❤️⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

12. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Take my hand and i'll follow you wherever you go⁣⁣~ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

13. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

In all the world, there is no love for you like mine ❤️⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⠀ ⁣ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

14. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

In all the world, there is no love for you like mine ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague⁣

15. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

I love when you hug me from behind ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague

16. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Celebrate each and every day that I'm with you is what I'll do for the rest of my life❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague⁣

17. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

The person who enters you life out of nowhere, and suddenly means the world to you ⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Japan

18. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

So excited for the upcoming sakura season! ⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Japan

19. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

⁣Walking down the flowery road with you ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Japan

20. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

When I look into your eyes, it's like falling in love all over again❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Singapore

21. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

⁣All of me loves all of you ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Singapore

22. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

The best place in the world is in the arms of yours ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Singapore

23. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

If you've ever dreamed of having a couple of adorable animals at your pre-wedding photoshoot, you can do it now in Taiwan! Look how cute these Capybara are ⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Taiwan⁣ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀

24. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

⁣✨What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame but something wild to run with ❤️⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Taiwan

25. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

It's official - Every pre-wedding photoshoot needs a baby Capybara like this one! It is just so adorable! ⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Taiwan

26. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

❄️Meet the Ice Queen - Cold as ice but in the right hands she melts ❤️⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido⁣

27. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

❄️Snowflakes are kisses from heaven ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido

28. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

❄️I love winter because it gives us more reasons to cuddle! ❄️⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido⁣

29. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨The only place I want to be is in your arms.⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

30. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Take me somewhere far, somewhere we can both escape to.⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

31. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨My love for you is so strong. And I'll never ever leave your side. ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

32. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨Nothing soothes the soul like a nice stroll with you. ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea

33. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

[GIVEAWAY] Stressing over your bridesmaid dresses? Stand a chance to get your entire bridetribe's dresses sponsored by @lovebonito , a gown rental from @bridefullyyours AND one hour of casual photoshoot with your bridetribe by @OneThreeOneFour ! Here's how you can enter: 1. Like this post 2. Follow @lovebonito, @OneThreeOneFour and @bridefullyyours 3. Tag your bridesmaids 4. Comment below and share why you're grateful for your bridetribe sisters! - Contest runs from 15 Mar - 24 Mar. 1 lucky winner will be selected on 25 Mar. T&Cs Apply - Psst! @lovebonito's new LYLAS Bridesmaid Collection (pictured here) is now here! Shop the collection: bit.ly/lovebonitoxonethreeonefour

34. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨I love your silly side, the way you make me laugh. ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea

35. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

I would prefer a sunflower over a dozen of roses any day! ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido

36. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨ Together, we make a brighter day!⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido

37. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine ⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido

38. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨The best thing to hold onto in life is each other ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Paris

39. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨I'll lift you, no matter what comes our way ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Paris

40. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

✨When i follow my heart, it leads me to you ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Paris

41. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Jeju Island

42. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

You're my one in 6 billion ❤️⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Jeju Island

43. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

If I'm not with you, I don't want anyone else ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Jeju Island

44. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Every love story is beautiful, but ours in my favourite ❤️⁣ ⁣⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand