OneThreeOneFour

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by OneThreeOneFour, Oct 25, 2018.

1. OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

You are the only one that can keep me warm in the snow ❤️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido

2. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Doesn't this look like a scene straight out of a K-Drama? ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea⠀

3. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you ❤️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea⠀

4. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone ❤️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea⠀

5. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Being surrounded by greens always feels extra soothing and calming ✨⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

6. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Let's explore the world together ❤️ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

7. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Find someone who can be your lover and your best friend ❤️ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

8. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

The stunning shades of blue, pink and purple in the sky have taken our breaths away ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Kyoto

9. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

Being able to witness such a glorious sight with you by my side is a blessing ❤️⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Kyoto

10. OneThreeOneFour

[​IMG]

The sky was like a painting with colour splashed onto it. What a sight to behold ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Kyoto