OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Nothing boosts one's spirit more than being greeted by the sweet scent of cherry blossom while ambling along the path with your loved one ❤️ Do check out our 2019 Cherry Blossom Promotion! More details can be found on our website. ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea⠀

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Spring Highlight: Cherry Blossoms! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

What a beautiful season to be in Prague! We love how the Christmas garlands popped against the neutral palette of colours, adding a festive vibe to the photo! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Merry Christmas from OneThreeOneFour! May this Christmas season brings you nothing but fond memories, joy and laughter! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Happy Boxing Day! Hope everyone had a wonderful celebration on Christmas ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

What a magical sight to behold when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom! We are currently running a Sakura Promotion so do check out our website for more information! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Japan

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Strolling on a path carpeted with pastel pink petals would instantaneously brighten anyone's day ✨ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Japan

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Japan

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

The Gothic Revival style tower, Big Ben is one of London's iconic landmarks which draws many couples over to have their prewedding photoshoot! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Interesting Fact: Big Ben chimes every fifteen minutes and can be heard from as far away as five miles! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in London

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Designed in the English Baroque style, St Paul's Cathedral is no doubt one of the perfect locations for couples who love Renaissance beauty. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in London

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

The rays of the sun reveal the intricate details of this fine Gothic architecture, making it a perfect backdrop for any shoot! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in London

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Totally cool with fluffy animals photobombing the photos. Just look at how cute the alpaca is! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Alpaca: "I'm ready for photos. Quick, press the camera shutter!" ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Thailand

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Our cute couple chose to have their prewedding photoshoot with these lovely companions in Bangkok and we love their interactions with the animals! ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Thailand

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Making memories with you is my favourite thing to do ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bangkok

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

New Zealand, a country that never fails to amaze us with such a spectacular view. We love the times when Mother Nature leave all of us in awe! ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

"When I got the photos, I was really happy because the edited photos were so amazing! I highly recommend OneThreeOnfour" - Bella ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

✨ The Prague Astronomical Clock has a long history of 600 years and is regarded as the city’s greatest treasure. The sophisticated visualization of the time is simply captivating, and its intricate design produced sterling photos for our couples. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

If I know what love is, it is because of you ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul ✨⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Prague

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

✨ The National Museum, designed in the Neo-Palladian style truly served as the perfect backdrop!⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Singapore

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Totally in love with the clean white themed photography, which is made possible only with the white furnishing of the museum ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Singapore

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

The spiral staircase at Fort Canning is no doubt of one of the best photography location! Just look at this stunning photo ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Singapore

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could ❤️⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Taiwan

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Our couple, @kryzzzie & @thatguyslater had their prewedding photoshoot in New Zealand and the stunning backdrop created photos that are beyond amazing ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

"If you guys are looking to do your prenup photos abroad then I’d highly suggest that you guys check out OneThreeOneFour because they’ve just been so easy to plan everything with" - @kryzzzie ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

Just look at how loving @kryzzzie & @thatguyslater are! Wishing you guys a blissful marriage ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in New Zealand

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

As the season of Spring draws closer, it' about time to prepare for a trip to Korea to witness the blooming of cherry blossoms! Our cherry blossom promotion is still running so wait no further because time is ticking away ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

What an experience to be able to watch the pink petals slowly falls before you ✨⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Korea

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

The unorthodox dark and moody wedding photos make a refreshing change! What do you think? ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

I know I can conquer the world with one hand when you are holding the other one ❤️ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bali

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

The flamboyant signage in the background added the pop of colours that we very much needed ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Osaka

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

In the City of Love, let the Eiffel Tower be the witness of our relationship ❤️⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Paris⠀

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone ❤️⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bangkok

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

There are only two times that I want to be with you. Now and Forever ❤️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Bangkok

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

The lush woodland of MacRitchie Reservoir is the perfect backdrop for our couple's photoshoot ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Singapore

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

The dazzling city lights add a dash of colours to our photos and it's simply stunning ✨⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Singapore

OneThreeOneFour

OneThreeOneFour

The glistening snow and the barren trees make the best winter backdrops ❄️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Photo by #OneThreeOneFour in Hokkaido