ONE°15 Marina Club

nadhirahk

Hello everyone!

I am a 2017 BTB! And I am really excited in planning my wedding now!

I noticed there is no specific thread for ONE°15 Marina Club and would like to start one! I am actually considering this as my wedding venue. Any feedback and experience would be greatly appreciated! And if there is a thread that exist, do share with me as well :)

Happy planning everyone!

Hello everyone!

I noticed there is no specific thread for ONE°15 Marina Club and would like to start one! I am actually considering this as my wedding venue. Any feedback and experience would be greatly appreciated! And if there is a thread that exist, do share with me as well :)

Happy planning everyone!

Congratulations! For One ' 15 Marina Club I have been there before during the night time, the night view is fantastic , romantic surrounding by all the yachts around :) you may consider one of your wedding shoot venue too! For wedding dinner ,I have no idea... Sorry.

nadhirahk

Hello cannie!

I shall go visit the venue soon, sadly my bf doesn't like to be in pics so I don't know if he wants to pose for pictures, haha! I'm just scared that it's too out of the way for guests even though my gfs was telling me if really people want to come, they will, just pick a venue you like!

Hello cannie!

I shall go visit the venue soon, sadly my bf doesn't like to be in pics so I don't know if he wants to pose for pictures, haha! I'm just scared that it's too out of the way for guests even though my gfs was telling me if really people want to come, they will, just pick a venue you like!

What your gfs said is correct! You have to choose the place that you like, even is far away from the entrance they provide shutter bus for your guest too! We also cannot fulfill everyone wishes. Just go for it.

nadhirahk

Think they are having an wedding event soon, will drop by for sure! Are you planning your wedding too Cannie? Congats!!

minime19

I wanted this place but my in-laws were super concerned abt the distance even though we wanted to cater buses from various locations... this place is good cus it's super pretty, and very affordable! less than 1000

nadhirahk

I wanted this place but my in-laws were super concerned abt the distance even though we wanted to cater buses from various locations... this place is good cus it's super pretty, and very affordable! less than 1000

Yes same but my own parents was the ones going 'why so far?' But I am still heading down to take a look, did you go down to take a look minime19?

minime19

yes I did! took a a cab down had to pay for sentosa entrance fees too. waited for the Shuttle out.

for your recce, u shud arrange in advance with the one 15 guys, and ask for shuttle timings. can't find those online.

nadhirahk

yes I did! took a a cab down had to pay for sentosa entrance fees too. waited for the Shuttle out.

for your recce, u shud arrange in advance with the one 15 guys, and ask for shuttle timings. can't find those online.

Thanks for the info! At least now I know they have shuttle services, haha! Did you like the place overall? And where did you choose in the end? Im looking at Marina mandarin and Fairmont for now, love Hyatt too! But it's pretty pricey, haha!

Thanks for the info! At least now I know they have shuttle services, haha! Did you like the place overall? And where did you choose in the end? Im looking at Marina mandarin and Fairmont for now, love Hyatt too! But it's pretty pricey, haha!

They are having wedding showcase on 15/11/15, can register online :)

nadhirahk

Hello, did you attend the wedding showcase? So far is it good?

Yes I did! An excuse to go walk around in Sentosa, not too bad but they were not prepared for the Malay menu which I totally understand, took a few pics of the themes if you want to take a look, 3 themes if I'm not wrong.

But I'm still hunting for a venue and I just realised my closed wedding date is a hot date, nice number and its auspicious

Yes I did! An excuse to go walk around in Sentosa, not too bad but they were not prepared for the Malay menu which I totally understand, took a few pics of the themes if you want to take a look, 3 themes if I'm not wrong.

But I'm still hunting for a venue and I just realised my closed wedding date is a hot date, nice number and its auspicious

Hi. So far how's the wedding showcase? Hmm...my friend went there that day, carpark very far, no sign and unshelther path way to walk to the wedding banquet. Correct?

Mind to share the 3 themes? Thank you in advance.

Beside, when is ur wedding? Congrats first!

nadhirahk

Hi. So far how's the wedding showcase? Hmm...my friend went there that day, carpark very far, no sign and unshelther path way to walk to the wedding banquet. Correct?

Mind to share the 3 themes? Thank you in advance.

Beside, when is ur wedding? Congrats first!

Hey there!

I took a cab to the venue so I don't exactly know if it's a far walk or not, but we got abit lost as we were exploring the whole place up! My wedding is on Jan 7, 2017, such a hot date so I need all the luck in the world, haha! And thank you! When's yours?

Aj.tan

Hello I am considering my wedding in July 2017 at One 15 Marina! Was wondering if anyone knows how the food there is like... Thanks!

Carbine90

hello ! me and my finacee will be hosting our wedding there in 2months time! and food tasting in 1 month time.

rmb to try and negotiate for more stuffs!

Roblise

hello ! me and my finacee will be hosting our wedding there in 2months time! and food tasting in 1 month time.

rmb to try and negotiate for more stuffs!
Hi Carbine,
We are hosting our wedding there as well, and will have our food tasting next week. Anything we need to take note? And what other stuff can we negotiate for? Haha.=)

Carbine90

Hi Carbine,
We are hosting our wedding there as well, and will have our food tasting next week. Anything we need to take note? And what other stuff can we negotiate for? Haha.=)

nice! did you sign during bows last year sept ?
i shld be asking you if theres anythin to take note d: hahaha
i do not know if they will give you any last min negotiation cause u already paid your downpayment liao, so they dw to lugi more. i tried asking for them to absorb gst but they say cannot. ask for free shuttle bus just for my guests also dun have.

Carbine90

Mind to share your perks?

Thanks!

well, i manage to upgrade a dish to a premium dish, free flow beer , canapies (something like small bites they put in a spoon) and mocktails for reception

cheaper rooms for guest if they want to stay

and a free 4hour yatch rental to go out and sail around

Aj.tan

well, i manage to upgrade a dish to a premium dish, free flow beer , canapies (something like small bites they put in a spoon) and mocktails for reception

cheaper rooms for guest if they want to stay

and a free 4hour yatch rental to go out and sail around
Wow. I contacted them and their offer isn't very good...

Only free 12 trays canapes and free flow beer. Carpark was still 20%, same for invites.
No yatch but free usage of venue for photoshoot.

Carbine90

Wow. I contacted them and their offer isn't very good...

Only free 12 trays canapes and free flow beer. Carpark was still 20%, same for invites.
No yatch but free usage of venue for photoshoot.

wait for those events like BOWS. head down to their booth and talk to them, negotiate face to face will be better. and during this events will have some offer or promotions.
the yatch is actually a promotion in collaboration with citibank when we pay with citibank card for the deposit and downpayment

Hi. My friend held the wedding at one degree 15.

What u can nego is carpark can have 100%, on that day, ask from ur hotel coordinator :)
2. Free flow bear.
3. If rain, ask them standby some umbrella for ur Guest. From carpark to venue is abit far la.
4. Food is okay. Because is too busy cannot taste properly. Sorry.
5. For the venue decorating , hmmm... I have no comment lah. But the reception area is super big ... U can have photo-booth.
Hope it helps.

Aj.tan

Hi. My friend held the wedding at one degree 15.

What u can nego is carpark can have 100%, on that day, ask from ur hotel coordinator :)
2. Free flow bear.
3. If rain, ask them standby some umbrella for ur Guest. From carpark to venue is abit far la.
4. Food is okay. Because is too busy cannot taste properly. Sorry.
5. For the venue decorating , hmmm... I have no comment lah. But the reception area is super big ... U can have photo-booth.
Hope it helps.
I signed with them! My perks are not as good but I think price wise, it is still below 1.4k per table after upgrading the fish and including gst.

I signed with them! My perks are not as good but I think price wise, it is still below 1.4k per table after upgrading the fish and including gst.

Hi. When is ur wedding ? Still below $1.4k still manageable... Now market price per person is $1.5k as long as did not fork out much still ok.

Aj.tan

Hi. When is ur wedding ? Still below $1.4k still manageable... Now market price per person is $1.5k as long as did not fork out much still ok.
Wedding is next year July. Hahaha yes I think it's manageable. The only thing is they refused to give us the bus so got to pay another 200++ for the bus... Which is quite ok.

Carbine90

i asked my guest to take the shuttle bus that they have . hahaha. seems cheapskate, but can save money d:

having my big day in 5 days time!!

Aj.tan

i asked my guest to take the shuttle bus that they have . hahaha. seems cheapskate, but can save money d:

Congrats!

I'm a little worried people won't come cause it's very far~~
Please share your experience after your wedding! Thanks!!!

missyS

Congratulations! I'm interested in booking this place for my wedding next year. Care to share your experience with One Degree 15?

Carbine90

hello! had my big day ytd.

Charlene was my hotel co-ordinator from start to end, Joyston was my banquet captain on my big day at the venue.
me and my wife are very very please with them, i've written an email of compliment to them.

everything went very very smoothly, with the banquet captain guiding u through from the preparations to the cue for march in-s and how long do you have to change for ur 2nd march in.

the only hiccup was during the champange popping where the champange accidentally popped and they went to get a new bottle for me, no worries. it wasnt their fault anyway.

guests commented food and scenery are at its best.

we had our solemnization at the rooftop terrace as well, this few weeks weather wasnt good. was having dark cloud glooming over. but i insisted on doing at the rooftop and not the nova ( which i made payment for backup incase of really bad wet weather)
so they recommended on moving the solemnization to under the shelter at the rooftop terrace.

Aj.tan

hello! had my big day ytd.

Charlene was my hotel co-ordinator from start to end, Joyston was my banquet captain on my big day at the venue.
me and my wife are very very please with them, i've written an email of compliment to them.

everything went very very smoothly, with the banquet captain guiding u through from the preparations to the cue for march in-s and how long do you have to change for ur 2nd march in.

the only hiccup was during the champange popping where the champange accidentally popped and they went to get a new bottle for me, no worries. it wasnt their fault anyway.

guests commented food and scenery are at its best.

we had our solemnization at the rooftop terrace as well, this few weeks weather wasnt good. was having dark cloud glooming over. but i insisted on doing at the rooftop and not the nova ( which i made payment for backup incase of really bad wet weather)
so they recommended on moving the solemnization to under the shelter at the rooftop terrace.

Congrats! My coord is also Charlene!
Why did you not use Nova room? Looks stunning! We decided to book it for tea ceremony.

Aj.tan

I can't remember exactly cause I signed my package earlier in the year. I think we did pay but not much cause we took the room bare - no deco, no projector, nothing.

Carbine90

yep i had to pay extra for the nova room.

we didnt really like the nova room cause its quite enclose, the rooftop will have much better scenery and for guests to take fotos. you can view some of my fotos when u go to #dnsweddingbells on both ig/fb . some of them uploaded their pics taken on the rooftop

Aj.tan

yep i had to pay extra for the nova room.

we didnt really like the nova room cause its quite enclose, the rooftop will have much better scenery and for guests to take fotos. you can view some of my fotos when u go to #dnsweddingbells on both ig/fb . some of them uploaded their pics taken on the rooftop
Did you all find the march in too short?

Carbine90

we chose nautical theme as both of us are from the navy

its bout 5mins walk from the carpark.

guests commended food is not bad, quite good. *had told the chef on wad to change during the tasting session

lalagal86

Hello all... Just wonder anyone can share their payment term? How much is the deposit required?
Hope to get some advice
Thank you :)

wandyy

we chose nautical theme as both of us are from the navy

its bout 5mins walk from the carpark.

guests commended food is not bad, quite good. *had told the chef on wad to change during the tasting session

Hello! I'm also having my lunch banquet at one 15 Marina on 10 Sec 2016. Just wondering what are some things that you guys have feedback on for the food tasting? :) We'll be having ours in a month's time.

Ms Wong

Hello everyone!

Happy planning everyone!

Hello,
I have to let go a wedding dinner at this fantastic place ONE degree 15 Marina Club at a very good price of $938++ per table for a wedding to be held n Oct 2017. And Charlene is the manager in charge of this dinner!! Anyone interested? Pls email me at [email protected]