Odelia Bridal package at $3788 nett

kellykkk

Hello,

I have a really amazing package negotiated with Odelia Bridal.

The package is $3788 nett and consists of the following:

✅ SIX in-house designer gowns (can be all white or mix with evening) to be used for Actual Day and Pre-wedding (at your preference, ie. you can choose to wear 3 for pre-wedding and 3 for actual day, or 2 for pre-wedding and 4 for actual day etc);
✅ Traditional Kua for Actual Day (for groom and bride) (Ladies Kua can be exchanged for Cheongsam at no additional cost);
✅ Custom-made bridal cape or tulle wings;
✅ Beautiful bridal accessories, capes and veils (you can choose different accessories to match each dress);
✅ Two times hair and makeup for Actual Day + 1 trial hair and makeup;
✅ Floral car decorations;
✅ Six boutonnières;
✅ Bridal bouquet; and
✅ One full men's suit (for Actual Day or Pre-wedding), additional suits to top up at S$50/suit.

The gowns are beautiful and intricately made. You can customise the gowns after gown selection, ie. you can choose to add long sleeves, add crystals, make the neckline higher or lower, add a belt, etc). As the designer is in-house, she can accommodate to your requests as far as possible at no additional costs! The owners are really warm and accommodating and service is very personalised. They also do pre-wedding and actual day photography by award winning photographer Rex Soon, and PW and AD videography with takashiwai film. You can negotiate with them to top up for these services or modify the package to suit your needs.

This package is valid for weddings before 1 January 2022!

I have already made a deposit of $1066 to the boutique. So this will be the amount paid to me, and the remaining ($2722) will be transacted between you and Odelia Bridal. The deposit price is negotiable :)

This is seriously a great deal and it's really my loss not being able to use this package.

Drop me your email or contact details if you are interested and I will get in touch with you . I will also be happy to share the videos and pictures of the dresses I have tried :)

Last edited: