Number of Jie Meis/Xiong Dis

danger82

Hi Gals,

Refer to the above, how many is considered normal? Muz jie-meis & xiong dis be of the same number? I intend to haf about 7 jie-meis but my HTB side oni haf abt 3 xiong-dis.

monkie

try to balance the number of jie mei and xiong di..
there is no correct or wrong figure..some only have 2, some dun have.
but normally i see should be 4-5..depend on indvidual.

cheekybee

hey gals, i had 3 jiemeis and 2 xiongdis...some people say its best to have the same number on each side....and preferably of even number..but we din't mind lor...

i didn't give my jiemei any dress code...actually i told them to decide themselves...don't want them to wear something or some colour they might not be comfortable with lah...hee...its up to you...
happy.gif

(welcome to my blog http://myfortunekitty.com)

karine82

Must be same for both side? Gosh.. I only have 3 Jie mei and my Hubby got 12 brother.
By the way Jie mei and brother maybe be odd number right?

mixue79

I think the no of Jie mei and xiong di should be equal and even no for good luck =) I'm thinking of having 4 Jie mei and my hubby will ask 4 of his good friends as brothers.

princess_hazy

I think it's rather up to u, how many you want. I have 4 sisters and 10 brothers. cos my hubby say he wants to over rule the sisters so he found 10 brothers to come for gatecrash. lol.

My wedding just past abt a wk =) Happy entering into a new chapter together... and also got a photographer and videographer to recommend. really good. check out his artwork @ http://blackfocus.blogspot.com/ and www.meoworks.com.sg

Check out my wedding blog too, might have some info u can use there. =) http://our-wedding-050103.blogspot.com/

vernwyen

precious:
my scenerio will be similar to yours :p I have 4 jiemeis, my fh has not confirmed his no. of xiongdi coz he is still gathering a squadon... haha!

applenut

can i have like 3 jie-meis for my side and 3 xiong-dis for his side ? is it not gd to have odd number for individual side ?

dazzling2008

Due to personal reasons, I have to let go 5 Pink Bridesmaids Dresses, with Black sash.
They are all BRAND NEW, has not been wore before.
IF U ARE KEEN, Please kindly email me at [email protected].

Im looking at $30 per dress (Exclusive of postage fees) FOR ALL 5 DRESSES and they can be altered to your desired fit.

For purchase of ONLY 1/ 2/ 3 Dresses, it will be at $35 per dress (Exclusive of postage fees).

Please email only for keen buyers, Thanks.

danger82

Hi gals,

Can i check... Must all brothers wear boutonnieres/corsages on their shirts in the morning & nite? Where can I get ready-made ones? Need it urgently.

joyle_t

hi kale>> i think it doesn't matter whether ur friends are married, as long as u really want them to be ard to help out. just note that some may not want to leave their other half alone when helping out (morning or during dinner).

simplemejoy

Hi

I have some Jiemei dresses to let go. See pics below.

Made of structured matte satin, ptp 13" to 16" down 32"

I have 7 pieces and all have not been worn before. I will let go these at $27 each. If you are interested, pls drop me a mail at [email protected]

1539601.jpg
1539602.jpg