Nu Ren Wo Zui Da (Taiwan)

amy03

hi bbgal, cos i am not meeting the rest in town and since yong will be meeting you, i suggested to pass the stuff to her instead since she stays in sengkang... hope you don't mind yar... anyway, i may meet her on sat cos i am still in taiwan on thu morning...

my luggage is exploding! luckily still have my hubby's luggage to long bang
happy.gif

peacegal

Hi amy,

You may want to give me a call when you back in singapore to arrange the time again. So bbgal, what is your say?

beebeegal

hi yong,
gd gd, u can collect my stuff frm amy & i will arrange to meet up with u next week i come bk frm biz trip ok? i will PM u my hp no. to keep in touch
happy.gif

hi amy,
i m ok tat u pass my stuff to yong, thks alot for ur kind once again
happy.gif

amy03

hi candy, i'm afraid you have to get it from someone else liao cos i am back in singapore... thanks...

peacegal

Hi amy,

have you read my mail regarding the timing I'm going to collect from you? Which timing is convenient for you? can u call me to discuss? Thanks

amy03

hi ladies, fyi, if any of you are still keen to get the massager from taiwan, let me know cos i can pass it to you next week...

jacko_wacko

Hi ladies,
i think we can also use this thread to share some of the good tips that Kevin lao shi or niu er share on the show with each other, esp for those who don't manage to catch the show if we're at work.

yesterday watched the episode on bikini and kevin lao shi teach on using the Biotherm colour corrector on the face. unfortunately, me no catch much.....

beautyqueen

HI ladies,

I believe most of you ve receieved the faical massager. Am wondering how is it? is it really effective?

Hi Amy check w you when will u b leaving for taiwan?

squareeyebrow

Hello,

Anyone caught the episode yday?? If so, please do share the products Kevin tested and proven in the show, especially the eyeliner and mascara!

I seldom use mascara cos the one I have always made me look like a panda at the end of the day! So I believe mine is not as anti-smudge or mayb I blink too much (but cant control tt lah)! Seems like the brand of mascara was Fasio but must use its own eye makeup remover!

Also keen with the eyebrow color brush! Anyone know which brands carry? I have never come across this product b4... so far I did eyebrow coloring at some eyebrow shop (not cheap) n wonder if any such product is available in market that I can DIY till I saw the show yday!

fat

Squareeyebrow - the other mascara that he recommended was Loreal wan. Its a new arrival...now selling at all counter. i recommend the Maybellin Eye Removal..its pretty good!

squareeyebrow

Hello KA,

Loreal is the one with two colours: white and black?

The very pink bottled lip gloss with heart shaped brush looks like from Maybelline (judging from the packaging and US brand they mentioned)!

Anyone knows the other products?? Please share leh!

fat

Squareeyebrow - i think the lip gloss is Loreal leh...coz I used to have one and the bottle is exactly the same as this one & its Loreal. Which other product you referring? Is it the lipstick? The very watery wan? That's Maybellin.

blurberry

Hi,
Anybody know the 'nu er lao shi' recommended the 'she la'(like a small basin,inside have the 'la') for moiturise hand and foot? Where I can get it?
Thanks!

squareeyebrow

Hello KA,

Thanks for your reply. So Loreal and Maybelline no longer have those shades Kevin used?

I managed to find the website where the host shared the lists of products used but the specific colours were not given. The program we watched was 2 weeks back. It was 13 July show!

Seems like the eyebrow colouring mascara from Canmake is not available in Singapore
sad.gif

Let me know if anyone is keen with the products I can send you the list or link
happy.gif

arte

hi, anyone know the hair/scalp scrub that niu er intro in sat's episode? the one he applied on the young man's head?? blue tube.

snowy_casper

Actually hw come tis program, whatever they intro didnt tell us the brand or show them on tv?
so angry when u want to know what brand & cant find...
Lets share here if any1 know
happy.gif

snowy_casper

hello all,
any1 know on 18/8 tis show recommend alot of inexpensive ptds but hv equal effect with the branded 1?

e.g M brand, L brand, X brand... wat they represent?

any1 got the details of the ptds?

mintee

Hi there, where can we find the "nu ren wo zui da" magazine in Singapore? Are the facial massagers available in Singapore? Thanks!

fatbaby

Hey Amy,

Im interested in the S$7.50 thingy u mentioned on slimming calves and thighs.
Can you explain more?

Thanks

sleepykoara

Anyone interested in buying the RUNVE AR381 with me? My friend is coming to Singapore with stopover in Hong Kong, and she can help getting a few. It's S$100 with self collection at CCK. will have the massager ready 1st week of Dec for pick up.

I have the actual pix of the AR381 (as I have one already). Anyone who is interested please PM me by Oct 31 (Tue), proceed payment by Nov 1 (Wed) 7pm via HSBC or POSB, (No payment no order). So that I can consolidate the order and ask my friend to get the massagers.

amy03

hi fatbaby, the slimming product for the calves and thighs is like a stocking kind - just need to wear it and it supposed to reduce the cellulite.

ladies, i will be going taipei next week, so let me know if you wish to get the massager...

chu

I just bought the AR381 from Taiwan, and i forgot to use the transformer to change the 220V to 110V. My AR381 seems out of order now. I called them they said should be the adapter spoilt. But I do not want to waste money to buy the adapter if the device itself also spoilt.

May I know anybody using the AR381, and I can borrow the adapter to try it out and make sure the device still working.

Thanks for the help in advance.

secretz

Hi Amy,

I am interested. Is it still $95?

Is there any instruction sheet inside on how to use it? Scarly, i buy liao but gong gong dunno how 2 use leh.

Dear ladies, can comment the result after using the AR381? Share share ur views pls.

amy03

hi secretz, you would need to let me know by sunday to confirm your purchase. Leave down your e-mail address or you can PM me so that we can discuss more.

mayaray

Is thhis ultrasonic thing really good? I am tempted to get the Facemate one but cannot get reply from the manufacturer Kabumedo.

I heard LED light therapy and ultrasonic devices are good to work in combination and facemates seems to have it

amy03

Hi ladies, I will be travelling in and out of Taipei from now till 1 Jan 2007. Let me know if you wish to get the massager or slimming products...

whiteveil

hi amy

do you mind getting other things for us besides massager or slimming products? cosmetics, skincare, books or magazines? if u r willing, i can order online myself but have them send to ur nearest 7-11 or hotel. pls let me know ok? thanks dear!

tingni

Hey amy, are u going to taiwan again. Anyway guys,aren't there any spree for these products? I came across a website selling products/cosmetic and etc... that is featured in Nu ren wo zhui da and other magazines. However, unable to get due to lack of credit cards...