Nu Ren Wo Zui Da (Taiwan)

amy03

hi whiteveil, the one that i saw (Runve AR388) costs S$95 as well... let me know if you are interested...

hi yong, your pm is not activated. can pm me instead so that i can give you my bank account number? thanks...

hi serene, ok i will see if i can find that for you also...

hi lingi, i have pm you liao...
happy.gif

whiteveil

Hi Amy

thanks for helping
happy.gif
is it the cheapest u can find in the shops? cos i noe some shops sell lower than Kang Shi Mei (less than $1880NT) for the AR388. Does it come with 1 yr warranty?

amy03

hi whiteveil, S$95 is the cheapest i can find so far. i believe it does come with 1 year warranty since it's brand new?

hi yong, i have e-mailed you...

peacegal

Hi amy,

can you help to test the kit for us... cos during the show last week, one of the actress mentioned that right now in taiwan there are alot of fake ones... Inorder to test whether the kit is good, need to heat up the kit and drop some water on top.. Good ones will have bubbles(like boiling effect) on the whole kit tip....Ya, by the way, are you helping to get o the model Runve AR380 or Runve AR381. What is the difference between these 2? Thanks ...

SerenceW79, so are you getting all 4 that u have posted?

amy03

hi yong, the box will be opened if i test the kit? i managed to find only runve ar381. i heard something like it's an improved version of ar380, not sure how true is it... you may have to check it out...

peacegal

Hi amy,

Okie.. thanks... will inform you once I transferred the money to your account ya... May I know when are u getting it so that I can do the transferring before hand. And when will you be back to singapore?
happy.gif

beebeegal

hi amy,
i hv transferred $95 to your POSB sav acct. tdy for the ultrasonic massager. pls check on ur end. thks
happy.gif

hi gals,
shall we arrange a day to pick up the items ordered frm amy so tat it's easier for her to coordinate? also, we gals can get together n exchange beauty advices. let me know if any of u r keen ya
happy.gif

iluvpopcorn

Amy, any chance of getting me an ultrasonic?
I am from Brunei and dun mind to pay for courier charge, wonder if u are able to get 1 for me?

beebeegal

hi yong,
i bought some facial ampoules frm a wholesale distributor in tis forum & wld be using them tog with the ultrasonic massager. the type i bought was 1) whitening, 2) pure c vitamin & 3) eyecare. besides, i bought a facial massage gel from Kose & hv yet to try.

amy03

hi yong, i will be back to singapore next week, so it would be good if you can let me know by this week so that i can make space for my luggage...

hi bbgal, received it liao... will get one runve ar381 for you
happy.gif

hi swing me, no problem, i can get the massager for you as well. maybe i can send it to you directly from taiwan instead, what say you? if you are ok, i will check the postage costs and let you know the total costs. do pm me so that i can give you my account number as you do not accept pm. thanks...

peacegal

Hi Amy, I had transferred $95 to your POSB sav acct. today for the ultrasonic massager. please check on ur end. thks
happy.gif

Hi bbgal, can I know the distributer contact you getting the ampoules from. I am interested to get the whitening and the pure vitamin C too :. How much you bought for the ampoules?

iluvpopcorn

Amy, do u have an HSBC Account? That will make things easier for me. If u are able to, please give me the dimension and weight of package as I would like to compare the freight cost using my company's freight forwarder. It wud be nice if can send from Singapore instead of Taiwan as the courier charge will be cheaper as well right
happy.gif
?
When r u returning back to Singapore?

amy03

hi bbgal, fyi i bought one runve ar381 for you liao
happy.gif
in order to activate the 1 year warranty, the shop needs to open up the box and stamp their chop on the warranty card. hope you don't mind...

hi yong, ok, i will check my bank statement online tonight using my hubby's laptop cos i am currently accessing the web through the hotel's common pc (not safe)
happy.gif
do take note that the shop needs to open up the box and stamp their chop on the warranty card hor...

hi swing me, nope i do not have a hsbc account. how about citibank/posb/uob? i can send it to you from singapore, not a problem. not sure which country postage costs is cheaper. i will be back to singapore next week.

peacegal

Hi amy,

Thank you so much for your help. Yap, no problem. I can understand
happy.gif
. Ya, amy, can you help to ask if there is any problem with the kit, then r we suppose to send to taiwan for the repair or is there any customer servicen in Singapore?

beebeegal

skylar,
wow liao eh, no matter where i hide u oso can hint me down kekeke....

we r buying ultrasonic facial massager to be used with ampoules or massage serum. tink tis massager can help in several areas besides sucking fats, can increase blood circulation, whitening etc. u oso interested to buy huh?

peacegal

Hi bbgal,

Can the massage serum used with massager? And hor after using the kose massage serum with the massager, must we need to wash it away or just can leave it? :p

Amy, have you received the $95 at your end?

iluvpopcorn

Amy, when u sending in from SIngapore, can lower the commercial value or not? They will need this for declaration as electrical item is taxable.
Interested to know the warranty as well. We have citibank in Brunei but I dun have a citibank account. I will check and see, for now,can i have your citibank a/c number?

Girls, Me Thinking if this massager can do wonders for chubby face or not
happy.gif

beebeegal

yong,
yes, the kose massage serum can be used with the massager. as to whether use liao shd wash it or jus leave it, i dunno lei bt my beautician said they normally used antiseptic lotion to sterize the massager. think u can get those antiseptic lotion frm guardian & jus use cotton to clean it.

peacegal

bbgal, thanks for the info.. the lady whom selling the ampoules send me the info already. Have you start using them?

beebeegal

yong,
hvnt lei cz i m waiting for the ultrasonic massager ma. used tog. more effective in penetrating the inner skin. perhaps when we meet up to collect the massager frm amy, we can share more advice or even arrange to help one another do mini facial, kekeke...

amy03

hi yong, yes i have received the money and will be buying one runve ar381 for you
happy.gif
understand from the shop that there is a number on the warranty card to call, should you need any assistance. don't think they have a service centre in singapore...

hi swing me, you have mail
happy.gif

hi gals, fyi, the "nu ren wo zui da" magazine is selling at S$9 here and the "nu er" new book is about S$18. thinking if i should buy here... have any of you bought the magazine? any comments cos it's sealed and unable to browse
sad.gif
thanks...

peacegal

hi amy,

I have bought the mag, it cost $14+ in singapore... As for the content, got lots of informative stuffs like how to choose the foundation(gel/ power/ cream), why ppl have big pores etc..If you really want to buy, then buying at taiwan is cheaper...

starris

Hi Everyone, what is this massager abt? Is it sth like the Osim's U-Zap. Me read the thread and still so clueless.

skylar

BBgal...
dun liddat say lah.. kkkee... beauty must share share mah.. I so ugly .. must beautify myself abit amah...

this massager is for the face one ah? not for the body hor??

beebeegal

yong,
i m staying in the east (siglap), u lei? btw, wats the diffce bet the 2 mag, "nui ren wo zui da" & "nu er" book huh cz i didnt watch the show. btw, is the mag only available in chinese?

starris,
dun tink the massager is similar to Osim's U-Zap cz the latter is solely for slimming rite? tis massager is more of a facial massager.

skylar,
wei, u mai kei kei hor, u so chio bu where gt ugly huh?

the massager can also be used on the body pts tog with the slimming gel la....basically helps to penetrate into our inner skin layer.

peacegal

bbgal,I'm staying at the north east side.. sengkang..
happy.gif
.I didn't have the chance to look at the book of nu er, thus cannot comment on their difference...
happy.gif
. Am quite excited on the massager... hee hee...

amy03

hi yong, wah, didn't know the magazine is so expensive in singapore! i may buy the june-august 2006 edition instead since it will be out by month end
happy.gif

hi bbgal, the latest niu er book focus on skin whitening stuff whereas the magazine got more variety of informative stuff... both are in chinese... was having difficulty reading the book! only look at the pictures of the beauty products
happy.gif

beebeegal

amy,
can help me buy both the mag since u r getting it? btw, i m oso keen in the slimming pdts tat serene asked u to check out. u managed to find them?

amy03

hi bbgal, so you confirm want to buy both the current issue of "nu ren wo zui da" magazine and "niu er" whitening book? if yes, as usual, do transfer S$27 over yar...

i can't find the same slimming products that serene wanted cos they are in taichung and they don't carry it in taipei...
however, i came across a different brand that carries slimming products for calf, thighs, arms, etc. it's those type that you wear it and it supposed to reduce the fats... it costs about S$7.50 each. you want?

beebeegal

hi amy,
$7.50 so cheap, issit effective to reduce fats huh? the slimming pdts tat serene is referring to, does it cost as cheap as this brand?

amy03

hi bbgal, dunno if it's effective leh... serene ones are more expensive, at least S$15... too bad, they don't carry it here...

peacegal

Hi bbgal,

Amy will be passing the stuff to me at Punggol MRT.

She suggested fri however I have something on that day. Thus I suggested to collect from her at thurs morning instead before I go to work.And She suggesting she will pass me your stuff to me on your behalf and I will pass it to you instead. What is your say? Would you like to collect from her personally or you would want me to help you to collect and pass to you ?