Nu Ren Wo Zui Da (Taiwan)

zhuzhu

You can find the magazine in Kinokuniya at Taka..not sure if they still have the stocks...It ran out of stock a few times

hakida

how much are they selling the magazine in singapore.My auntie went to Taiwan and bought it for NT220. which is ard S$11.

timid

you sure?? its really expensive for a magazine & i can't believe it is running out of stock!!

\ToT/

know anywhere that i can find it?? i even try to look at interent but then can't find it... hope that they will do oversea postage in the near future & that will sure benefit oversea fans...

timid

nod nod...
heard that most of the products are yet to arrive into Singapore... what you can do is to search for it in the interent....

or try going to strawberry.net to purchase

timid

Metta
From what i know... this site does not do oversea postage...
(but heard that they are considering this options)

roooller

hi,

anyone has the address to get the Ultrasonic Facial Massager.

any idea if price cheaper than sg yahoo auction?

makino

Hi, how do you know what products they recommend cos they don't normally show you the brand. I don't recognise most of the brands at all...

timid

i have done some searching of the massager & found only 2 companies distributing it...
but prices from $180 onwards...

looks to me that the product they have is from China..
which cost far lesser than that if you can get it in China..
is not really that worth of few hundreds for that...

zhuzhu

Hayashi
I think I paid about $12+ for the mag. Think its like kind of quarterly mag, that why so expensive lor

hakida

zhuzhu,

I have asked a friend who is in Taiwan now to help me buy their latest edition.Hopefully,he can find it..

peacegal

hi,

I had watched the program last week. Kelvin used a liquid kind of stuff to apply on an artist's cheek as a blusher and lip gloss at the same time... Do anyone know what brand is that and where can I buy it? Thanks

makino

If I'm not wrong, I think it's Benetint from the brand Benefit. Kevin introduced this on 4/4 episode, found the info from the TVBS forum.

Not available in Singapore but I'm consolidating orders to get free shipping from the online site directly.

ayana

Hi... I'm a fan of tt show too..
the magazine is available at bugis kino
too, went last week and there's still
many left..

peacegal

Hi tsukushi,

You mean the liquid blusher and lip gloss's brand is Benetint ?? May I know which website are you referring?? Can I have the website so that I can place the order too? Thanks

timid

WA!!! i Was out of town for few days & missed out so many days of the show!! wondering what did i missed out....

Ayana~ where is the place? i want to buy the magazine!! how much is it>???

makino

Yong,
If I'm not wrong, in last week's ep they used Benetint which has been introduced on the 4/4 episode. It's a liquid blusher that doubles as a lip tint. The brand is Benefit. www.benefitcosmetics.com

I'm consolidating orders to get free shipping. If you're interested, drop me a PM.

peacegal

Hi tsukushi (makino),

Thanks for the info... will go to the website to take a look and let you know if I'm getting... Hmmm... do you know which color is kelvin using ?? That color looks natural and sweet.
happy.gif

peacegal

Hi tsukushi (makino),

went to the website... it seems like there is only one color :p. Yap... do you know what is the money convertion like?? Website stated $28 for the benetine, so how much is in singapore dollar?
Thanks..

makino

Hi yong,
Yup only 1 colour. The exchange rate is approx. S$1.70 to US$1. But since US$ is not that strong now, it'll be around 1.6+.

jacko_wacko

Hi ladies,
did anyone watch yesterday's (May 4th) episode? Wow he did office makeup. for the first girl, he applied sth on half the face and then voila! her skin literally lit up and he just added a dash of blusher (with a lipstick, mind you!) and she looked so different.

wondering what is that thing he put on her face. don't understand the lingo. i think it's either tinted moisturiser or makeup primer. anyone knows what he used? the guy mentioned that he has used it b4 on the show.

amy03

hi gals, i am currently in taiwan. is there anything that i can help you gals to buy from here?

beebeegal

hi amy,
i m oso interested in the ultrasonic massager. someone is selling on e-bay for SGD 150. Model no. AR380. Brand: Runve. if u come across tis pdt, can u get it for me? the price is definitely much cheaper than SGD 150. u can PM or email me. [email protected]. thanks alot!

peacegal

Hi tsukushi,

Just wanna to know whether the status of the Benetine liquid blusher purchase? Have you submitted our order? thanks

amy03

hi bbgal, ok i will keep a lookout for Runve AR380 ultrasonic massager for you
happy.gif

hi swing me and yong, are you gals also looking for the same type of ultrasonic massager as bbgal?

hakida

gals,

the latest edition of the magazine is good.Must go and buy it....They featured LIN ZHI LIN as their cover page model...

amy03

hi bbgal/yong/serene, there is this similar ultrasonic massager, Runve AR381 selling at about S$95. Interested?

hi serene, ok i will help to keep a lookout for the bodyslim product
happy.gif

serenew79

Thanks Amy!

I found a similar product. Pls check the below link (I hope you ever came across this product):
http://www.jpmon.com/jp5/20060419.asp?src=youthwant
The shop address can be found in the website. I hope the location is easy to look for since I dun wan to ruin your holiday.

The company do ship their goods to Sg, but the shipping fee (min. $11) is half of the price of the product. So would appreciate if you can help on this. I dun mind to pay you the same amount just to ensure that the goods is in good condition.

Or if someone is interested to get any product of the website, then we can try to consolidate the order and ask for shipping instead.

beebeegal

hi amy,
yup i m interested in the similar one u found. pls help me to buy it. when will u be back to sg? thks for ur kind help
happy.gif

whiteveil

Hi Amy

i am looking for AR388.....the o3 machine for healing pimples.....under Runve also. can you help me to buy them? the price should be ard $1400 NT.

amy03

hi serene, the website showed many differenet types/models of the product. so, which one are you looking at?
happy.gif

hi bbgal, would you mind if you transfer the money to my bank account first before i get that product for you? i will be back home in 2 weeks time
happy.gif

hi whiteveil, ok, i will see if i can find that for you
happy.gif

peacegal

Hi amy,

Thanks for helping us to search it... Okie, I will get the massager too.. may I know your bank acct no too? Ya, how much do I have to pay you?

serenew79

Hi Amy,

Here are the products I am looking for:

368982.jpg
368983.jpg

368984.jpg
368985.jpg

Pls pm/email me your bank acct no and amount to be paid.

Thanks a lot!!

I will let u know whether I still need the ultrasonic massager by this evening.

lingi

Hi Amy,
I am also interested in this ultrasonic massager, Runve AR381 selling at about S$95. Can you email me your acc no. so i can transfer to u?
Is it still possible for you to help me to buy those slimming product recommend by Serene?

bibi0311

hi gers,
watson is having this sales promotion for the face massager. well, its watsons brand. oni $12.90. i wonder if it is similar to the one which u gers are talking abt.
hope this helps.
happy.gif