Nu Ren Wo Zui Da (Taiwan)

timid

Watch this on cable TV where they teach abt almost everything that a woman needs to know abt.

One of the series where the expert Nu Er teacher shows the mirical use of this Ultrasonic Facial Massager.

Has anybody try on this?
Am looking for 1 in Singapore but realise that its hard to find (wonder why??)

The only 1 that i can find actually cost nearly $400...

marss

yap... saw the epsoide too.. am searching but couldn't find too.... seems amazing ya
happy.gif

timid

after watching it a few times on the TV..
it look to amazing that i m really tempted to buy.

i even went searching on forum (taiwan) n notice that lots of gals try it themselves.
most got good results

m nw trying to get 1 for myself

timid

Massager Effects
Beauty Care
Removing skin wrinkles, sebum, keratin
Recovering from rough and dry skin to moisturizing and elasticity
Skin whitening
Diet effect through hypodermic fat burning, removing acne scar
Massaging
Alkalizing cell membrane by activation of cell
Facilitating blood circulation
Activated metabolism
Pain killing
Enhancing skin resistability
Soothing eye fatigue

timid

this product is yet popular in singapore, thus i have hard time to find it being sold.

only manage to find a few loh.
i dun even believe when i ask my beautician & she has yet even know wats that.

timid

AnyBody interested in this product??

I found this item being sold on eBay, but not very sure to get it anot.
heard from other forum that most gals bought thiers there but the item spoil after months of using it.

seems not very reliable.

craps! not sure you other sites that i can find on the internet doesn't allow the delivery to Singapore

timid

Er..... u sure????
(will be a real disppointment if they are)

they seems perfectly fine to me.
come to tik back. most of the guys nowadays are like that mah.

timid

sharks!!! went checking on the shops that sells this massager & i was told its OUT OF STOCK!

cant believe that its so expensive & yet there are lots of pple grabing it.
wonder if its b'cos of the show that pple in singapore knows abt the wonder of this little machine (like me)

the price thier selling is of more than 2x of the distributors in China & Taiwan.

Wonder if anybody out there happens to be traveling in Taiwan can help to buy 1 for me??

whiteveil

anyone noes where i can buy the O3 tool for killing bacteria and soothen my pimples?

its feature in their show also.

a great tool which i can find in tw website but they dun deliver to sg.

susanfoo

I'll be going to taipei next week. If someone knows where i can get it in taipei, i might be able to help to get some back.

timid

Susan
can you pls help to buy??? i read it that it is commonly & easily found as there are serveral brands selling it.
Most Pharmacy/Beauty Equipment Store oso sell.

Can you pls email me at this add for further detail dicussion??

[email protected]

timid

Whiteveil
i did see that a few other brand oso avaliable for O3, which is a different concept than Ultrasonic.

Me too, had tried looked around with some companies in enquiry for the delivery. but most of the company either rejected due to the reason that they dont accept single delivery (mostly like require a min order of 1000s) or some are reluctant to make a oversea delivery.

there are a few distributors in singapore but the prices are very expensive & the quality is yet in doubts....
thats the reason i do not have confident in getting it.

timid

seems like we have quite a few ladies out there oso interested in getting on hand one of this thing.

whiteveil

Hi Susan

can u help me to buy the O3 tool if i can give you the shop name and address in Taipei? I have the weblink at home and i can give you the details once i get home.

gals.....most of the products as recommended in the show for lan xin mei and annie yi are put up in their forum. just go to ctitv for annie's show and tvbs asia website for lan xin mei's show
happy.gif

patlpt

I don't know if anyone saw a previous posting of mine. I was trying to sell away this steamer-cum-facial kit I have and it includes the ultrasonic device. I only have one set though

If you are interested, please email me [email protected]

marss

hi pat

Do you have any picure to show here? How much are u selling? is there still have any warranty?

metta

Hi,
anyone watched the show last night? They were having a makeup contest btwn the 2 celebrities? Do you know what is this pressed powder (or is it 2-way cake) the Japanese lady was using? Kevin later taught her the correct way to use it, by patting the sponge on the face instead of pressing it in. Anyone knows what brand is that?

Thanks!

timid

i was out of town last week, miss the show.
what is it abt?

Not sure if its Albion u r looking at as its the patting type of powder which Kelvin teacher had introduced a few times in the show

metta

Hi NT,

it was a makeup contest that they occasionally have btwn a few artistes, to see who has better makeup skills. I have not heard of this brand Albion. Do you know if there's a website available? I didn't find much info about it on yahoo.

sotong, i was there in taiwan last december but there are so many pdts available there that it's mind-boggling. i didn't buy any cosmetics/skincare in the end, cos' i really can't tell which is a good brand.
sad.gif

timid

gals

there are serveral forum/dicussion site in Taiwan where they discuss about this show & the product they use. i happen to see it when i was searching for the massager.

you can try to go in & find the answers to all question you looking for.
or simply visit its blog (Nu Ren Wo Zui Da) or Nu Er teacher's blog...
since all these blogs are in chinese, i do have a hard time to understand what they are trying to say.

metta

sotong,
i find that the cost of living in taiwan is higher. things generally cost more than in sgp (after currency conversion). the only better deal we found was the shu uemura cleansing oil. It shocked me that a bottle of body lotion in taiwan Body Shop costs abt $10 more than in SGP.

metta

yes. i watched the program tonight abt shopping at "Wu Fen Pu". think the shops are on sale now cos' of seasonal change. S$5 for a skirt!

timid

~ help~
i recently have problem with sleep, so now have dark rings for both eyes.

anyone has any idea how to get rid of them?

@_@

timid

:p
i was on the wrong timing lah... (so embrassing)
my clock had failed me, so i didn't realise its real slow till the next day.

anyway, thanks

have you watch the recent's as i am too bz that i kind of miss for a week

hakida

Hi gals,

they do have a repeat telecast at 11am and 4pm the next day.

NT,

the programme shown yesterday was on methods of sliming down,how to tackle the various fatty areas of the body.

timid

i am working on a normal office hour, yet to return home to catch the repeat telecast.

anybody manage to record of the program?
can share?

still looking for methods to get rid of dark circles.... any recommendations?
was thinking of trying the eye pad from SHISEHDO... anybody tried it? (its kind of X for $6/piece)

timid

i share a box of this SHISEHDO eye pad with my aunt...

she tried it on sun...
result can hardly be seen....
conculsion= failure, not worth

timid

Anybody wactch Yesterday show???

i didn't really get to see whats the thing that Kevin teacher was spraying on XIAO RUO????

timid

yap!
saw that by simply spraying the glitter, the look of a ordinary cloth can change into a hip & style look in an instant!
not sure whats that...

makino

They introduced this Benefit Body So Fine powder in one of the episodes around christmas/new year period earlier this year. Finally found it by chance on the website. If anyone is interested, I can consolidate the orders for free shipping.

makino

It's supposed to make your skin look smoother with a bit of sheen/shine. Lan Xinmei demonstrated it on her legs.