Nu Ren Wo Zui Da (Taiwan)

natsuk

hi, I can organize a spree on nu ren wo zhui da items all from the payeasy site. Please let me know if anybody is interested. If interested I can open up a spree. Buying from an agent in taiwan, payeasy do not ship overseas.

baycorner

Buy at your own risk. Had an extremely terrible and unfortunate experience with SHIRLEY LIANG of perfectbeautysecret.blogspot.com. Bought a slimming suit and she sent me an item that was obviously totally different from the one that was declared on her blogshop. When confronted, she first pushed the blame to the supplier and even said that she checked every item that she mailed out. Later on, she said she mailed the wrong piece out. There were always discrepancies in the things she said, which I think is just simply dishonest. So cut the story short (was a long argument), she said �Now I just want to refund you the slimming suit and you want or dont want to mail it back to me also DOESNT MATTER. Pls give me your bank acc no.� Then later, she insisted on me mailing it back to her. Well I totally dun mind mailing it back to her if she has projected herself as a responsible and sincere seller. Her attitude throughout this whole thing was bullshit, she gave different excuses to cover up her mistakes and even said things like �Do you think i am so free to do all these?� She is the one at fault right at the start and she is behaving like this!!! I refused to mail her back because I want her to honour her words (see that sentence). Then she claimed that �Now I just want to refund you the slimming suit and you want or dont want to mail it back to me also doesnt matter." - meaning that I willing to refund you back the money and if you dont want to mail it back also nvm. Of cos i mean if dont want mail back also nvm,meaning no refund. You think i give the slimming suit to you for free ???� SEE- she has been contradicting herself again and again which really pisses me off. I�m buying things from her and she is creating trouble for me. So nair mind, I got her to come down to collect which she offered to and obviously she dun understand that she should rectify her own fault asap, she is plain taking her own sweet time and it has been 2 weeks. Judge for yourself.

asianbeauty

Hi Tay (baycorner)

I am the owner of perfectbeautysecret blogshop. Was very disappointed seeing this acticle.Couldnt believe such a person liek you will do such thing here. All the email that was sent to you you actually cut short here,making everyone thinks that it was my fault. I did apoloise many times to you and yet you demand this and that. I really think it was terrible. So far i have no complains from any of my customer before.
I wont wish to explain any further on this matter again as it is past long ago. I just want to say - MY CONSCIENCOUS IS CLEAR-
Lastly 1 thing i do not want to say is i do saw your email add appearing other ppl's blogshop blacklisted list. So well, is up to others to judge what kind of person you are here. I wont want to comment it..

baycorner

hahah well done! maligning me being blacklisted har, so this is how you brand yourself positively eh! I shall see WHERE AM I BLACKLISTED!
I dun see how come you dun agree with 'my article'(FYI its NOT an article, this is called a negative feedback!), it is basically just a summarised version of our correspondence, well for you and anyone's benefit, i will just put up the exact replica of our correspondence since you prefer that to the summarised version. Those interested please bookmark this page!!!

asianbeauty

oh dear, i wont maligned u like what u have did. Do more search on it, i shall see what exactly u will posted. FYI, i still keep all the emails
happy.gif